PDA

View Full Version : Who has it the easiest?

Pages : [1] 2

Breine
01-17-2006, 06:12 PM
The topic of this thread is a very classic topic in discussions, but I thought I would make a thread about it anyway.

Who has it the easiest? The boys or the girls? - and why?

Zeldy
01-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 06:14 PM
OVERALL id say girls. Why? Because they just seem to have it easier.

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Guys. I've had girls explain this to me in graphic detail. There is no denying it I'm afraid..

escobert
01-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Guys

Cz
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Let's not kid ourselves, males have it much easier, and it's not even a close comparison if you think about it. Not that you'll hear me complaining. :D

Shoeberto
01-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Guys do.

Miriel
01-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Definitely guys.

I'd like to see guys bleed outta their crotch and see how they like it. And there are a lot of other things too that make life harder for girls than for guys.

Cz
01-17-2006, 06:29 PM
I'd like to see guys bleed outta their crotch and see how they like it. It could be arranged. :p

Wait, what? :confused:

My name is...something..?
01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Guys. By far.
Glad I wasn't born a female.
I never have to put up with childbirth.
I am so sorry for everyone who has to go through that.

Sergeant Hartman
01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Lets not be sexist here now.

Lindy
01-17-2006, 06:32 PM
I'd like to see guys bleed outta their crotch and see how they like it.
Then it's usually a sign of cancer and at least a million times worse.

Rocket Edge
01-17-2006, 06:34 PM
where i come from, girls have it easier. for sure

Shoeberto
01-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Then it's usually a sign of cancer and at least a million times worse.
It was painful enough to have to read through this thread and try to imagine the pains of the menstrual cycle, but you just HAD to throw prostate cancer into the mix and make me hurt even more on the inside.

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 06:37 PM
where i come from, girls have it easier. for sure

Wow, so men have periods, give birth and are marginalised in general where you come from?

SUX2BU

Anaisa
01-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
They don't have to cook and clean, or tend to a guys every need, they have a choice in the matter.Obviously guys have it alot easier than girls do, I think female human-beings are a serious design fault!

Zeldy
01-17-2006, 06:57 PM
They don't have to cook and clean, or tend to a guys every need, they have a choice in the matter.Obviously guys have it alot easier than girls do, I think female human-beings are a serious design fault!
I know that. But Its what Guys expect women to do

Lindy
01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
You know, if you're going to complain so much about being a girl, you should really do something about it.

Like, a sex change maybe.

Loony BoB
01-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Guys have an easier life in general because we tend to be simpler folk. The downside of all of this is that when in a (heterosexual) relationship, the girl gets a pretty simple person while a guy has to put up with Mission Impossible.

Yamaneko
01-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Women have it easier because they're able to put up with themselves. They don't feel our pain when the discussion, for some reason, shifts from washing the dishes to how much of a failure you are.

Anaisa
01-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I know that. But Its what Guys expect women to do
But they're not being forced to do it, so they can't complain about it. If they don't like it, they shouldn't do it.

boris no no
01-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Girls have it harder because of all the uterus spillages etc
but the guys have to listen to us moan about it ;)

Miriel
01-17-2006, 07:13 PM
But they're not being forced to do it, so they can't complain about it. If they don't like it, they shouldn't do it.
Well that's not really true. No one forced me to go to college, but I still complained about midterms and finals even though it was my choice to do these things. Just because you don't like to do something doesn't mean that you should flat out not do it.

And girls have it harder, yes, but that doesn't mean we don't want to be girls at all.

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, child birth and a guy getting smacked real hard in the crotch probably have the same amount of pain. HOWEVER, a guy getting smacked real hard in the crotch is a health fault. Child birth is perfectly normal. I say girls have it harder. :p

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 07:26 PM
You stole that from Friends.

Fail

Lindy
01-17-2006, 07:26 PM
I dunno, I think childbirth is more like getting kicked in the crotch repeatedly for up to twelve or more hours.

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 07:30 PM
I dunno, I think childbirth is more like getting kicked in the crotch repeatedly for up to twelve or more hours.

Good point, but does the baby REALLY kick that hard?

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 07:33 PM

Either you don't know a lot about childbirth, or I don't know a lot about humour.

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 07:36 PM

Either you don't know a lot about childbirth, or I don't know a lot about humour.

It's both, really. And for the record, I made the first joke up myself! I never watch friends! :mad2:

Anaisa
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Well that's not really true. No one forced me to go to college, but I still complained about midterms and finals even though it was my choice to do these things. Just because you don't like to do something doesn't mean that you should flat out not do it.
But your going to college because thats what you want to do, so you do it. You can complain about the midterms and finals because thats just a part of it you don't like. Where as if you don't want to do something entirely and you do it when your not being forced to, and complain, well its your own fault, if you don't like it, don't do it. That would be the equivalent of you saying you hated college and didn't want to go, and nobody was forcing you to go, but you go anyway, and then complain about it.

Hawkeye
01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Guys can show up for anything and not be thought of any less about it.

SinSpawnAmadeus
01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
But your going to college because thats what you want to do, so you do it. You can complain about the midterms and finals because thats just a part of it you don't like. Where as if you don't want to do something entirely and you do it when your not being forced to, and complain, well its your own fault, if you don't like it, don't do it. That would be the equivalent of you saying you hated college and didn't want to go, and nobody was forcing you to go, but you go anyway, and then complain about it.
The only problem is that in certain countries/states etc. women are pretty much forced into those roles anyway. But in general however you have a point.

-N-
01-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Women have it easier because they're able to put up with themselves.:up:

Rye
01-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Guys have it easier, definitely. I like being a girl, but yeah, child birth and periods and all that. I have a very low tolerance for pain. If I ever have a kid, I want to be so high and medicated that I don't know my own name. I'm not kidding. I'll accept nothing but that. xD

But then again, guys do have it hard in the aspect that they have to chase the girls generally since life really isn't Sadie Hawkin style and deal with a lot of rejection. I don't see many girls chasing after guys for dates. Though I find that dumb, girls expecting guys to do everything for them, including asking them out.

War Angel
01-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Guys have it easier, in most aspects.

Women tend to complain and talk about their problems more, though, and address some issues as being more of a nuisance\trouble than they really are.

Take boobs, for example. Women always complain or whine that's something's wrong with their breasts. They're too big, too small, too soft, etc. If guys had boobs, we'd be, like, *SQUISHY SQUISHY* all day long. You'd hear no complaints from us, just cries of joy. :D

So, there's this cultural\social norm of reffering to women as 'having it worse', and while it may be true to a certain degree, it really doesn't warrant all the whining.

You bleed for a few days each month, so what? At least your genitals are on the INSIDE! Swinging Willies aren't fun. :mad:

~SapphireStar~
01-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Totally agree 100%. Really guys just have to bring the bacon (money) home.They would be out of the house for most of the day, whilst the poor wife is stuck indoors, cleaning and tending to children. On top of that we get flipping periods and labour pains to boot!

Old Manus
01-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Guys have it hard

Ryth
01-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Guys have it so much easier than girls because we're not infested with Cooties. :D

Miriel
01-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Take boobs, for example. Women always complain or whine that's something's wrong with their breasts. They're too big, too small, too soft, etc. If guys had boobs, we'd be, like, *SQUISHY SQUISHY* all day long. You'd hear no complaints from us, just cries of joy. :D

Uh. No.

Because if guys had boobs, they wouldn't be nearly as interested as they are today. Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves. If they did have it, I'm sure they'd be concerned with the size and firmness just like how girls are concerned.

Shlup
01-17-2006, 09:25 PM
You bleed for a few days each month, so what? At least your genitals are on the INSIDE! Swinging Willies aren't fun. :mad:
I wasn't going to take the female side, but puh-lease. Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.

Skarr
01-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Its a tossup.

I believe it runs both ways. Girls tend to be more mean and treat each other very badly. They have the period...they put makeup on...and they get less respect as a person and more for having...extra..ah...features :jokey: . However girls are more matured than guys and well i can't find another common trait between all woman. See i would've said gracefull or intelligent...but in life we'll always have awkward and not so smart people.

Guys are competitve...angery...and ignorant at times (yes ignorance is common in all men) We are not better off than woman though. Why?

Lets look at this, some girls can get thier boyfriends to buy them anything they want. Some girls only use thier boyfriends (for his car, money or just to show him off) that's the pretty girls though. I've seen this in person. Poor guy feels like crap after she dumped his ass. :( I laughed my ass off though. :p

You know what i changed my mind...chicks got it better. :mad2:
Being a guy ain't so bad though. :p
War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change. :)

Lindy
01-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Girls tend to be more mean and treat each other very badly.
Dude, I'm a guy, I'm mean and I treat EVERYONE badly.

War Angel
01-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves.
Err, no. We have penises, and see how much fun we keep on having with those! Endless, never-ceasing fun!

Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.
When you get kicked in the bullocks, we'll talk.

