PDA

View Full Version : Is Orginal Grandia is concider Square Enix Game?

Sarah Shirato
01-16-2006, 07:52 AM
I was kinda Curious...the Orginal Grandia..Is concider a "Square enix" Game?:confused:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-16-2006, 08:13 AM
No. Square Enix had no hand in the game.

~SapphireStar~
01-16-2006, 01:49 PM
I was kinda Curious
No you were kinda dumb.
Where did that come from?! Ubi Soft created Grandia 1. SquareSoft or Square Enix had nothing to do with it ...

Dreddz
01-16-2006, 02:00 PM
I hope not....

~SapphireStar~
01-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, they have with Extreme and Grandia 3 sadly ... G2 was still UbiSoft, so how come Enix got into the last 2 games?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-16-2006, 02:35 PM
No you were kinda dumb.
Where did that come from?! Ubi Soft created Grandia 1.Don't call other people dumb if you don't know what you're talking about yourself. Game Arts and ESP were responsible for Grandia 1. Ubi Soft just handled the domestic release.

~SapphireStar~
01-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Don't call other people dumb if you don't know what you're talking about yourself.
I did know what I was talking about. At what point in that post was I dumb? I said UbiSoft was behind it, which they were cause they released it, so where was I dumb? Just cause I used the word "created"? Oh Lord! Shoot me now ...

edczxcvbnm
01-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Don't call other people dumb if you don't know what you're talking about yourself. Game Arts and ESP were responsible for Grandia 1. Ubi Soft just handled the domestic release.

BURN!

I did know what I was talking about. At what point in that post was I dumb? I said UbiSoft was behind it, which they were cause they released it, so where was I dumb? Just cause I used the word "created"? Oh Lord! Shoot me now ...

You said Ubisoft created Grandia one which they didn't. That is where you were dumb. *shoots*

Here is the list of releases and by who for Grandia

Grandia ESP Software 06/24/99 JP
Grandia SCEA 09/30/99 US
Grandia Ubisoft 03/30/01 EU

a nirvana fan
01-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Nope Grandia is nothing to do with Square

~SapphireStar~
01-16-2006, 08:02 PM
You said Ubisoft created Grandia one which they didn't. That is where you were dumb.
Because I always say the name of the comapny on the front of the cover. Ive always done that, that doesnt make me dumb.

Grandia is nothing to do with Square
Extreme Grandia has been released by Enix and so has 3, but thats what the artboxes say.

edczxcvbnm
01-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Creation of a game and the publisher of a game have nothing to do with each other. SquareEnix have nothing to do with the creation of the Grandia games even to this day. They publish the games and localize them. It is like if you were to make a song and then someone says it is a Sony BGM song. That is a low blow to the people who actually made the game.

You are really dumb for calling someone dumb when you had no clue what you were talking about. You didn't research jack about the game and all you really had to do was go to www.gamefaqs.com and look up the game. His comment is just as good as yours but if you say he is dumb then so are you.

Sarah Shirato
01-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Thanks, That Clear it up!! When I perchase FF chronicles,It mention "Grandia" as one of thier own games..i just needed comfrimoration..