PDA

View Full Version : KH Review

Red Squall
01-17-2006, 08:39 AM
I have never played a KH game and was wondering what is it like?

im a big fan of the FF series just it seems to be taking forever for FF XII.

I need to get a new game to tide me on untill it comes out would me buying the 1st KH be worth it?

Psydekick
01-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Certainly it is a brilliant game but KH COM for GBA is not very good:)

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Matter of opinion. KH is great, I would definitly recommend it, as well as COM. If you need help or want ot ask questions, you can ask here!

RaidenWeb17
01-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah go ahead and buy KH1, its really fun. COM is a great game for the go and its probably the best combat you will ever find on the GBA

look_out_below
01-19-2006, 03:58 AM
It all depends what you are looking for. The game does have an alright story line, the fights are in real time (which means you just basically move your character around well hitting the X-button ALOT!!! but i like this feature more then the turn based fighting seen in FFX and FFX-2), and the graphics in this game are great. You just have to be ready for a game with the Disney cartoon characters and stories being a main part of it and Chibi form people. The game can also be challenging at times and there are a couple sidequests that you can do as well if you get bored (such as the Colessum and the 101 Dalmations).
I would rate this game a 7.5 out of 10. Its fun but some of the characters (ahem Donald) and the camera angles do get annoying.