War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change.
No, but if I ever wake up one morining as a girl, I want a room all for myself and a large mirror. :)

Skarr
01-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Dude, I'm a guy, I'm mean and I treat EVERYONE badly.

That's cause you're Satan dude. :)

Err, no. We have penises, and see how much fun we keep on having with those! Endless, never-ceasing fun!
:sweatdrop

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 09:48 PM
I think his post was a mere joke post. o.o

And, unlike my first post, this time I will be a bit more serious. Girls probably have it harder due to sexual descrimination. Girls and guys should be treated as equals in my opinion. I do believe that boys are naturally stronger than girls. But I won't say that girls are "weak", because it's very possible for a girl to be stronger than a male through excersize. (Not to say that guys who don't excersize are strong. That would be a stupid thing to say. :tongue: )

There are also molesters. Can you imagine a fully grown woman to force a fully grown man to have sex with her? (Against his will, of course.) Probably not. >_>

01-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Uh. No.

Because if guys had boobs, they wouldn't be nearly as interested as they are today. Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves. If they did have it, I'm sure they'd be concerned with the size and firmness just like how girls are concerned.
Spoken for Truth.

Shauna
01-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Yeah... what was said about periods, child birth, etc etc. Guys have it easier than girls. :D

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Actually there has a court case about that a while ago.

Lindy
01-17-2006, 09:52 PM
It doesn't happen repeatedly for several days every month, with accompanying hormonal changes though, does it?

Man, every time some guy tries to pull the "lolz balls hurt moer ;(" card it makes me cringe, yeah, it hurts a hell of a lot, but it doesn't last any longer than five minutes at the most.

That's cause you're Satan dude.
That's Mr. Samael to you, sonny.

Anaisa
01-17-2006, 09:52 PM
There are ways to avoid that happening to you. You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases. And Ive yet to meet a guy who gets kicked between the legs once a month for about seven days at a time.

War Angel
01-17-2006, 09:53 PM
War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change.
Ahh, thank you for your concern, but I already have one, she's even registered here, and does a much better job at pleasing me than most men on Earth could hope for from a woman. :)

DarkLadyNyara
01-17-2006, 09:56 PM

Sooooooooooo not having kids. I can barley deal with getting cramps once a month. I spend the first day of every period in hell.

Winter Nights
01-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Meh.. I really don't think either sex have it that much easier than the other.

Skarr
01-17-2006, 10:01 PM
That's Mr. Samael to you, sonny.

Yes sa.

Anyway my point wasn't very clear, girls are much more mean, than guys. They talk behind each others back and even to the person's face. I'm sure this can easily be contradicted, but most girls behave this way.

NeoCracker
01-17-2006, 10:04 PM
There are ways to avoid that happening to you. You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases. And Ive yet to meet a guy who gets kicked between the legs once a month for about seven days at a time.

Then you've NEver witnessed a game of Squirel Tag, it could happen about that many times a day if you suck at it.

Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder. They pull that sexual discrimination card, but its not always bad. Because you are girls, and for no other reason you are exempt from drafts, people give you money for colledge for being a feminist and as far as I know we chauvanists get jack squat, We guys can't flash our penis's around to get out of a ticket, you girls got boobs for that. MEnstral cycles, get a pad. And who do you think has to put up with whining about something he doesnt even uderstand during your cycles?

DarkLadyNyara
01-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder. They pull that sexual discrimination card, but its not always bad. Because you are girls, and for no other reason you are exempt from drafts, people give you money for colledge for being a feminist and as far as I know we chauvanists get jack squat, We guys can't flash our penis's around to get out of a ticket, you girls got boobs for that. MEnstral cycles, get a pad. And who do you think has to put up with whining about something he doesnt even uderstand during your cycles?

Definite point there. :D

You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases.
Soon's I get the cash, I'm going under a knife.

War Angel
01-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder.
Aye, that's a major part of it. Just like teen angst.

Anyway, if you wanna be recognised as the leading sex in suffering, be my guest. I don't really care, either way. I'm not the one actually doing your suffering, and I also refuse to put up with any $hit women come up with during their periods or whatever. In the end, it saves me and everyone else a lot of trouble.

Men have it easier, because men usually care less about everything. We don't over-think things usually, we don't dwell on things, and we usually try to ignore things rather than face them. As far as pain goes, that's the right method.

Lindy
01-17-2006, 10:14 PM
You got it wrong, the generally ACCEPTED method of men dealing with pain is to ignore it, doesn't make it right.

There's just stupid stigma about guys having and dealing with "feelings" that women don't have to worry about.

I'd rather face pain, get it out of the way and then not have to worry about it, than ignore it and let it grow.

rubah
01-17-2006, 10:18 PM
This makes me wonder how much of the ways that girls get treated stems from men ages ago realizing how hard off they had it.

of course they decided to ignore chivalry and be beastly brutes anyways, so then we got feminists, who seem to be trying to guilt men into being soft sensitive gentlemen once more. I dunno.

I'd say it'd be markedly equal.

Anaisa
01-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Then you've NEver witnessed a game of Squirel Tag, it could happen about that many times a day if you suck at it.As I said, it can be avoided. you don't have to play Squirel Tag if you don't want to. An it could not happen all day and all night, continuously, for seven days once a month!
Soon's I get the cash, I'm going under a knife. Don't spend your cash on it! Get it done on the NHS.

Loony BoB
01-17-2006, 10:31 PM
I still say that being a guy is easier, but any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Totally agree 100%. Really guys just have to bring the bacon (money) home.They would be out of the house for most of the day, whilst the poor wife is stuck indoors, cleaning and tending to children. On top of that we get flipping periods and labour pains to boot!

Talk about gender role assignment...I mean guys can clean (I love to clean), cook (I love to cook), and take care of children (Children as hell sent devils). Personally that is not why I say guys get it easier.

It is biology that makes us have it easier. We do not have periods, nor the PMS or cramps associated with it. We do not go through child labour. Nor do we have menopause. To me that is why a guys have it easier.

-N-
01-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Meh.. I really don't think either sex have it that much easier than the other.Bo-ring

01-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Nor do we have menopause.
um...actually....
There is a form of male menopause.
http://www.extenderdevice.com/andropause.html

Loony BoB
01-17-2006, 10:36 PM
It's probably worth noting that, if I remember the information correctly, a guy has a stronger pain threshold for external pain but has a worse pain threshold for things such as illnesses and other such things that directly affect organs. This has, apparently, been proven.

Dreddz
01-17-2006, 10:40 PM
They both have it bad, Girls have the whole Pregnancy stuff, and they have Periods which are Icky.
Guys on the other hand have to put up with crap of there own.
They get treated worse than girls, Say a girl and Boy have sex under age, and it ends in pregnancy. The Girl can say that she was raped by the boy and the court would be more likely to believe her. Just for the sake that they would believe a Girl more.
And I hate it when Girls say they are under so much stress, doing too many dishes, ironing to many shirts. Geez, Men have to actually work, I'd say Men get it worse. But these days Both Men and Women work, but if one of them was going to stay at home, It'll be the Women.
I guess Girls do get it a little worse, but meh, I wouldnt know, Last I checked, I was part of the Male species.

Ashley Schovitz
01-17-2006, 10:42 PM

I agree to that, except that some men can take care of themselves.

mooglebunni608
01-17-2006, 11:26 PM
guys. trust me. pms may piss you guys off, but it's ten times worse on us.

Lindy
01-17-2006, 11:27 PM
any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.
And also couldn't see that I was trying to make a joke, y'know.

Rye
01-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Um, not to sound gross or anything, but the horrible pain that some girl get when they have their period is worse than the other stuff to it, like the bleeding. The getting kicked in the balls card is silly, because if you don't like it, go out and buy a cup. It's not like you can buy anything to stop having periods except for a surgery, since even with birth control, you have it, and it's worse when you do have it. And Midol sucks. It takes forever to work. :(

Kamiko
01-17-2006, 11:35 PM
I hate being a girl.
We have this gross lumps on our chest and crap.
Ugh.
But honestly, I think maybe we both have it a bit bad, not entirely sure though...
Haven't been a boy yet so I couldn't say!

Miriel
01-17-2006, 11:40 PM
I still say that being a guy is easier, but any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.
What? You think being kicked in the balls is somehow more painful than having a human being shoved outta a small opening in one's vagina? C'mon man.

Although I have heard that for guys, the equivalent to childbirth would be passing a kidney stone.

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-17-2006, 11:45 PM
I believe that men have it easier. I grew up with this guy, we're month apart age wise, (this is where I get to show off) I got better exam results, yet I can't find a job, he however can. I also have to put up with periods, PMS, and eventually menopause. I will also have childbirt, the equivilant to which is having an orange pushed through your nose. I could go on, but I don't wanna start grosing guys out.

