PDA

View Full Version : X3

Dreddz
01-17-2006, 10:29 PM
So, Whos watching ?

Vyk
01-17-2006, 11:12 PM
You mean the X-Men 3 teaser? I just watched it... like 5 times. Gave me goosebumps.

Pure Strife
01-17-2006, 11:24 PM
It r pretty. Definitly one I'll be seeing.

SoulTaker*
01-17-2006, 11:31 PM
Im glad Juggernaut will be in this one(especially since he is played by the soccer hooligan in Eurotrip) but where's Gambit?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/70/X3cast16.jpg/800px-X3cast16.jpg

Venom
01-17-2006, 11:56 PM
I dont see Pyro in there either.

Captain Maxx Power
01-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Whatever the trailer says, one thing still stands : Wolverine is going to win.

SoulTaker*
01-17-2006, 11:59 PM
I dont see Pyro in there either
He is in the movie, third to the left on the bottom row.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-17-2006, 11:59 PM
saw the teaser, looks ok

My name is...something..?
01-18-2006, 12:01 AM
I heard they weren't going to use Gambit because his powers are
"too similar" to Cyclops'.
I'm still hoping they do eventually though, because who doesn't like a cajun person with super powers?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-18-2006, 12:07 AM
I heard they weren't going to use Gambit because his powers are
"too similar" to Cyclops'.
I'm still hoping they do eventually though, because who doesn't like a cajun person with super powers?
WTF NO GAMBIT!?!?

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 12:14 AM
WTF NO GAMBIT!?!?
Bret Ratner the director said he will definitley be in future installements, also Gambit made a cameo in X2 that was cut from the film during production. Alot of things were cut in the production of X2 including an aerial fight between Toad and Nightcrawler who wont be included in this movie.

My name is...something..?
01-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Really?
I must have been mistaken then.
That's good.

Markus. D
01-18-2006, 12:18 AM
screw Gambit, what about fireworks chick?

(she was in a short deleted scene in X-2, beautifull ovcourse)

Captain Maxx Power
01-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Are these deleted scenes on the X2 DVD? They sound killer.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Gambits scene was actually filmed but was cut and I doubt it made it to the deleted scenes, and Nightcrawlers scene with Toad was cut because of budget constraints before filming. Gambit was originally meant to be played by Lost's Josh Holloway in X3 but it didnt happen for various reasons, alos Cyclops doesnt have as big of a role in the film as in the previous 2.

Vyk
01-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Jubilee was mixed with Rogue from the get-go? You didn't notice that in her character? They had Jubilee's character in a deleted scene from the first movie. But I think the idea of her being around is dead and/or absorbed by Rogue. And Nightcrawler bailed. Supposedly you have to buy the upcoming X-Men game to hear about that story (which is retarded for curious people that aren't into games). Not to mention before production began on this movie, all sorts of weird things were coming from the makers. Cyclopse is/was supposed to only be in it for like 20 minutes. They're not supposed to touch on Phoenix very much (even though that was the whole point of the ending of the last movie?). They wanted to flesh out Wolvering more (wtf?) and incidently, he's supposed to be getting his own spin-off (apparently this isn't an X-Men thing, it's a Wolverine and His Pals thing). Haven't heard the stuff about Gambit though. I just assumed he was a rumor. Guess not. Glad Beast made the cut x_x;

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 01:17 AM
I hear Magneto is getting his own movie, occuring during the time he was in the concentration camp and up to him and Xavier meeting.

Vyk
01-18-2006, 01:31 AM
I heard the same thing, but I didn't want to overpower everyone with all the weirdness of the franchise xD I also heard X3 was going to be the last X movie. But I bet they'll give in to temptation eventually.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-18-2006, 01:40 AM
I hear Magneto is getting his own movie, occuring during the time he was in the concentration camp and up to him and Xavier meeting.
yea i thought it was x3 and gonna b gay, oo well

MoonsEcho
01-18-2006, 04:49 AM
I will see it, though I'm miffed about this news of Gambit not being in the movie. That was a big selling point for me since he's one of my favourites. -_-

Markus. D
01-18-2006, 08:16 AM
Are these deleted scenes on the X2 DVD? They sound killer.

the Jubilee one was more emotional then killer.

