PDA

View Full Version : custom materia/summons, what would you choose?????

lady yunalesca
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
what materia would you like to have at your disposal or design your own summon!!!

serious or fun!!!!

mine would be my own personal Emerald weapon!!!!!

a nirvana fan
01-17-2006, 06:42 PM
I would make a summon that consists of EVERY SINGLE materia possible mixed into one and it would be called "ORGANISED CONFUSION!"

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 06:48 PM
A summon called Garuorllan. An air elemental, which summons down a massive storm which blinds and confuses the opponent.

redxiiii
01-17-2006, 10:01 PM
I would have a gangsta summon, when used G-unit would show up and start bustin some caps.

FinalCetra
01-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I would have a summon materia called Dark Storm, whcih would be a mix of Sephiroths powerful magic..I forgot the name of it, damn it, the one what goes through all the planets, and Commet, and KoTR.

Deathchant
01-18-2006, 12:53 PM
I would have a summon materia called Dark Storm, whcih would be a mix of Sephiroths powerful magic..I forgot the name of it, damn it, the one what goes through all the planets, and Commet, and KoTR.
You mean SuperNova!

I would create a huge summon called Chaos Demon (some sort of demonic Bahamut but very large) which comes from deep underground to the surface of the earth. During his trip to the surface, a great FMV with the core of the earth is displayed with cool effects and firey- details.

Once at the surface he creates a severe thunderstorm and while doing that, changing the earth into hell, with the background slowly diminishing from earth to hell environment. During this process, the thunderstorm slowly darken and changes into a firecurtain and when hell is completed, a fire rain is being thrown out the scorged sky for the whole attack.

than he strikes with severe non elemental attacks with 24 cool attacks, following up eachother at random speed. His last attack of course the most spectacular! (got to think this attacks through)

As music I would choose a sort of gospelsong, like gregorean chanting or churchmusic when the Chaos Demon is going up through the earth on its way to the surface, with spectacular effects like many stones breaking and falling down and lots of roaring and groaning of the demon. Slowly changing the music into a heavy and dark kinda music just at the moment the Chaos Demon breaks through the earth.
I mean the music like the part of the one-wingeld-angel-song when you hear: VENI VENI VENIAS....

That effect it should have...But as I said, i have to work things out

a_dollar_20
01-18-2006, 01:44 PM
A Giant block of cheese as a summon you would never lose with cheese on your side

six underground
01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
i would summon Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus all in one materia and call it 'Football Team'

HowlingMonkey
01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
I would have the Turk summon. It would summon me up a decent turkey sandwich whenever I was hungry. That would be hardcore. :D

a_dollar_20
01-18-2006, 02:19 PM
hehe the turkey and cheese would be a good combo summon

chronic_Maniac
01-18-2006, 05:16 PM
I'd have a green magic materia called "Divine" It would have Meteor, holy, and super nova as spells you can cast. Also a command materia called "pray" and it would use esunas and cure2 randomly between party members. I would have St. Ajoures as a redsummon materia which could break damage limit and hit 5 times, when it was summoned it would be called 'completion'. I would have a purple one that casts special moves that enemies cast on you like pale horse. It would be called "return magic" and no it wouldn't remember the attacks it reflexs it just hits them with it as they come. I would have a blue support materia called "aura" that would build up your limit breaks when you attack an enemy with its linked materia.

This is a dream I wish could come true...... Divine, pray, St. Ajores, Return Magic, and aura.

Suikojowy
01-18-2006, 05:18 PM
I would have a materia who summons this dude who is like Sephiroth and Cloud combined ('cause they're like, so cool) called Clephirod. He blows up the world by just being there.

chronic_Maniac
01-18-2006, 05:30 PM
That guy would just end up killing himself if he was summoned, LOL.

lady yunalesca
01-18-2006, 08:41 PM
deathchant that was inspired!!!!!! :)

you thought about this before???? :)

Deathchant
01-19-2006, 09:21 AM
deathchant that was inspired!!!!!! :)

you thought about this before???? :)
Yeah, that would be cool, so I was thinking a lot earlier for creating my own summon :)

Although the Aura-support materia is also a great idea, mentioned above!

I was thinking of another summon....called "Furywing" which raises from the sky, creating a form of heaven, thereby calling Aeris to come down one last time to perform the GreatGospel spell. After that, the Furywing creates a 5th special limit break for all characters to perform.