The Girl can say that she was raped by the boy and the court would be more likely to believe her. Acctually Dreddz, most rape cases don't even get to cort, the ones that eventually do most of the time the man gets off, underage sex however is classed as rape whatever the girl says.

KentaRawr!
01-17-2006, 11:49 PM
I believe that men have it easier. I grew up with this guy, we're month apart age wise, (this is where I get to show off) I got better exam results, yet I can't find a job, he however can. I also have to put up with periods, PMS, and eventually menopause. I will also have childbirt, the equivilant to which is having an orange pushed through your nose. I could go on, but I don't wanna start grosing guys out.

But we boys LOVE gross stuff! :D (Puts worm in sisters purse) *Mischevious laugh*

Rengori
01-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I wasn't going to take the female side, but puh-lease. Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.
I'm not saying that a period isn't bad, but at least your genitals aren't an easy target for pissed off girls and pissed off sissy guys to kick, punch, or otherwise hurt. Though sis says

Being kicked there still hurts like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Anyway, since girls have to go though their period, may go through childbirth (which according to Family Guy is like stretching your lower lip behind your head), and put up with the total fucktards in our school, I'd say guys have it a little easier.

SoulTaker*
01-17-2006, 11:56 PM
What? You think being kicked in the balls is somehow more painful than having a human being shoved outta a small opening in one's vagina? C'mon man.

Although I have heard that for guys, the equivalent to childbirth would be passing a kidney stone.
Have you ever been kicked in the balls? Not saying that being kicked in the balls once is the equivalent to child birth but 12 times? Getting nicked in the balls is enough to paralyse a man.

Getting back on topic I suspect that it is just little harder for women than men in life, but it sometimes depends on the situation, I believe women who are physically attractive have it alot easier in life.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:00 AM
As I said, it can be avoided. you don't have to play Squirel Tag if you don't want to.
If you knew anything about Squirrle Tag here, then you would know there is no choice. You could be walking down the road and say hi to a guy and them wam, right in the nuts. Also, you chose to have childbirth also, so screw that argument. There always is the option of a C-section, though honestly I don't know much about it. I think it would hurt significantly less, but I'm no doctor.

Loony BoB
01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Lindy, I said if a girl said that. I don't think you're a girl.

Twelve hours. You'd be dead a long, long time before it's over, I think. Or at least fainted from pain. But probably dead. Depends on what kind of kicking we're talking about, I suppose.

Testicular torsion is worse than a single kick to the nads. I've had that. I think with torsion it varies case-by-case, but for a few minutes I quite literally couldn't stand up because moving my legs would make me fall down in pain. Luckily it wasn't that bad for very long, though. Wouldn't put it on the scale of childbirth. But if it was possible to have that five minutes of pain extended to five hours, then I think it might.

I'd still say getting kicked in the nads for twelve hours would be far worse, though. That's effectively death by pain.

Rice Cake
01-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Girls, have you ever had the terrable experience of getting hit in the nuts with a log? I would have to agree with corncracker. Its a choice to have kids, its not like anyone is making you have them.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 12:10 AM
If you knew anything about Squirrle Tag here, then you would know there is no choice. You could be walking down the road and say hi to a guy and them wam, right in the nuts. Also, you chose to have childbirth also, so screw that argument. There always is the option of a C-section, though honestly I don't know much about it. I think it would hurt significantly less, but I'm no doctor.
Sack tapping as me and my friends like to call it, its so painful that just seeing someone getting kicked in the balls on tv makes you cringe.
My mom had a C-section when I was born, but I think it is only used when some complications occur with the birth, otherwise women prefer to do it naturally, god knows why.

Lord Xehanort
01-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Being a girl would be easier. No one would ever give me problems over falling in love with a boy. I could handle periods, and I could avoid pregnancy...

I'd give anything to have been born a girl.

Rice Cake
01-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Being a girl would be easier. No one would ever give me problems over falling in love with a boy. I could handle periods, and I could avoid pregnancy...

*shivers*

Who cares if your gay. People should learn to accept you for who you are. I'm not gay btw.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Wow, people are using my posts in arguments. It brings a happy tear to my Eye.

Anyway, Right now I now some people are thinking "If we don't have kids the human race will end."

True, but still its your choice, IF you think a kid is worth the pain, then the whole logic behind the pain makes life harder is kind of stupid. Also there are things they can use to stop the pain.

Lord Xehanort
01-18-2006, 12:19 AM
*shivers*

Who cares if your gay. People should learn to accept you for who you are. I'm not gay btw.

One down... 5 billion to go.

rubah
01-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Girls, have you ever had the terrable experience of getting hit in the nuts with a log? I would have to agree with corncracker. Its a choice to have kids, its not like anyone is making you have them.
Like when you're raped and concieve?

Also, to rye-- Some of the girls on birth control that i know of take it because it makes their periods *more* bearable. And more regular.

Rye
01-18-2006, 12:29 AM
One down... 5 billion to go.

Good luck with that, though unfortunatly most people aren't so accepting. :( :heart: I agree with Rice Cake.

My Mom had me caesectioned out, because I was in danger of the dying in the room. Apparently, my heartbeat stopped. Twice! It makes me feel like a zombie. Or Jesus. Anyways... I can't say I'd really prefer that. You're giving a needle in your spine and cut open. Doesn't sound like a cakewalk to me.

rubah: Really? I guess it's not bad for all people, because I hear how the pill makes having your period, once you get it after the times you don't get it, horribly painful and like all the periods you missed combined. ;_____;

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Like when you're raped and concieve?
That is getting into a completely different scene. That, my friend, I agree is something girls have harder. Im not trying to sound like a pig here, but I don't think that happens enough to actually consider it part of this argument. Again, I hope this doesn't sound mean.

Edit: After REading my own words I must apoligize, That sounds nothing like what i was thinking, probably came out like that due to a bad case of insomia for the last weak or so. Im just saying that this was meant to be just a fun thread, not to be taken seriously, so lines like that really don't seem to have a place.

Lord Xehanort
01-18-2006, 12:33 AM

LX'S PLZDUNBANME NOTE: If this counts as 'bringing up my sexuality in a thread that is not about sexuality', I sincerely apologize. I feel that it is perfectly cromulent given the options provided, and my opinions regarding it.

Another reason why girls have it easier: they don't have to ask guys out on dates ((GENERALLY)). They just sit back and play the boys like ukeleles.

Pimpettes. j/k

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-18-2006, 12:33 AM

Right girls, spread the word, none of us are gonna get pregnant, then lets see what happens to the human race.

The thing with pregnancy is, it isn't just the giving birth, it's the morning sickness, when it starts kicking, (cause cute as it may sound guys, do you want a baby to sit inside you and kick you? Nope? Thought not.) Oh and last but not least most women will get thrush. It is not exactly a barrel of laughs. Which you can get pregnant or not.

Awesomeman
01-18-2006, 12:35 AM
I think guys have it wayyyyy easier.

I remember when that happened. I should because I did that.

And Lord X, I'm with RC and Rye. There are very low people on this planet.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Interesting, I think LX brings up a good point, gay males seem to have the toughest time in the world out of anyone.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:48 AM
To all gay males who are open with everyone, I salute you.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 12:53 AM
What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!
I believe women who are physically attractive have it alot easier in life.Not necessarily,ive had alot of creepy stalkers due to the fact that they find me physically attractive. An its a rare occasion I manage to leave the house and not have some guy shout crude things to me. Men constantly bother me,and to put it mildly, most of them are not nice.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:57 AM
What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!

My freind got two random poeple he didn't even know, here it happens more than you would think. Kinda creepy now that i think about it, thank heavans I'm leaving.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Gay males do probably have the toughest time of all.

EDIT:
What?! no I don't know anything about squirrel tag or whatever, but I know that its an extremely rare ocurrence for a man to be walking down a road, say hi to a guy, and then get kicked between the legs!I had a very bad experience with this, in first grade, and thats how I learned about getting hit in the crotch hurts like hell.

Croyles
01-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Oh its always the mans fault, the man has it easier, the man is the dumber one.
I dont think so :p

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:00 AM
I'm afraid to post this next thing i though of for fears of banning. But trust me, its good.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm afraid to post this next thing i though of for fears of banning. But trust me, its good.
Oh yeah?, PM it to me.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Oh yeah?, PM it to me.
Me too!

Lindy
01-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Lindy, I said if a girl said that. I don't think you're a girl.
No, but it's the fact that you're referencing something I said, in a serious sense, when it was never meant to be taken that way, and nobody else took it seriously.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 01:13 AM
It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights.

Not necessarily,ive had alot of creepy stalkers due to the fact that they find me physically attractive. An its a rare occasion I manage to leave the house and not have some guy shout crude things to me. Men constantly bother me,and to put it mildly, most of them are not nice.
Again a difference between men and women, if a group of females shouted crude things at me I would probably take it as a compliment.:D

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:18 AM
It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights.

