PDA

View Full Version : so...

Carl the Llama
01-15-2006, 02:50 AM
So, I havent been playing this in ages and I wondered what has been going on latly, a friend told me that there is a new job now, is that true? if so have any of you got/played it yet. Am very interested in what has been happening while I as away.

Lionx
01-15-2006, 03:53 AM
Check the playonline site like most people >_>;

Miriel
01-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Yup, there's a new job (Blue Mage) being released with the new expansion pack and most likely a few new jobs that we don't even know about yet.

I really think that FFXI has improved lately because Squeenix has added some useful and nifty stuff recently. Like that Empress Band that basically let's you earn a free 1k of exp, every 15 hours. That band is awesome. You'll probably see very few party members partying without one.

Oh and also the new NPC friends, which are basically NPC characters who you can call to help you battle or just keep you company while you run around Vanadiel. NPC characters can level up and upgrade armor and sometimes they just say the funniest things. My NPC friend is named Karyn. I'm her pimp. :p

But yeah, lots of good stuff happening in FFXI lately. Like Lionx said, check out Playonline for all the details.

Rostum
01-15-2006, 05:39 AM
*cough* Inflated economy *cough*

Miriel
01-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Dude, that's like a given. ;P

Vaprice
01-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Everyone's been getting jiggy with it.

Rostum
01-15-2006, 09:59 PM
15 million gil, for a Hauby...

22 million gil, for a Vermillion cloak...

...I'll be in my room sulking. ; ;

Lionx
01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah just wanna say inflation is natural:

http://s7.invisionfree.com/TheCraft/index.php?showtopic=777&st=0

This is a really good thread i feel and should be read. as well as this one:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52756

Rostum
01-17-2006, 08:07 PM
Of course it's natural, any bozo could pick that. Doesn't make it all fine and dandy though.

And you need to sign up to the craft, so I don't think that link will work.

Lionx
01-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Sucky lol, but TheCraft is a good place for people crafting or just using the AH in general i feel.

I am just a little sick of people going OMG INFLATION!!! and make it seem worst than it is...some items YES it IS bull...but alot of other things besides a few specific items that are hot, i dont see it as much of a big deal.

And no you be surprised on how many people are blaming gilsellers as the sole reason of this or greedy people or whatever...sure they play a part but many of them do not think its a natural cause, and that its caused by these people that can magically create gil.

scotthaley571
01-18-2006, 08:55 PM
corruption in city hall :tongue: