PDA

View Full Version : Nomura is a Rock fanatic!

Shoden
01-14-2006, 05:05 PM
I noticed this, subliminally there are sequels to FF7 right? Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus, Get the acronyms together AC DC the name of one hell of a great rock and roll band.

Nomura must like them or it;s coincidential but I reckon it has somethintg to do with this, now people discuss!

Other things, If you've found rock band links in other FFS post 'em here.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-14-2006, 05:08 PM
For the AC/DC reference to work, you'd have to ignore Before Crisis (BC) and Crisis Core (CC).

Shoden
01-14-2006, 05:10 PM
CC and BC are prequels right?

It's a strange thing and I jst noticed after listening to A few tracks from these guys.

Ansem/Sephy
01-16-2006, 05:13 AM
lol u know AC DC is metal . . . not rock, right? i know 'cause my lit teacher is obsessed with it . . .

chronic_Maniac
01-16-2006, 05:18 AM
Ok if you don't listen to Ac/dc please don't call them metal cause you don't know. They are rock n roll and they ain't noise pollution, ok. Thats great that you saw that ac/dc thing\ balden.

a nirvana fan
01-16-2006, 05:42 PM
I noticed this, subliminally there are sequels to FF7 right? Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus, Get the acronyms together AC DC the name of one hell of a great rock and roll band.

Nomura must like them or it;s coincidential but I reckon it has somethintg to do with this, now people discuss!

Other things, If you've found rock band links in other FFS post 'em here.

AC/DC Suck

Clord
01-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Nice joke. True Final Fantasy fan cannot say so seriously. ;)

Fatal Impurity
01-17-2006, 12:30 PM
just a coincidence! the acronyms in order are: BC CC AC DC