Again a difference between men and women, if a group of females shouted crude things at me I would probably take it as a compliment.:D

Wow, you guys are nice about it. HEre you can sneak up on them and do it without them even knowing you were planning on it. ANd usually we stand there and laugh as the victiam either A) Accepts it and goes on with life, B) struggles futally to go after the attacker, but can't get them because of their current state, or C) Be like me the first, and only, time any one got a good tag on me and gained a large amount of enrergy and chase them round the block until the energy runs out and starts to feal the ache.

And yes, I would take it as either a compliment, or if they say the right things an offer. :jokey:

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 01:24 AM
Wow, you guys are nice about it. HEre you can sneak up on them and do it without them even knowing you were planning on it. ANd usually we stand there and laugh as the victiam either A) Accepts it and goes on with life, B) struggles futally to go after the attacker, but can't get them because of their current state, or C) Be like me the first, and only, time any one got a good tag on me and gained a large amount of enrergy and chase them round the block until the energy runs out and starts to feal the ache.
Sneaking is involved, just that before or just after the initial strike "sack tap" most be proclaimed or the damaged party could take offense. My usually method was to initiate a coversation with the target and strike him with his guard down. i have executed some excellent taps in my day, but I have also been the victim of some great ones, funny how the pain doesnt set in directly after the injury.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Sneaking is involved, just that before or just after the initial strike "sack tap" most be proclaimed or the damaged party could take offense. My usually method was to initiate a coversation with the target and strike him with his guard down.
I'll remember this when I get to High School.

Jebus
01-18-2006, 01:25 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say that men tend to have it easier.

And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed. Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity.

Lord Xehanort
01-18-2006, 01:35 AM
I'll remember this when I get to High School.

There's no need. It is very rare.

Besides, if any guys do it, just do it back and say what I am about to send you in a PM.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 01:39 AM
There's no need. It is very rare.

Besides, if any guys do it, just do it back and say what I am about to send you in a PM.
Good Advice.

Markus. D
01-18-2006, 01:39 AM
in the workforce, tis ladies.

take my workplace for example, our manager smashes male around.

whilst the female workers are treated like goddesess.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 01:41 AM
It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights. First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!
And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed.Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity. Yeah, having your uterus removed is a way to stop periods permanently, but there are a number of problems you could get by having your uterus removed. I still think its a better option than periods and childbirth though.

rubah
01-18-2006, 01:42 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say that men tend to have it easier.

And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed. Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity.
Then you go into menopause and get hot flashes and moodswings anyways. Not to mention heightened osteoporosis.

Rice Cake
01-18-2006, 01:44 AM
This thread is starting to scare the younger children.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:44 AM
First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!Yeah, having your uterus removed is a way to stop periods permanently, but there are a number of problems you could get by having your uterus removed. I still think its a better option than periods and childbirth though.

Of course We do, the pain can be entertaining when its the pain of a friend or stranger. Their suffering increases your enjoyment factor far beyond your own suffering, and since everyone has most likely succeeded before, it is an enjoyable experience for everyone, expecially me since I have only been hit once, while I have gotten the only guy who got me about ten times, at least:D

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 01:45 AM
This thread is starting to scare the younger children.
Oh, believe me, it's scaring the older ones, too.

FFX_fanatiq
01-18-2006, 01:46 AM
easily men...I mean they have it easy...generally that is

Having kids? aw what the hell not a big deal they won't lose thier figure or suffer immensive pains

Like someone? get to ask them out...while girls get plastic surgery because guys are usually that blind and take that long to decide

The time of the month? We don't even have to go there...

Oldness? well you see alotta old guys with young girls if if it's an old women oh chances 1/10 that a young guy will go for her

ALL GENERALIZING...I admit...but whatever.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Then you go into menopause and get hot flashes and moodswings anyways. Not to mention heightened osteoporosis.
No you don't. If you have your ovarys removed as well as your uterus that would happen, if you didn't have hormone replacement treatment. But if you just have your uterus removed you should reach menopause at around the normal age a woman would, sometimes slightly earlier.

rubah
01-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Maybe i'm down on my sexual organ education here, but it doesn't make sense to leave the ovaries.

Time for wikipedia!

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 01:51 AM
Like someone? get to ask them out...while girls get plastic surgery because guys are usually that blind and take that long to decide
Everything else you said was perfectly legitimate, but really, nothing is stopping a girl from asking a guy out.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:51 AM
easily men...I mean they have it easy...generally that is

Having kids? aw what the hell not a big deal they won't lose thier figure or suffer immensive pains

The time of the month? We don't even have to go there...

Oldness? well you see alotta old guys with young girls if if it's an old women oh chances 1/10 that a young guy will go for her

ALL GENERALIZING...I admit...but whatever.

Yeah, but we either have to take care of it or pay child support. And not only do we have that, but there is another thing, which again, I had better not post. Stupid rules of Decency. But it ruins the three things in life a guy wants.

A girl getting plasitc surgery is her choice, if getting the figure or whatever makes them feel better go for it. It its just because of a guys stupidity, she obviously is much stupider that the guy.

Time of the month, well, like you i won't go there.

Oldness, thats because as women get older past their early twenties, they get uglier while guys get better looking. Blame nature, not gender.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 01:52 AM
in the workforce, tis ladies.

take my workplace for example, our manager smashes male around.

whilst the female workers are treated like goddesess.
Yes, like I said in a earlier post, young attractive women seem to get treated better in my opinion. Atleast in the minimum wage job market.

First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!
Never said sack tapping is on par with giving birth, a tap is what it is a "tap", but being punch or kicked would definitely be on par, especially if the punching and kicking would last as long as giving birth, which you probably wouldnt survive. Think of how it feels to bump your funny bone, then multiply it by 100 then picture the pain swirling in your stomach and paralysing your every movement. Which is something close to how the pain is like.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 01:58 AM
Maybe i'm down on my sexual organ education here, but it doesn't make sense to leave the ovaries.

Time for wikipedia!
It makes sense to keep the ovaries because if you leave the ovaries you won't have to have hormone replacement treatment, to stop you going into the menopause.

Awesomeman
01-18-2006, 02:10 AM
First this was a question about who had it worse but it has become a long explanation on how to stop having periods. This is getting really stupid.

Momiji
01-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Wow. This thread really makes me sympathize with girls. Yes, I'll agree that they have it worse. No amount of rejection could equal the 'pains' of being female, I suppose, although I'm rejected a lot (although I finally found someone ^_^). I wish I could show a little more empathy, but that isn't possible. ¬_¬

EDIT: Oops, I accidentaly voted 'The Girls'. I meant 'The Boys'. Sorry >_<

EDIT (Again): And to whoever said that girls tend to be meaner, I disagree. I have more 'girl' friends than guy-friends.

Rice Cake
01-18-2006, 02:34 AM
same here

Yuffie514
01-18-2006, 04:05 AM
...boys/men have it easy.

women have to put up with childbirth pain/the period (as described in previous posts), and...oppression. oh, and being a mother can be like Hell, but i'm not planning on that now.

rubah
01-18-2006, 04:17 AM
First this was a question about who had it worse but it has become a long explanation on how to stop having periods. This is getting really stupid.
I see you read it thoroughly.

The Man
01-18-2006, 04:20 AM
As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie :monster:

Giga Guess
01-18-2006, 04:28 AM
I don't dare tread into this territory. *runs*

Rengori
01-18-2006, 04:34 AM
As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie :monster:
That's true. Can I change my vote?

Drift
01-18-2006, 07:14 AM

;) ;) :D hehe

Loony BoB
01-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, you're right, it doesn't happen everyday. It happens about as often as, oh, I don'tk now, a girl gets pregnant. :) Again, I'm not saying that being hit in the balls <i>once</i> is worse than being pregnant. Although for all I'm aware, it might be.

No, but it's the fact that you're referencing something I said, in a serious sense, when it was never meant to be taken that way, and nobody else took it seriously.
I wasn't even aware you said it, to be honest. The post I read it in had it quoted without your name. :p

Another thing that girls have easier is choices when it comes to pregnancy and childbearing and all that sort of thing. While you girls may see it as hard on a girl when she gets pregnant, have you ever thought how hard it is on the guy, who, upon getting a girl pregnant, has no say in whether or not they end up having a kid? There are probably hundreds of guys out there everyday that have their future children aborted against their wishes. Just because the girl spends 9 months with the baby doesn't mean the father has nothing to do with such things. There isn't any fair way to organise that kind of law, but the guys definitely ended up with the short straw in that regard. So women, be thankful that you have the choice.

EDIT (Again): And to whoever said that girls tend to be meaner, I disagree. I have more 'girl' friends than guy-friends.
I have far more female friends than male friends and females are definitely meaner, especially to each other. Girls hold longer grudges and you have no idea how many times I've seen a girl scowl at another girl purely because she looked good. Seriously, it's insane. I know a lot of girls that would openly admit that girls are worse when it comes to all sorts of things. That's <i>why</i> guys get it easier, because they're far more likely to get along with each other, even if they aren't best friends.

