PDA

View Full Version : Who were you in your past life?

Discord
01-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I know this is pathetic, but on the other hand, it's also hilarious. So:

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Who were you in your past life?(and yes, I know it's stupid)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

I wonder what I did, that they didn't let me walk on the earth for 1100 years?

Venom
01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Ummm....I was a chick.....cool:cool:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-15-2006, 09:04 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1325.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

Okay this is wierd......

Rice Cake
01-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1125.
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
Do you remember now?

This is dumb...

Discord
01-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Definitely. That means that everyone who was born on the same day as I, was an indian cook.:lol:

~SapphireStar~
01-15-2006, 09:10 PM
---------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1250.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

My family are from Ireland, but thats the only link there ...

Awesomeman
01-15-2006, 09:13 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1875.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?

Iran? Iran away:tongue:

Zeldy
01-15-2006, 09:16 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul. Do you remember now?

Reles
01-15-2006, 09:19 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 400.
Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

themagicroundabout
01-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I was Gandhi.

Rye
01-15-2006, 09:23 PM
----------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1125.
----------------------
Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
---------------------
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

The last one and the first one seem accurate, but that seems about it.

DK
01-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I was Gandhi.

No you weren't, gora. Gtfo.

mooglebunni608
01-15-2006, 09:31 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1825.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?

dude thatsa sucky past life
rye got a good one.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Weee!!! I always get this no matter what generator I use. Once my friend's sister got did mine and I was a hooker/prostitute.

marc
01-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

I thought I was a cowboy, or a medivevil queen, now I'm just disapointed.

Lost Number
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Oh yes!!! Plus, I was an engineer, and thats what I want to be! And I am a magician! This is so cool!

Brian The Pink Shark
01-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1175.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back. Do you remember now?

:choc:

Suikojowy
01-15-2006, 09:42 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1625.Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Shauna
01-15-2006, 09:51 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1050
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Do you remember now?

Girl? Medic? Self-Control? Combat violence? That is eerily similar to me/my goals. :D

Lindy
01-15-2006, 09:51 PM
I don't need this site, I was Satan.

Oh wait, you said past life.

Ok, Lucifer then.

Discord
01-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Heh, I think we can have a vote on the most pathetic one soon.:rolleyes2

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-16-2006, 12:31 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1650.

quite wierd actually..Im going into a medical profession...

My name is...something..?
01-16-2006, 12:36 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 700.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

The year 700??
They must not have wanted me "The Chief Garbage-man" to lead my people against the insufferances that garbage men have suffered for the past 1300 years.
The time is coming blasphemers!
The garbage man shall rise!:)

black orb
01-16-2006, 12:42 AM
>>> Your past life diagnosis:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

Zanius
01-16-2006, 12:45 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 450.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Too funny! :D :D :D :D

Dragon Ash
01-16-2006, 12:46 AM
I was a builder from South New Zealand in 1425.

I now have a sudden urge to find some builder's bums...

Epiphany
01-16-2006, 12:51 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 475.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

This actually sounds like my personality now.

Meat Puppet
01-16-2006, 01:18 AM
I was a female Korean farmer in the year 725. Funnily enough, I was married to Psychotic, who was 300 years older than me. I remember now.

Rusty
01-16-2006, 01:46 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1175.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?

look_out_below
01-16-2006, 02:03 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1575.
Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Giga Guess
01-16-2006, 02:08 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1125.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

I'm sorry, but I sincerely doubt that....I'm a little too comabtive to be that sedate.

eestlinc
01-16-2006, 02:13 AM
apparently I was a female bard in central Russia in the 700s. sounds great.

Slade
01-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?
-----------------------------------------------
Cool, poison manufacturer.......anyone want some home made soda? ;)

Noj_R
01-16-2006, 03:13 AM
I'm not even gonna give this BS the honor of being pasted into my post...Take that!

Now I'll be punished in my next life :p j/k

escobert
01-16-2006, 04:15 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

Rase
01-16-2006, 07:42 AM

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1400.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Do you remember now?