These 5 limit levels I must figure out first :)

chronic_Maniac
01-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Well since you have a space left in the level 4 it don't have to be level 5 limit levels. Also If you are adding on a green magic materia it has to have three spells so it goes in the magic command window good without having empty spaces. This is because the magic lines up in rows of three. The yellow command does the same thing but has 4 commands going down. Summons, support, and independent are things that would go well as they don't place themselves in the window with other empty spaces.

Deathchant
01-19-2006, 02:29 PM
i understand what you are saying. But it is just an idea right?
Creating summons in my mind is cool :)

Limit level 5 just looks cooler than limit level 4 :)
Or maybe a 3rd level in the Revive materia. After Life and Life2, a level called Resurrect, which summons the Furywing (as i told 1 post before) and thereby calling the power of Aeris

chronic_Maniac
01-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Magic - Called 'noble' Which has auto life, suffer (casts a non blockable and non defndable attack) and the scream move from FFtactics
Support- Called 'mp down' which enables 1 mp cost to linked materia
Command- Bribe from FF10
Independent- the set of 'power plus', spirit plus, vit plus, and ap plus
Summon- 'arch angel' which hits more times then KOTR and faster.

NEw enemy skills : The botomless pit- sends the enemies to the bottomless pit, normal enemies will not return but stronger enemies will recieve a 10% bonus to all there stats. ALso the exp ap gil and prize you'll recieve is doubled
blessed rain - Casts shield and gains the effect of wearing a terra elemental and a ribbon.
Last but not least, and maybe should'of been a magic spell
Warp - which teleports you from where you were at to any where you want to go on the world map. If used again you will be asked if you would want to warp back to where you last warped from or warp again.

YTDN
01-21-2006, 03:52 PM
My summon would be the Aeris summon. Only obtainable after spoiler:Aeris dies, it would use Holy and deal MASSIVE damge.

Dinnova
01-21-2006, 05:11 PM
/Win Materia:D

Vivi123
01-22-2006, 04:13 AM
My custom summon will be called The Last Time. It is Ruby's quick sand attack, Emerald's air ride attack. It will take away 2 enemies and the the remaning enemies there Lv. X 1111. Lv.1 = 1111. Lv.9 = 9999 http://www.ffspira.com-images-sprites-ff9-vivi2.gif

Fonzie
01-28-2006, 02:51 AM
I'd summon Chuck Norris and he'd round-house kick every monster off the face of the earth (more then likly kill your entire beat the game in one summon and kill your entire party)

Also starting know Chuck Norris words: Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

boys from the dwarf
01-28-2006, 09:19 AM
id have some crazy materia which summons vampires and turns me into some kickass vampire. vampirez ownz lolz!!!

Darksummon
01-28-2006, 10:51 AM
'Alien' materia - Green - starts a Petrify-style countdown on an enemy and when it reaches 0 then an Alien would hatch out of the enemy and fight on your side. It would always be Berserk though.

'Solar' materia - Green - A ray of sunlight covers the battle, greatly healing your party members and causing low fire damage to enemies but massive holy damage to undead enemies.

'Poe' materia - Red - The landscape darkens and a heartbeat (The Telltale Heart) is heard. As the beat grows louder a writing desk appears with Edgar Allen Poe sitting at it. He produces an enormous book and opens it. Four figures appear from the book:
- A red-robed, faceless man (Masque Of The Red Death) which would breathe disease on opponents, poisoning them.
- A dwarf in a jester's outfit (Hop-Toad) who juggles torches and then throws them at the enemies, causing fire damage.
- A woman in a coffin (The Fall Of The House Of Usher) who rises from the coffin and screams, confusing enemies.
- And finally, the most powerful one, a raven (The Raven, duh) who casts something resembling Typhon's Disintegration summon.
In the same way that Ifrit's attack is Hellfire and Bahamut's is Mega Flare, this would of course be called: 'Nevermore'.

BG-57
01-28-2006, 01:13 PM
I would want Any materia, which can mimic any other fully mastered materia orb. That way I wouldn't have to spend as much time leveling up materia to get more than one mastered orb.

yuno
01-28-2006, 02:47 PM
EDWARD MATERIA
Summon
Attack Name:The Spoony Bard
Effects:
Makes the enemy commit suicide through his harp.
Makes your party invincible all through out the game after the first summoning.
Dropped by:Safer Sephiroth

...useful for cheese weapon and meteor,isnt it?

Mirage
01-28-2006, 04:35 PM
I'd just want magic materia for every element. Water and Wind ;/.