And girls most certainly do not take care of a guy's every need. Either that or all the girls I know are either incredibly slack or are secretly male.

I still think guys have it easier, but if people give bad reasons or bad arguments then I'll debate them.

Rye
01-18-2006, 11:18 AM

Yeah, this post wins.

Shlup
01-18-2006, 11:20 AM
I've got it easiest 'cause I ain't participating in this stupid-ass discussion.

Giga Guess
01-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I've got it easiest 'cause I ain't participating in this stupid-ass discussion.

Amen sister.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 02:08 PM
thats because as women get older past their early twenties, they get uglier while guys get better looking. Blame nature, not gender.
Thats definitely not true. The older anyone gets the uglier they get, once they get past a certain age. Or are you trying to tell me those old bald men, who have more hair growing out of their nose and their ears, than on their head, are infact hunks?!
Yeah, you're right, it doesn't happen everyday. It happens about as often as, oh, I don'tk now, a girl gets pregnant.:) There is no way in a day as many guys get kicked in the balls as women get pregnant or give birth. And if they infact did, that would probably only be down to those crazy ball bashing games which according to this thread guys play, weird. I don't know any males that partake in such activities, so I think you guys are just odd.

Loony BoB
01-18-2006, 02:13 PM
I assure you, I've been punched in the nads, and I'm one of the last guys you'd expect to get involved in any such activities. I've also had someone almost step on them once while they were walking over me (I was lying down). I think it happens more often than you realise. The only difference is that it only lasts for five minutes, whereas pregnancy is a lot more obvious and lasts nine months and then you have the baby to show for it for the rest of your life, so pregnancies, while about equally rare, are a lot more obvious to the world when they do happen so it looks like they're more common.

Breine
01-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Thats definitely not true. The older anyone gets the uglier they get, once they get past a certain age. Or are you trying to tell me those old bald men, who have more hair growing out of their nose and their ears, than on their head, are infact hunks?!

I actually think women age better, at least generally. Plus, they live longer...

To put it shortly, guys has it easier though. Mostly because of pain regarding periods and childbirth I guess, but also because of the fact that girls can be extremely mean towards each other. As someone said in an earlier post, it is really scary how much hate can come out of nothing in girls. It is ridicolous, really. Guys are just like "Hey, dude I'm sorry. Wanna be friends?" "Okay, man", while girls can hold grudges against each other for ages, and sometimes over nothing.

By the way, this thread has really become big. I made it last night, and just came back now... It has really evolved quickly.

Devourment
01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
So just because females have periods & have babies this IMMEDIATLY makes guys have it easier.. I don't think so.

I think they both have it as hard as each other.

This isn't a question you can answer in 30 seconds, you have to look at all the activities a male & female would go on through their lives. But I'm guessing at them both the same because they both have hard things in life.

Momiji
01-18-2006, 03:09 PM
As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie

While that is true, (the part about girls being difficult to figure out), I still think guys have it so much easier. It's a shame though, because it seems to make us...somewhat complacent, if that makes any sense. I personally like being around girls though, because they're nicer to me for some reason, while guys tend to pick on me and others more. I'm not saying I'd rather be a girl, I just seem to like them more than guys.

Shaun
01-18-2006, 03:47 PM
You can't just split it into the choices of 'boys' and 'girls'. There's far more to it than that. It comes down to social class, the personality you're brought up with, race, physical appearance, and much more.

If it had to be between boys and girls, I'd say girls, though, but it's a bit farfetched.

Breine
01-18-2006, 05:00 PM
You can't just split it into the choices of 'boys' and 'girls'. There's far more to it than that. It comes down to social class, the personality you're brought up with, race, physical appearance, and much more.

Yeah, but that is only if you look at the big picture. This is just a split between the sexes. I wanted to see what happened when I asked the question.

Momiji
01-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Yeah, but that is only if you look at the big picture. This is just a split between the sexes. I wanted to see what happened when I asked the question.

Well, if you look at the big picture, girls have it much harder than guys, it's almost very obvious.

Breine
01-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Well, if you look at the big picture, girls have it much harder than guys, it's almost very obvious.

I know that, but obviously some people disagree and thus a big discussion unfolds.

SammieBabe
01-18-2006, 05:05 PM
It is a tough question, because, I'll admit that I couldn't date me. I'm nuts...So I get off easy in that sense...
But I know in the States, men are still paid more and have more opportunities in the workforce than women do.
And, as I believe I'm the only person in this thread who has experienced childbirth and pregnancy firsthand, I'll say this...
When a man can pass a pineapple through his nostril and live to talk about it, then you can complain like we do....:D

Momiji
01-18-2006, 05:06 PM
I know that, but obviously some people disagree and thus a big discussion unfolds.

Yeah, but the ones who disagree clearly aren't thinking. >_>

Breine
01-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, but the ones who disagree clearly aren't thinking. >_>

Well, that is your opinion (and somewhat mine), but of course some people are going to disagree and they should be more than welcome to state their opinion... also if we share a different one ;)

Zeldy
01-18-2006, 06:43 PM
I agree to that, except that some men can take care of themselves.
Indeed, but Im just basing it on a stereo-typical woman.

I don't find Periods so bad to be honest. But Im one of the lucky ones, I get no mood swings and no pain..but they last longer than 4 days which sucks. Its sometimes a full week.

But saying that, I do not want to be a guy

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Physically I'd say that girls have got it rough... with pregnancy etc. etc...but if you mean socially you'd need to know both sides to have an adequate view... Is there anyone here who is transgender? I reckon they could help give a more unbiased view... (Please be serious now.. I'm not saying this as a joke...)

Shauna
01-18-2006, 06:53 PM
I don't find Periods so bad to be honest. But Im one of the lucky ones, I get no mood swings and no pain..but they last longer than 4 days which sucks. Its sometimes a full week.

...lucky. :(

The Man
01-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Physically I'd say that girls have got it rough... with pregnancy etc. etc...but if you mean socially you'd need to know both sides to have an adequate view... Is there anyone here who is transgender? I reckon they could help give a more unbiased view... (Please be serious now.. I'm not saying this as a joke...)Doofhull is transgender, but I suspect that anyone who is transgender would be biased towards the gender they've switched to being, because they wouldn't have gotten the change if they were comfortable being their original gender.

And yeah, guys have it easier in a lot of social aspects, for example, if we sleep around we're players, whereas if girls sleep around they're sluts. However, we're still the ones who have to take the initiative in flirting most of the time, and for people like me who are shy offline (I know, that's almost impossible to imagine) that's terribly intimidating :monster: And even when we do manage to get into relationships it's not like we ever understand what the hell it is you want :monster: Girls still probably have it more difficult overall, but in the specific field of relationships I can't offer much sympathy xD

faster skating penguin
01-18-2006, 08:56 PM
i think guys have it easier because penises are cool

Breine
01-18-2006, 09:03 PM
And yeah, guys have it easier in a lot of social aspects, for example, if we sleep around we're players, whereas if girls sleep around they're sluts. However, we're still the ones who have to take the initiative in flirting most of the time, and for people like me who are shy offline (I know, that's almost impossible to imagine) that's terribly intimidating :monster: And even when we do manage to get into relationships it's not like we ever understand what the hell it is you want :monster: Girls still probably have it more difficult overall, but in the specific field of relationships I can't offer much sympathy xD

I agree with you very much. I've always thought that it has been extremely unfair that girls are labeled as "sluts" if they have had multiple partners, whereas boys are actually praised for it. Something isn't right there!

I also agree on the intimidation part. Boys are expected to be these outgoing "studs" who think about sex a lot. Not all boys think about sex all the time. I know many girls who are hornier than me :greenie:
And, as The Man said, girls are difficult to figure out in relationships. I was in a relationship that was ruined because she was so hard to figure out. I didn't know when to give her attention, and when not to.., And other things as well. I don't think you girls know how puzzled, bad, and small you can make us guys feel sometimes. I do think that girls have it harder in general, though.

Psychotic
01-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Girls have it easier because they have boobs.

I'd take period pain in exchange for boobs.

(I'm never going to be fat enough to have man boobs. Damned metabolism, always trying to keep me down)

faster skating penguin
01-18-2006, 09:08 PM
penises are cooler becaue you can go WACK with them

Setzer Gabianni
01-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Guys. At least they don't have to suffer from evil periods and period pains, stress caused by it, and giving birth. Dammit, they could have had the periods XD

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 09:10 PM

(I'm never going to be fat enough to have man boobs. Damned metabolism, always trying to keep me down)
Why don't you just get implants?

Breine
01-18-2006, 09:12 PM

I hear ya. Breasts are just great. They really are and I don't think women appreciate them enough. They're always complaining about the extra baggage and such...

Psychotic
01-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Why don't you just get implants?ARE YOU SAYING MY BOOBS AREN'T BIG ENOUGH?

