PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] my sigs first times

asukaevaunit02
01-17-2006, 10:32 AM
i thought id try to make me a sig or 2 it turned into 3 i think their ok considering its my first try and had no idea what i was doin, used psp8
feed back would be nice, just dont bite my head off
thanks

~SapphireStar~
01-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Youve mastered blending well. I personally like the first 2. They stand out more to me, specially GITS, thats been done well. Just need to slap borders and some text on there.
Good job! Keep them coming :D

Chris
01-17-2006, 05:30 PM
I think they're good, for first try. But I also think they're a bit blurry, and less is more. Try not to blend so many pictures, it's rather distractive from the sigs overall.

:)

Awesomeman
01-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Mandinka doesn't know what he's talking about. I think they are great! I really like the Asuka one. When I get bored of my current sig, I'll come to you to make me one:D

~SapphireStar~
01-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Mandinka doesn't know what he's talking about.
He does because he makes his own sets. Its his opinion ok, allow him to have it.
Just cause its different to yours doesnt mean he doesnt know what hes talking about.

When I get bored of my current sig, I'll come to you to make me one
If I made that sig for you and read that, I'd be pissed. Be grateful someones taken time out of their lives to make that sig for you.

Vyk
01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
You go ~SS~ :D

I agree with Chris. The first one seems a bit active, though the Motoko and Asuka ones work well like that in my opinion. Deffinitely awesome work for a beginner. Way better than some peoples ;D Better blending than I can do

Awesomeman
01-18-2006, 01:04 AM
He does because he makes his own sets. Its his opinion ok, allow him to have it.
Just cause its different to yours doesnt mean he doesnt know what hes talking about.

If I made that sig for you and read that, I'd be pissed. Be grateful someones taken time out of their lives to make that sig for you.

Remember my opinion about FFIX? And I was just saying that out of kindness, I would never get rid of the sig Rengori made me.

~SapphireStar~
01-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Remember my opinion about FFIX?
No, not really.

And I was just saying that out of kindness
I dont think you should have made that comment if it was to be kind. You would have maybe gotten their hopes up.

Chris
01-18-2006, 01:33 PM
If I sounded mean, I really didn't mean to. They're definitely better than my first sigs! :)

asukaevaunit02
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
hey thanks for all the nice things u siad ill try something different next time
wel here sone i made today b4 i came on so fell free 2 tell me what u think

asukaevaunit02
01-19-2006, 02:23 PM
hey thanks for all the nice things u siad ill try something different next time
wel here sone i made today b4 i came on so fell free 2 tell me what u think

i have an idea for my next sig, it'll be a cross between major motoko kusanagi for gits sac, and rei ayanami from evangelion, it'd be awesome coz theyr soo similar 2 each other i reckon coz their both mysterious na dhave red eyes so keep any eye out 4 it
but first i gotta get more images of motoko and maybe a few new ones of rei wont hurt either?