HowlingMonkey
01-18-2006, 12:58 PM
On SoulTaker's big picture, who's the one third left in the top row with the tattoo and the one on the bottom right? I don't recognise either of them :confused:

And how come Angel and Beast get in the movie but Gambit doesn't? Sure, Angel and Beast have been around since the start, but so many people love Gambit. And Josh Holloway would be perfect casting :love:

Vyk
01-18-2006, 04:54 PM
The chick with a tattoo is called Callisto. I'm honestly not familiar with her myself, but Yahoo! movies has actor pics with character names and stuff. And that's what she's listed as. In a bigger pic you can see its'a tatto of the omega symbol with spikes coming off of it. If anyone recognizes this, props to them. I've never heard of her. And the chick on the bottom right is Kitty Pryde. Seems she's doing more than a cameo this time. (Stole Gambits thunder, maybe? Same situation at least. Dunno why they chose her over him.)

Breine
01-18-2006, 05:09 PM
I liked the first two movies, so I'm definitely going to see this movie when it comes out. In my opinion the X-Men movies are some of the more succesful comic-movies. I'm not too excited about the director Brett Ratner, though. He's the guy who did Before Sunset and the Rush Hour movies, which were nice movies, but miles away from what the X-Men movies should be like. Let's hope he'll do a good job.

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
The chick with a tattoo is called Callisto. I'm honestly not familiar with her myself, but Yahoo! movies has actor pics with character names and stuff. And that's what she's listed as. In a bigger pic you can see its'a tatto of the omega symbol with spikes coming off of it. If anyone recognizes this, props to them. I've never heard of her. And the chick on the bottom right is Kitty Pryde. Seems she's doing more than a cameo this time. (Stole Gambits thunder, maybe? Same situation at least. Dunno why they chose her over him.)
Apparentley ShadowCat is growing very popular in the comic book world, in one iteration she is actually Spider-mans girlfriend. If any of you watched the old cartoon series Callisto is the leader of the Morlocks, she had an eye patch and lighter in skin color in the cartoon.

look_out_below
01-18-2006, 08:13 PM
I can not wait for the third one or for the Wolverine movie that is also going to be released this year. Also to early posts X3 is not the for sure last Xmen movie, they have already begun signing some actors on for an X4 and X5. But an X4 and X5, i think, will be a while off what with there being a Spider-man 3 movie, the new Superman movie Superman Returns, Wonder Woman movie, Ghost Rider movie, Iron Man movie, Punisher 2, The Incredible Hulk 2 movie, Hellboy 2, Watchmen, and more comic movies being in the works right now.
It seems that everyone is jumping on to the comic movie boat

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-18-2006, 08:18 PM
yea were running out of original movies

Dreddz
01-18-2006, 09:00 PM
If they do decide to have a X4 and X5, I hope they give time for Famke Janssen to come back to Nip/Tuck, it was because of X3 that she didnt have the time to come back last season, grrrrrrrrrr

Vyk
01-18-2006, 11:56 PM
If any of you watched the old cartoon series Callisto is the leader of the Morlocks, she had an eye patch and lighter in skin color in the cartoon.
Oh yeah! No wonder I wouldn't recognize her. Everytime someone represents her they change her. She was also in the game, and was nothing like in the old cartoon. Thanks for reminding me. Unfortunately I fail to see why they'd make a choice like that. But I guess we'll find out when it's released. Glad Colosus is getting more than a cameo this time.