I'm sensitive about that issue, you know.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 09:19 PM
ARE YOU SAYING MY BOOBS AREN'T BIG ENOUGH?

I'm sensitive about that issue, you know.
No, I don't know how big they are. But you said you couldn't grow any, so the best option would be to purchase a pair.

Psychotic
01-18-2006, 09:22 PM
No, I don't know how big they are. But you said you couldn't grow any, so the best option would be to purchase a pair.I'd like breasts, but then again, I'd like a lot of things a whole lot more, such as a walrus, or a gold-plated submarine, or an army of robot-zombies, and so breasts will just have to wait.

Miriel
01-18-2006, 09:27 PM
The next guy who says that girls are impossible to understand is gonna get kicked in the crotch.

What's so hard to understand? Why are you in a relationship in the first place if you don't know what your significant other wants? Are you really that dense? Are the girls you've been with really that uncommunicative and difficult?

Hi Tony, I want a hug. *is hugged*

You people obviously aren't communicating properly.

Lost Number
01-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Are you really that dense?

Keen observer of the the obvious.

Breine
01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
The next guy who says that girls are impossible to understand is gonna get kicked in the crotch.

What's so hard to understand? Why are you in a relationship in the first place if you don't know what your significant other wants? Are you really that dense? Are the girls you've been with really that uncommunicative and difficult?

Hi Tony, I want a hug. *is hugged*

I began a relationship with her because I liked her very much. I knew she could be kinda difficult to understand sometimes in advance, but I was in love so I was just like "to heck with it". Yes, she was very uncommunicative about how she felt and what she wanted, which made it very difficult to be with her as you might imagine.

With all due respect I don't think you've ever been in a relationship with a girl (of course unless you're lesbian... I wouldn't know), so you don't know how you girls can make us guys feel confused and what not. It could be that we weren't communicating properly... the chance is there, but I know many guys who have had the same problem with their girlfriends. Maybe it's just the Danish girls who can be like that... but I highly doubt it.

The Man
01-18-2006, 09:44 PM
It's been my experience that women generally expect us to figure out how they feel at any given moment without telling us, which leads to much confusion :monster:

Breine
01-18-2006, 09:46 PM
It's been my experience that women generally expect us to figure out how they feel at any given moment without telling us, which leads to much confusion :monster:

Exactly!

Miriel
01-18-2006, 09:58 PM
That's stupid. I would never expect anyone, not my boyfriend, not my closest friends, and not even my family to know what I'm feeling at any given moment. No human should expect that from another human.

"Women generally" expect that? I bet I've had more long term (though not romantic) relationships with woman than most of the guys on this forum. And very very few of them fit into that difficult, neurotic, stereotypical role that so many guys seem to buy into. People in general are difficult to understand, but I would expect that if you choose to be in a relationship with someone it would be because you two understand each other and are very open with each other. If that's not the case, why be in a relationship at all?

The Man
01-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Perhaps "at any given moment" is a bit of an exaggeration, but generally it's my experience that when we've hurt women, they expect us to figure it out for ourselves. So ehhhhhhhhh.

of course communication is lovely, but just because you're able to communicate a lot when you start the relationship doesn't mean you'll always be able to do so. It's not even always strictly a matter of desire to communicate - especially if you're in a long-distance relationship, a lot of factors can get in the way.

War Angel
01-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Alright, let's sum it like this:

Physically, women have it much harder. They are smaller and more tender, and yet have to deal with many hardships. That's not a good combination.

On the cultural\emotional level... I'd say dudes have it far worse, simply because they have to deal with women, who are prone to inexplicable urges, hidden motivations and simply weird ways of communicating and handling situations.

Both men and women agree - women are crazy. Men are simple - we need nourishment, sleep, sex and entertainment. Women can provide us with all those. Women, on the other hand, need so much more... and what's worse, they can almost never tell us what is it that they need, want or crave!

That's why I get along with my girlfriend so well. She doesn't play games with me. She's simple in her ways. If she wants something, she tells me. If something's bothering her, she tells me. She doesn't come to me with baseless accusations (a la 'you're so immature!' or 'you don't understand me!'), with which I cannot cope. She does whine, but that can be silenced with a bit of reasoning. That's nearly ideal, for me. :)

And I haven't brought up all of society's (and by that I mean mostly women) impossible expecatations of men - to be both macho and sensitive, to be emotional but not show weakness, to tell them stuff but not over-burden them, etc etc... which leads most reasonable men to close up and not say anything at all, for fear of being lectured or enduring lengthy talks of their apparent disadvantages.

Miriel
01-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Perhaps "at any given moment" is a bit of an exaggeration, but generally it's my experience that when we've hurt women, they expect us to figure it out for ourselves. So ehhhhhhhhh.

I'll give you that one, because when people tend to get hurt, they close up rather than open up to their boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever. And it is frustrating when having been hurt by someone you care about, that person doesn't even realize what they've done wrong. That stings.

of course communication is lovely, but just because you're able to communicate a lot when you start the relationship doesn't mean you'll always be able to do so. It's not even always strictly a matter of desire to communicate - especially if you're in a long-distance relationship, a lot of factors can get in the way.
*is in a long-distance relationship*

War Angel, if you want to call your gender "simple" then go ahead. I tend to think that regardless of being a male or a female, people are complicated. Maybe I've just been surrounded by really strong females all my life, so this whole wishy-washy, I want something, but I'm not gonna tell him what thing just doesn't seem to be a realistic depiction of female tendencies to me.

If I want something specific from my boyfriend, I'll tell him.

The Man
01-18-2006, 10:27 PM
I'll give you that one, because when people tend to get hurt, they close up rather than open up to their boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever. And it is frustrating when having been hurt by someone you care about, that person doesn't even realize what they've done wrong. That stings. It's completely illogical, though. There's no way to make anything better for your partner if you don't know that something's wrong in the first place.

I mean sure, all of us are guilty of closing up from time to time. But in my experiences with women, and a number of my friends' as well, this is fairly commonplace occurrence. Maybe we've just had bad luck :S

War Angel does bring up a number of valid points, but generally I just say to hell with societal expectations and do what I think works best. xD

War Angel
01-18-2006, 10:37 PM
War Angel, if you want to call your gender "simple" then go ahead.
Certainly. Easy to manufacture, simple to maintain! :)

If I want something specific from my boyfriend, I'll tell him.
Then he is a lucky man.... unless you make outrageous requests and claims. For his sake, I hope you don't.

Miriel
01-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Then he is a lucky man.... unless you make outrageous requests and claims. For his sake, I hope you don't.

Actually, I demanded that he destroy Central California and push Northern California down to meet Southern California. I also requested that he build a time machine to stop time.

He said he'd work on it.

That doesn't make me difficult does it?

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-19-2006, 02:00 AM
And Ive yet to meet a guy who gets kicked between the legs once a month for about seven days at a time.

Hi youve finally met one.

Giga Guess
01-19-2006, 02:05 AM
Certainly. Easy to manufacture, simple to maintain! :)

Much as I hate to admit it, yeah, we're pretty basic.

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 02:30 AM
Actually, I demanded that he destroy Central California and push Northern California down to meet Southern California. I also requested that he build a time machine to stop time.

He said he'd work on it.

That doesn't make me difficult does it?

No, that sounds reasonable to me. Better than some things.
Here are some differenses between men and women (http://www.baetzler.de/humor/differences_men_women.html)

After reading this, then decide for yourself.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Girls of child-bearing age shouldn't eat tuna because the mercury therein can turn their babies into drooling masses of raw autism. C'mon, no tuna? That's rough, man.

rubah
01-19-2006, 02:50 AM
No, that sounds reasonable to me. Better than some things.
Here are some differenses between men and women (http://www.baetzler.de/humor/differences_men_women.html)

After reading this, then decide for yourself.
If it were filled with valid conclusions instead of stereotypical generalizations, then perhaps I could consider that as a valid source for anything.

I don't use scented stationary;_;

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 02:53 AM
If it were filled with valid conclusions instead of stereotypical generalizations, then perhaps I could consider that as a valid source for anything.

I don't use scented stationary;_;

But stereotyps dictate the future.

faster skating penguin
01-19-2006, 02:59 AM
god i hate "debates" like this ...

Breine
01-19-2006, 02:41 PM
"Women generally" expect that? I bet I've had more long term (though not romantic) relationships with woman than most of the guys on this forum. And very very few of them fit into that difficult, neurotic, stereotypical role that so many guys seem to buy into. People in general are difficult to understand, but I would expect that if you choose to be in a relationship with someone it would be because you two understand each other and are very open with each other. If that's not the case, why be in a relationship at all?

Yes, they really do. That's many guys' experience. First of all, being in a relationship does not compare to being friends with someone. It's very different. Second, you can't say something like that because you are a female yourself. Girls naturally understand each other better, like guys understand each other better too. I mean, doh! Girls can be very hard to handle in relationships, and I'm not saying that guys can't be difficult, but girls just seem to be that much more difficult.