I think I like the past 'me' better than my current 'me'. Nothing like a psychological seaman.

NeoCracker
01-16-2006, 08:12 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1450.
Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

I think I have become the polar opposite

http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/
This Site is much better
I was A Diseased belly dancer that lived in Cyrpus and died of Typhoid Fever

Fatal Impurity
01-16-2006, 12:29 PM
hehe this may sound wierd but a phychic once told me that i was the son of owen glendower a welsh revolutionary against the british...we all got slaughtered.....woop de do! it was a real shame it was...*he says sarcastically*

Giga Guess
01-16-2006, 01:04 PM
You Were: A Forlorn Poet.

Where You Lived: Romania.

How You Died: Buried alive.

Ummm.....wow?

Boosk
01-16-2006, 01:09 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

a magician eh? Bwahahahahaha!! *turns boris into a bearded frog*

Kagga:love:

Fatal Impurity
01-16-2006, 01:33 PM
i always have to be the different one...why me? am i some kind of chosen one? i wonder....

Neco Arc
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1325.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Croyles
01-16-2006, 04:55 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Everyone was female then?

Shaun
01-16-2006, 05:23 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1650.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Um...sounds about right. And I was male! Whoo-hoo!

Rengori
01-16-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.<HR>You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1625.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.<HR>Do you remember now?

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-16-2006, 06:12 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 575.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now?

How do I feel bout being a bloke? Cool.
Born in modern Central Africa in 575. Wow, must've been evil I only came back to Earth 1987
Hold on, I was a keeper of tribal relics? Awesome!
I came to this life to learn about the week and the helpless. Well I did look after a baby bird that fell out of its nest once...
Do I remember now? Nope not really.

Old Manus
01-16-2006, 06:30 PM
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the days...

escobert
01-16-2006, 06:35 PM
In a Past Life...

http://images.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/past-life.jpg

You Were: A Ditzy Despot.

Where You Lived: Australia.

How You Died: Killed in Battle.

Who Were You In a Past Life?

Both of these have said I lived and died in Australia and apperently according to this one, I was a ruler :D

Lost Number
01-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Nice job, omegaweapon2005, Owen Glendower? One of my heroes, so that makes you my hero.

Captain Maxx Power
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of edwardian Spanish Maine around the year 1600.
Your profession was that of a seaman, smuggler, looter or pirate.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were one of the best, if not the best pirate, of your time. You were both famous and infamous in equal measure. Everyone feared you, even the blind, deaf and dumb
That pirateering is a kick-ass way to live, and anyone who disagrees is a moron
Do you remember now?

Sounds about right.

Epiphany
01-16-2006, 07:33 PM
In a Past Life...

http://images.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/past-life.jpg

You Were: A Mute Poet.

Where You Lived: Siberia.

How You Died: In Childbirth.

Who Were You In a Past Life?

Eiko Guy
01-16-2006, 07:33 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

raskerino
01-16-2006, 08:17 PM
It said I was a female from the region of Southern Australia and would have made an excellent chief garbage man. I can see they're trying to get you to believe them through compliments.

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-16-2006, 08:25 PM
In a Past Life...
You Were: A Mute Dancer.

Where You Lived: Texas.

How You Died: Natural causes.

I think I like this one better!

Shauna
01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#999999" align=center>

<strong>In a Past Life...</strong>
</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/past-life.jpg</center>

You Were: A Mute Spice Trader.<br />
<br />
Where You Lived: Ireland.<br />
<br />
How You Died: In Childbirth.
</td></tr></table>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/">Who Were You In a Past Life?</a></div>

My name is...something..?
01-16-2006, 09:38 PM
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the days...
I was waiting for someone to quote that.
I was beginning to lose hope.
But you have saved me from my doubts.:)

Tempest
01-17-2006, 01:20 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 775.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Uh...yeah.

