PDA

View Full Version : Which kinds of places are carrying Advent Children

darkchrono
01-14-2006, 03:46 AM
What places are carrying Advent Children. I have called the main places in my area which would be Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.

Walmart and Target are not carrying it at all and Best Buy is not getting it in until March.

Do you know of any particular stores where you can definitely find it at. Or must you order it from the internet in order to get it within the next couple months.

Ishin Ookami
01-14-2006, 09:55 AM
you can go to any asian centric neighborhood that imports its anime right now and find bootlegg or original subtitled copies right now. But none of these will have an english language track.

As for any other stores, target, Best Buy, Wal Mart, HMV, and other entertainment chains wont be getting it until march since square pushed back the release date yet again.

Yumyums
01-14-2006, 09:27 PM
That bites. I was so looking foward to a january 10th release.:cry:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-14-2006, 10:33 PM
i was looking forward to a sept 11 release

Moonlight_Icey
01-14-2006, 10:44 PM
But none of these will have an english language track.

As far as I'm concerned with the matter(I haven't read up on it in aaaages. xD; ) there is no English dub. It'll probably be another good while before there is.

Which is why you ought to stick with the original subtitles version. I always did prefer subbed to dubbed. ;)