PDA

View Full Version : 30 Seconds to Mars anyone???

Mythra
01-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I saw this band back in October along w/ Seether and Audioslave and was surprised. I started listening to some of their songs tonight and thought they are actually pretty good. At the concert they were very involved with the audience (going through the aisles in one of their songs, signing things, etc...). Just wondering what the rest of you thought about them, whether they are your favorite band or if you've never heard of them, or whatever.

Vyk
01-17-2006, 11:14 PM
A friend introduced me to them years ago. They've been around for a while. I'm happy for them that they're starting to get attention. They're a good band (or were, I'll admit I haven't heard anything recent). I like the songs I have

Rye
01-17-2006, 11:15 PM
They're good. ZeZipster advertised them a lot in his sig, so I checked them out, and I like them. I only have 3 songs by them though. :)

chrs229
02-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh... sorry... at first I thought it was a name of a movie lol

Ashi
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
My friend made me listen to a few of their songs. They were very good! The song titles were Capricon and Welcome to the Universe. I haven't heard any other songs but I wouldn't mind! Can you suggest any of their songs for us to keep ears out for?

Mythra
02-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Why sure! From their first album there is Edge of the Earth, Oblivion, Echelon, and the Mission are my personal fave's. While I think there first cd is better than their second, that one still has some good songs. I'll Attack, Beautiful Lie, Was It A Dream, The Fantasy, Savior, actually my earlier thing. The second cd has more songs than the first cd, but I like their sound on the first one. Both cd's are really good imo though. Hope that helped :)