Sometimes you start a relationship with someone because you're in love with the person, and then you just hope it'll work out. It is just like that sometimes.

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi youve finally met one.
Oh have I? When was that?

Doomie
01-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I voted women because while you're giving birth, you can't really see what's going on. You can be in excrutiating pain, but I'd rather have that pain than not be able to help the person I love in any other way then to let her hold my hand.

Miriel
01-19-2006, 05:04 PM
I voted women because while you're giving birth, you can't really see what's going on. You can be in excrutiating pain, but I'd rather have that pain than not be able to help the person I love in any other way then to let her hold my hand.
Aww!

Doomie
01-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Bite me.

Miriel
01-19-2006, 05:07 PM
That post deserves a "^_^".

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 05:12 PM
I think Doomie's just trying to pick up women by being sensitive. Thus proven by his kinky suggestion for people to bite him.

01-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Personally, through experiences with friends, I find girls a guys about the same to understand, but both do weird and incomprehendable things at times. In the end it tends to be males that confuse me more than anythting. Maybe this is from the fact I grew up around girls (My mom, my sister, my mom's friend and her daughter, and the majority of my friends through out school were girls including my closest friend). *shrugs* Just one question, that bothers me though it was explained before it still makes no sense. Why do girls go to the washroom in pairs? All reasons given to me still make no sense.

Miriel
01-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Because on the off-chance that the stall you choose is out of toilet paper, you can just ask one of your girlfriends to pass some over from her stall.

Also, in a party or club situation, you really shouldn't wander off anywhere by yourself. I did that once (headed off to the bathroom alone) and I had to pepper spray a guy who latched onto my wrist and wouldn't let go.

In a double date situation, we go to the bathroom to gossip about the date.

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 06:04 PM
The women's toilets is a bitch fest, so alot of women take their freinds with them for that reason. But my male freinds still go in the toilets with me, not actually in the cubicle of course ! But we go in the same toilets, they come in the females with me! The odd hag will say, you can't bring boys in here! At which point I say, oh can't I?, it appears I just have.

Zeldy
01-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Personally, through experiences with friends, I find girls a guys about the same to understand, but both do weird and incomprehendable things at times. In the end it tends to be males that confuse me more than anythting. Maybe this is from the fact I grew up around girls (My mom, my sister, my mom's friend and her daughter, and the majority of my friends through out school were girls including my closest friend). *shrugs* Just one question, that bothers me though it was explained before it still makes no sense. Why do girls go to the washroom in pairs? All reasons given to me still make no sense.
Its just what girls do. You top up your makeup and have a good gossip

Breine
01-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Why do girls go to the washroom in pairs? All reasons given to me still make no sense.

I've always thought it was something sexual, but then again I'm a guy :D But, it's probably just to gossip and to be you know girls..

In a double date situation, we go to the bathroom to gossip about the date.

That is one of the biggest conspiracies of all time. It is an acceptable one, though...

01-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Because on the off-chance that the stall you choose is out of toilet paper, you can just ask one of your girlfriends to pass some over from her stall.

My friends told me that one, I asked why can't you look before you sit down? I never got a satisfactory answert after that.

Okay the other reasons do make sense, it just the toilet paper one doesn't!

SammieBabe
01-19-2006, 06:49 PM
My friends told me that one, I asked why can't you look before you sit down? I never got a satisfactory answert after that.

Okay the other reasons do make sense, it just the toilet paper one doesn't!

What's so weird about it? We need toilet paper. If there's none in our stall, the friend in the one next door can hand us some under the wall...

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM
But why don't you just check that there is toilet paper in the cubicle when you go in? An if there isn't any, go into another cubicle?

01-19-2006, 07:06 PM
But why don't you just check that there is toilet paper in the cubicle when you go in? An if there isn't any, go into another cubicle?
My point exactly.

SammieBabe
01-19-2006, 07:09 PM
If you really gotta go, you aren't always looking...;)
And sometimes, it looks as there is some, but there's only like 2 squares...:D

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Your living dangerously there SammieBabe. Because if you and your freind/s all do the same thing, one day you could all use the toilet, and realise that none of you have any paper :eek: !

Miriel
01-19-2006, 07:23 PM
My point exactly.
Dude, sometimes you just FORGET. The assumption will always be that the toilet is stocked and ready to go, so sometimes it just slips your mind to check. Why is that so hard to understand?

01-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Dude, sometimes you just FORGET. The assumption will always be that the toilet is stocked and ready to go, so sometimes it just slips your mind to check. Why is that so hard to understand?
Because everytime I have to use a stall the first thing I do is check to see if there is any toilet paper and if the toilet is flushed.

Anaisa
01-19-2006, 09:44 PM
And don't forget to check the seat is clean, and even if it appears clean, lets not forget these are public toilets. You've got to cover the seat in toilet paper, if your going to sit down.

Madame Adequate
01-19-2006, 09:59 PM
So, judging from the earlier content in the thread (Before it got to talk about bathrooms.), am I the only guy who feels jealous that women can bear children? Because seriously, that's the ultimate form of creation. Also, given how much it sucks, I'd really rather be the one carrying the burden. But yeah, biologically, I generally think "Whatever." There's not much to be DONE about it except major surgery, so why complain? Socially is another matter, and I do think girls have it harder in most cases. Sure, they might (If they're cute) get free drinks or entry to a club or something, but does that really make up for getting significantly lower rates of pay and diminshed advancement oppurtunities in their careers? (Far, far better than it used to be, but still.)

Oh, an oppurtunity to rant. One thing I really hate about guys is all this flaunting we try and do about our masculinity. I mean, take bathrooms. What kind of totally fucking retarded idea is it to have urinals? If you're anything other than a beer-drinking sports freak, you're NOT A REAL MANZOMG!

'Course, I hate the whole idea of making distinctions based on sexuality, but good ol' biology fucks around yet again. Ye Gods, I can't wait for the Culture to come along and give us some uber-l33t technology to get rid of all that crap.

01-19-2006, 11:24 PM
a good woman is like a beer bottle
herd that on king of the hill
So now that I think about it woman can have more than one child therefore having a head come out a lil tiny hole would hurt infinitely more than being kicked in the balls unless you are kicked in the balls 24/7 then you have my sympathy more than women

Awesomeman
01-20-2006, 12:19 AM
We already covered that.:eep:

DarkLadyNyara
01-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Because everytime I have to use a stall the first thing I do is check to see if there is any toilet paper and if the toilet is flushed.

Ditto. C'mon, people, it ain't that hard. But I'm hardly a normal girl.

KentaRawr!
01-20-2006, 12:39 AM
Somehow, toilets fit into the topic. I have found out how. Girls ALWAYS have to sit on the toilet when they have to go. Guys, on the other hand, can stand. Guys have it easier, obviously. :p

KH-Cloudy
01-20-2006, 12:45 AM

exactly what he said

Awesomeman
01-20-2006, 12:49 AM
What number is this? Two-hundred and something? This thread just goes on and on and on...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-20-2006, 03:40 AM

exactly what he said

You know Zeldy's a girl right..?

yingyang
01-20-2006, 05:41 AM
Guys

The Man
01-20-2006, 05:42 AM
So, judging from the earlier content in the thread (Before it got to talk about bathrooms.), am I the only guy who feels jealous that women can bear children? Because seriously, that's the ultimate form of creation. Also, given how much it sucks, I'd really rather be the one carrying the burden. But yeah, biologically, I generally think "Whatever." There's not much to be DONE about it except major surgery, so why complain?from what I understand (I did quite a bit of research one day when I was bored), even "major surgery" still doesn't allow males to bear children themselves. We're pretty much screwed in that respect, although I expect medicine to advance enough within the next fifty years that that won't always be the case.

Madame Adequate
01-20-2006, 12:04 PM
from what I understand (I did quite a bit of research one day when I was bored), even "major surgery" still doesn't allow males to bear children themselves. We're pretty much screwed in that respect, although I expect medicine to advance enough within the next fifty years that that won't always be the case.

I think I worded that badly. The two were not meant to be related - men can't have babies. And men can't do anything about being men except major surgery, just like women can't do anything about being women except major surgery. Hence, why worry too much about it? Didn't mean to imply that I thought major surgery could let men have babies (Yet.)

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Since the reasons men have given to what problems they have are so pitiful, im going to help them out. Men have to shave. Yes women have to shave their legs, and its socially unacceptable for a women to have hairy legs. An not for a man to have stubble, a muzzy, or a beard. But if a woman wants to be a hairy scary, then she can wear a pair of pants and no one need know. On the other hand, if a man has stubble on his face, unless he's going to wear a mask or a paperbag over his head, or something of that nature, then its on display. Men can go bald. An not just when they're ugly and old, an so senile they don't even realise they haven't got hair anymore. Ive seen men who are receding in their thirtys. Go to your local shopping area and see how many clothes shops there are for men, as opposed to how many clothes shops there are for women.