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 12:49 AM
I will be seeing this movie cause XMen are teh sex! Specially Wolverine! And I love Sir Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart as Eric Lensherr/Magneto and Prof. Charles Xavier, I couldnt not think of a more perfect match! Plus I cant wait to see Beast on the big screen, Ive been waiting so long :D
I was told Gambit would put in an apperance, but Im glad Jean Grey (Phoenix) is back. Pity my mate Phil isnt still alive cause we were discussing her return before he died. She was his fav character :(

Crushed Hope
01-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Goddamnit with the no Gambit thing. T_T

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Ive just noticed ... WHERE THE HELL IS MY NIGHTCRAWLER?!

Shadowflare
01-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Ive just noticed ... WHERE THE HELL IS MY NIGHTCRAWLER?!

He didn't sign-on for another one. Yeah, it bummed me out too. But with the great addition of Beast in this movie, there would have been way too many blue people walking around.

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 01:05 AM
Yeah Beast does make up for Nightcrawler. But I just wanted to hug him everytime he was on screen :( Oh well, too many blue people would be mad.

Vyk
01-19-2006, 01:56 AM
My brother saw a thing on him. I guess he's some artist or something. He only makes movies once in a while to make money to fund his other projects. I guess he only needed the one movie for whatever he's doing. Too bad they couldn't have signed on someone that was more eager to tag along for the long run. But oh well. We almost lost Storm too (because her actress has a huge ego!).

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 02:03 AM
Alan Cummings is such an amazing actor and it is a pity he wont be in this one. He is working on some other movie projects also. And about Halle Berry, yeah she can be awkard. I heard she made the director of "Swordfish" pay her extra for showing her breasts for 30 seconds!

Kirobaito
01-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Alan Cummings is such an amazing actor and it is a pity he wont be in this one. He is working on some other movie projects also. And about Halle Berry, yeah she can be awkard. I heard she made the director of "Swordfish" pay her extra for showing her breasts for 30 seconds!
That's not uncommon at all. I understand why actors/actresses might require extra incentive for appearing nude on camera.

Beast was my favorite character, so I'm happy to see him in X3. It comes out on my 18th birthday, so I'll probably see it then. Then I'll get really rowdy and go out and vote and stuff.

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 02:43 AM
I understand why actors/actresses might require extra incentive for appearing nude on camera.
She wasnt nude though. She was in bikini bottoms and had a magazine covering her breasts. Hugh Jackman askes to borrow her car keys (something like that) and she puts the mag down, throws the keys and we see her breasts for no more then 30 seconds. I just dont understand why she needed a hell of alot more cash to do that. She was meant to have a few sex scenes in Monster Ball wasnt she? If so, imagine how much she charges people for seeing her fully nude?

look_out_below
01-19-2006, 03:38 AM
I think you are getting a little to off topic (not to mention a little to obessed with Halle's breasts). Anyway Storm would have been in the movie even if Halle had not signed (they had already found an actress to replace her). The only reason Halle came back was because the of the pathetic excuse of a movie Catwomen ended up being.

Stayin Dizzy
01-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Not to drag on about Gambit, but if memory serves me correct wasn't he with the Morlocks for a time.?? Actually I think it was the theives guild. Oh yeah in later issues Gambit Massacres the morlocks and leaves the team in shame. Storm fought Callisto for the leadership of them so that will make for a good fight scene in X3. And Callisto had a patch over one eyes. And purple hair I think. I haven't read the comics or seen the cartoon in ages, so correct me if I'm wrong. But all this changing of the characters has got to stop. You can bet with Angel in the crew though x4 will have Mr Sinister . It'll probably show how he has gambit form the Maurders to fight the x-men as well

~SapphireStar~
01-19-2006, 01:22 PM
I think you are getting a little to off topic (not to mention a little to obessed with Halle's breasts).
We're not going off topic. We're discussing an actress from the movie this thread is about. And not we're not obessed with her breasts. If I wanted to obess over breasts, I only need to look at my own chest.