PDA

View Full Version : DIE MALIFICENT!!!!

mooglebunni608
01-17-2006, 01:25 AM
ok so im trying to kill that Horrible little.... uh, malificent dragon, and it isn't going well. im level forty-five. any suggestions???
Oh yeah, any tips for the next boss Would be very much appreciated.:D

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-17-2006, 01:35 AM
umm tinklebell, let donald and goofy kill her, and watch out for the green flame tht followers, bcareful noob

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-17-2006, 02:07 AM
Summon Tink, use Aero and Cure based spells when needed. And slash away. I think Ars Arcanum is a good special attack too. Have fun slashing and bashing!

SeeDRankLou
01-17-2006, 04:21 PM
An easy and cheap way is to do the following:

Get on the dragon's back and start performing Strike Raid repeatedly until she dies. Yes, this requires a lot of MP but you are out of harms way for most of the fight (she'll knock you off from time to time).

But, yeah summon Tinkerbell, use Aero as much as possible, and hack away (if only you could have Ragnarok for this fight). If you are still having problems, equip Sora with stuff that increases his defense as much as possible, that should help quite a bit.

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Just hide under the pipelike things. Let donald and goofy kill her, and block the odd dark energy attacks.

Psydekick
01-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I think you have all you need from the 4 post's above:)

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Wow, you’re going to have fun with the next boss if you found this one hard -_-

mooglebunni608
01-17-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah.... I killed her. somebody can close this thread if they wanna....

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-17-2006, 11:29 PM
An easy and cheap way is to do the following:

Get on the dragon's back and start performing Strike Raid repeatedly until she dies.
never works, she does this thing were with her tail and hits u

Tai-Ti
01-18-2006, 10:40 AM
i really hated that battle, and beat her sticking to my habbit of not summoning, and not using special attacks, therefore making it hard for myself (i never summoned or used a special attck playing right through the game, i dunno why.) I just beat her by knowing when to attack and knowing how to dodge what.

Omni-Odin
01-19-2006, 12:32 AM
I just wailed and I gave goof and don a bunch of [potions to throw out to me when i'm in trouble.

KH-Cloudy
01-19-2006, 11:50 PM
...ok strike raid at start of battle...if u run out use ethers..(i stocked sora up with ethers 6 of em...oh wait that was with ansem/riku)then if u run out of ethers let donald and goofy attack and nu hide behind the roots thingy and guard so u get some xp from those things when maleficent roars...or switch goofy with beast and do what i menion

Xaven
01-20-2006, 12:06 AM
If your're a power-mage like me, just stock up on ethers, and Fire away. Genie's nice too as with Tink. Cure and Aero as necessary (often). Try to maintain some distance to keep yourself safe. Just keep at it and you should be fine.

...Wait a minute, you already defeated her. :kaoplain:

mooglebunni608
01-20-2006, 05:27 PM
YES I KILLED HER AND I'D DO IT AGAIN!!!! well, maybe not....xD\
thanks everybody!

Psydekick
01-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Moody.... but she has her answer so this thread can be closed:)

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Ah, but what about the next?

KH-Cloudy
01-20-2006, 11:35 PM
easy...next one well not easy but easy plan....guard..ars arcunum (SP) strike raid...ethers...guard counter attack cura or cure

Marluxiaswife
01-21-2006, 12:10 AM
She drew me crazy, My brother help me kill her :D

_yeojina_
01-21-2006, 12:29 AM
It's a good idea to summon Tinkerbell for the bosses once you get to the Hollow Bastion. Equip Strike Raid, but this is a long range attack, so be about 9 or 10 steps (for Sora) away from her. This is the best distance away from her. If the timing is right, you can have the follow-up command. EG. Strike, Raid, Raid, Raid, Raid, Judgement. I managed to do this, except there wasn't any enemy to practice it on. For Items, equip Hi-Potions, Mega-Potions, Mega-Ethers and Elixers. You should have Megalixers as well so equip them as well. A good team is Goofy and Beast because they both have high HP. Equip yourself with the best keychain you have. There is also an area which you can hide yourself from M. Dragon. Equip Glide and High Jump. (I don't think you can get Super Glide at this point, I didn't.) Also, equip Second Chance, so if you get a critical hit, you can still survive, and since you have Tinkerbell (complete Neverland) that will be almost impossible. After defeating her and Riku/Ansem (I thought Ansem was an oldie thinking "Hey, how could an oldie possess someone's body?") there is a ledge with some nifty stuff in some chests, including your second-best weapon, Oblivion. For some reason, I always die with the easier bosses and beat the harder ones without Tinkerbell. I hope that's enough help.