NeoCracker
01-20-2006, 01:13 PM
Since the reasons men have given to what problems they have are so pitiful, im going to help them out. Men have to shave. Yes women have to shave their legs, and its socially unacceptable for a women to have hairy legs. An not for a man to have stubble, a muzzy, or a beard. But if a woman wants to be a hairy scary, then she can wear a pair of pants and no one need know. On the other hand, if a man has stubble on his face, unless he's going to wear a mask or a paperbag over his head, or something of that nature, then its on display. Men can go bald. An not just when they're ugly and old, an so senile they don't even realise they haven't got hair anymore. Ive seen men who are receding in their thirtys. Go to your local shopping area and see how many clothes shops there are for men, as opposed to how many clothes shops there are for women.

Thoug I agree with this for the most part, I must say fewer men clothes stores make it easier on us, since we won't have to go around shopping so much for clothes. We don't need alot anyway, Walmart will do just fine for us.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 01:48 PM
You can still only go to a few clothes shops though, even if there is lots to choose from. You should have the variety available. Don't except this sexism. Its an excuse for you to claim sexual discrimination for once. If secretly you don't really care, just go along with it. So we can start a war between the machoists and the feminists. An they can all build a big bonfire, where they can see who can burn more of their undergarments the quickest.

Breine
01-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Go to your local shopping area and see how many clothes shops there are for men, as opposed to how many clothes shops there are for women.

Actually here in Denmark, and Europe in general, it is exactly the opposite. There are clothes shops for women all over the place while there are notably fewer clothes shops for men. But then again,
fashion is very big in Europe and I guess the fashion business is bigger on the womens' side.

So, judging from the earlier content in the thread (Before it got to talk about bathrooms.), am I the only guy who feels jealous that women can bear children?.

No, I've also been jealous when it comes to that. It must be a huge gift. It's just that I've also heard many women complain because of the morning sickness, getting bigger, and all the pain, but I guess after the first birth it's a whole other story. Once you've given birth I'm sure it's wonderful and beautiful and you want to do it again sometime in the future.

Just another thing I thought of, where girls actually have it easier than boys: Girls, in general, are seen as these sweet and innocent persons, opposed to boys who are often seen as the naughty ones (not meant in a sexual way.. if anyone was wondering), and it only seems like boys are the only ones who get drunk and take drugs... :mad:

War Angel
01-20-2006, 03:56 PM
What kind of totally smurfing retarded idea is it to have urinals?
Urinals exist so that men can compare the size of their schlongs in a non-sexual setting.

Hawkeye
01-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Very true.

Mirage
01-20-2006, 04:54 PM
I hate urinals.
And guys have it the easiest, even though girls get some benefits too, like being allowed to hit a guy and don't get anything back.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Actually here in Denmark, and Europe in general, it is exactly the opposite. There are clothes shops for women all over the place while there are notably fewer clothes shops for men.
Thats what I was talking about, the lack of clothes shops for men.

Swifthom
01-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Back to the question why do girls go to the stalls in pairs:

>Because on the off-chance that the stall you choose is out of toilet paper, you can just ask one of your girlfriends to pass some over from her stall.

Thats the thing, guys just WONT understand that answer...
And I know beause I'm a guy and I immediately thought, well go to a cubicle which isn't almost out of toilet paper...

Also, on the subjet of Urinals... There are several reasons:
1) Quicker
2) Easier, I know far to many crackheads who have trouble aiming at a toilet seat
3) Quicker
4) Save on space (take up less room)
5) Quicker

No, the quicker is true. Seriously, Guys I know don't get that it takes girls longer to go to the toilet because they actually have to SIT DOWN, and unbotton their trousers and stand up again... Without the Urinals 45% of the time we save would be lost.

Madame Adequate
01-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Urinals exist so that men can compare the size of their schlongs in a non-sexual setting.

And that's retarded.

One way women have it way, way easier is in legal processes. Look at that case a week or so ago, we had a thread around here somewhere, about the couple who raped a 12-week old baby. The man got life. The woman got five years. Divorce? She gets a ton of stuff. Women get suspected far less, which is semi-reasonable because men DO commit more crime. But they also get punished far less when they're convicted, which is ridiculous.

Breine
01-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Thats what I was talking about, the lack of clothes shops for men.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that... :)

War Angel
01-20-2006, 07:16 PM
even though girls get some benefits too, like being allowed to hit a guy and don't get anything back.
I hit back, regardless of gender. Some women take it hard, shouting back at me for hitting me, and then I say "You hit me, so what did you expect, bitch?".

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 07:18 PM
You wnat equal rights, take the consequences.

War Angel
01-20-2006, 07:26 PM
You wnat equal rights, take the consequences.
Aye, exactly.

DarkLadyNyara
01-20-2006, 07:44 PM
I hit back, regardless of gender. Some women take it hard, shouting back at me for hitting me, and then I say "You hit me, so what did you expect, bitch?".

Thank you.

Madame Adequate
01-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Word to you people.

Mirage
01-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Am I the only gentleman left on this planet?

SoulTaker*
01-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Chivalry is dead, and women killed it.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I know this is sexist, but
Women = Money x Time
Money = Time therefore
Women = Money Squared
Money = Root of all evil
So Women = Evil

:)

01-20-2006, 09:31 PM
In real life im chivalrous but on the internet I dont act gentlemenly.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 09:33 PM
I know this is sexist, but
Women = Money x Time
Money = Time therefore
Women = Money Squared
Money = Root of all evil
So Women = Evil

Lost Number = gay. ;)

War Angel
01-20-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm a gentleman, but women need to be ladies first. If she hits me, she's no fecking lady, and therefore, I don't have to be a gentleman.

I take $hit from nobody. You hit me, you insult me, you get the same flung back at you, whether you have boobs and a vulva or not.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Lost Number = gay. ;)
You got the math to back that up?

01-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Lost Number = gay.

You got the math to back that up?

Dont think she can.

I'm a gentleman, but women need to be ladies first. If she hits me, she's no fecking lady, and therefore, I don't have to be a gentleman.

I take $hit from nobody. You hit me, you insult me, you get the same flung back at you, whether you have boobs and a vulva or not.
Maybe thats why Im not a gentleman online but I never ever hit women.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Either accept that most women are physically weaker, or take the pain. It is up to them.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 09:43 PM
You got the math to back that up? Yeah, here it is.

Women = Money x Time
Money = Time therefore
Women = Money Squared
Money = Root of all evil
So Women = Evil

SoulTaker*
01-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Take it like a man.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 09:46 PM
You need to extrapolate a bit, there is no clear link. If you could prove that Lost Number = Women (which is true) and also that Lost Number = Gay then I will accept.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 09:57 PM
You need to extrapolate a bit, there is no clear link. If you could prove that Lost Number = Women (which is true) and also that Lost Number = Gay then I will accept.
If Lost Number thinks women = evil this either = Lost Number associate of evil/partaker in evil, thus making him evil himself. Lost Number = evil. Or Lost Number thinks women = evil so Lost Number avoids them at all cost, which either = Lost Number forever singleton, or Lost Number = gay.

SoulTaker*
01-20-2006, 09:59 PM
She just called you gay, you gonna take that LN?

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Im not saying I dont partake in a bit of evil. Bit of an understatement.
But I would have to say that Lost Number = Singleton at the moment.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 10:00 PM
He called me evil. Well then, Lost Number=evil singleton.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:02 PM
So? I dont mind. More time to play FF. And you are evil. Humans are inherently evil. Everybody is evil.

SoulTaker*
01-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Lost Number has definitely lost something, maybe his mind?

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:05 PM
My mind, and any sort of imperitave to like Anasia.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 10:12 PM
So? I dont mind. More time to play FF. And you are evil. Humans are inherently evil. Everybody is evil.
Im not saying there is anything wrong with being a singleton. There is however, something wrong with being evil. That something, being everything. An I am not evil! An since you said that your women = evil equation was sexist, how can it be sexist, if according to you, we're all evil?
Lost Number has definitely lost something, maybe his mind? No, I think its his body. Thats why he just can't get the ladies anymore.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Actually, I couldnt get the ladies before, so not that.
And it is sexist, cause I only mentioned that women were evil.

SoulTaker*
01-20-2006, 10:17 PM
No, I think its his body. Thats why he just can't get the ladies anymore.

Anaisa is owning you LN, you gonna take that from a mere woman.

Lost Number
01-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Unfortunatly, since this is on the internet, I cant spread her nose across her face.

Anaisa
01-20-2006, 10:28 PM
Actually, I couldnt get the ladies before, so not that.So thats why women= money for you then.
An im no mere woman SoulTaker*. An spread my nose across my face? Hmm, well im a gymnast, an I practice martial arts, but hey Lost, you could take me right? I think not. :lol: