PDA

View Full Version : Wild Arms

Duncan
01-14-2006, 03:18 AM
Anyone here a fan of the Wild Arms series? Currently I own Wild Arms Alter Code: F and Wild Arms 3, I will probably end up getting Wild Arms 4 as well. For those of you who like the Wild Arms series, I was wondering if I should track down a copy of Wild Arms 2. The review sites didn't rate it to highly but on reading the reviews they seemed to say that it wasn't a bad game, it just didn't do anything really different that the original Wild Arms. Any opinions? Am I missing out if I skip this game?

Neco Arc
01-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Shouldn't this be in the gaming forum?

rubah
01-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Yes it should. That's why it's headed there.

Duncan
01-14-2006, 03:47 AM
oops sorry

Fire_Emblem776
01-14-2006, 04:30 AM
wild arms 1 is soo much better !

NeoCracker
01-14-2006, 05:32 AM
I thought Wild Arms two was one of the best games for the playstation. Like three, you play through the openign stories of your main characters and then they come into one group. Though you can gain more members as time progresses. The main character is Ashley Winchester, and yes he looks almost exactly like 3's Ashley. Then there is weird soreress and a Hero turned war criminal.

Agent Proto
01-14-2006, 06:02 AM
I remember Wild ARMs 2. I had that game when I had a PlayStation. Anyway, now I don't have it anymore, but I remember the game quite well, as I finished it as well. It has a turn-base battle system, so you can like 'pause', or stop playing during battle since you can't technically use the start button to pause the game during battle. I've played Wild ARMs 3 as well. However, the game didn't really appeal to me as the previos game did. It played very similar to WA2, but had a more true Wild West feeling to it, rather than WA2.

Venom
01-14-2006, 01:38 PM
wild arms 1 is soo much better !

~SapphireStar~
01-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Huge WA fan, but I barely played WA2 cause it didnt get a UK release, but I had a chipped copy and I lost it :( Hope New Code and WA4 get UK releases.