Fatal Impurity
01-17-2006, 03:13 PM
Nice job, omegaweapon2005, Owen Glendower? One of my heroes, so that makes you my hero.

its not that i believe it or anything its just thats what the phychic said!(my mums a witch ya see....and the phychic was one of her friends) ;) ;) ;)

Shoden
01-17-2006, 09:34 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1525.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 11:42 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Borneo around the year 1225.
Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
Do you remember now?

Well, I am male. I do question truth and wisdom, but I don't really seek it. >_> But my lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people. There are also instances where I predict the future, but that's not because I'm special. It's perfectly normal to predict the future in your dreams. <_< Since dreams reflect upon yourself, it could reflect upon your choices. And you had to think of something to happen next in your dream, so you made an analogy of what would happen next without knowing it. You pass it off as a dream, and voila. You predicted the future in your dreams! :D

Judging by my past-life description, I think I am Nostrodamus. (Sp?)

Yuffie514
01-18-2006, 04:37 AM

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books.
Talent for drama, natural born actor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world.
Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?

...i found the first paragraph to be interesting. i am currently MNK in FFXI, but i would never fit in a clergy/monastery, xD.

Elite Lord Sigma
01-21-2006, 05:31 AM
In my past life, I was a schizophrenic pyromaniacal dumbass.

Wizdumb
01-21-2006, 07:22 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1725.
Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
Do you remember now?

Herm, how do they get so much information just from my date of birth? Cockgobblers! All of them!

Yuffaye, I love how you where a lone gunmen in the year 700 during the pre-colonization of Australia. You must have been the Goddess of the Natives with such magick.

-N-
01-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Hi Wizdumb.

Apparently I was a West African female ritual organizer.

-Kadaj-
01-21-2006, 11:44 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Ryth
01-21-2006, 09:44 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1025.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

:cool:

Old Manus
01-21-2006, 09:55 PM
I was waiting for someone to quote that.
I was beginning to lose hope.
But you have saved me from my doubts.:)
I'm just too good for you

Alive-Cat
01-21-2006, 09:59 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 425.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Hmmm...Except for the French part, that's me now! Man, I haven't learned a THING...:rolleyes2

Sergeant Hartman
01-21-2006, 10:28 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?

.............No.

Sapphiresea
01-22-2006, 12:20 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

Ummm...yeaaah, oaky, SURE I remeber :rolleyes2

Faris
01-22-2006, 03:22 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 700.
Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Do you remember now?

Heh. I believe in past lives, but I doubt it can be predicted that easily.

Doomie
01-22-2006, 03:44 AM
I liked chatting with God better.

Desi
01-22-2006, 03:47 AM

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 875.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

That's pretty much right on the mark.

ffxfreak93
01-22-2006, 03:51 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1275.
Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?
i was a chick?......awsome....:cool:

Rengori
01-22-2006, 04:39 AM
i was a chick?
I think what he meant to say was, "was i a hot chick? yes?"

StarlightAngel
01-22-2006, 05:33 AM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 425.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

...yay? o.o;

ffxfreak93
01-24-2006, 12:37 AM
I think what he meant to say was, "was i a hot chick? yes?"
very important:)

Fatal Impurity
01-24-2006, 05:21 PM
yeah nobody wants to be a ugly fannybag

Resha
01-24-2006, 05:35 PM
In my past life I was the Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia. I was killed by the Bolsheviks.

I did not take this test because I already know who I was.

Yuna-Lenne
01-24-2006, 06:58 PM
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Apart from male and the location, that past life phsychological profile sounds a lot like me O.o

Christmas
05-18-2023, 02:55 PM
The internet is filled with weird shits back in those days. Now it is different kind of weird.:chocobo:

Bubba
05-19-2023, 10:27 AM
In my past life I was Matthew Garber who played Michael Banks in the 1964 smash hit Mary Poppins. I then spent a couple of happy years as a wood pigeon before assuming my current form.

Obviously, this is a severe downgrade from my previous two incarnations.