PDA

View Full Version : Ask Away

NeoCracker
01-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Ever have a question you wanted to ask some one? Political Figures, movies starts, famous dead people, or even fellow posters?
Well this is the place to ask them.

To Bush: So tell me, how did you pass english?
To Michael Jackson: Why only Boys?

Rye
01-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Everyone in EoFF: Who do you feel is your twin, so to speak, of EoFF. Someone you feel the most similar too?

To Avril Lavigne: Just... why?

Miriel
01-17-2006, 11:49 PM
To Central California: Why do you exist?

Lost Number
01-17-2006, 11:51 PM
To Michael Collins - Why? WHY? WHY???
To P. O'Neill - What the hell are you doing when you are supposed to be working?

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Muhammad (sp) Ali: You were arguably one of the greatest boxers ever to live, what makes a good boxer great?

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:11 AM
To the guys who escaped Alketraz (No Idea how to spell it): Did you make it out Alive?

Awesomeman
01-18-2006, 12:47 AM
I don't have any questions but I do have answers.
To Rye: Rice Cake because he IS my twin.

Captain Maxx Power
01-18-2006, 12:48 AM
To Ville Vallo : Has your mothered considered post-birth abortion? If so I offer a cut-down price of absolutely nothing. Trust me, it'd be my pleasure.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 12:51 AM
To MAxx power: What possessed you to come up with the FFIV: The real a Bards Tale Challenge? Kudo's on winning.

Shin Gouken
01-18-2006, 01:04 AM
To smarties: Iv'e heard only smarties have the answer, so errrr what is the answer?

Avril: Why do you persist on torturing us by droning on like a cow set on fire by the dwarf man who lives next door?

Erdrick Holmes
01-18-2006, 01:05 AM
To Bush: Spell the word 'nuclear'.

To Uwi Boll: *STAB IN THE THROAT*

Shlup
01-18-2006, 01:05 AM
To my right ovary: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:06 AM
The answer is Forty Two.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 01:31 AM
To Darth Holmes: How much do you pwn in Street Fighter?
To Crash: Are you on crack?
To Leeza: How would you respond if I said I ate kittens as a part of a balanced breakfast?
To Bush: Do you feel alone sometimes?

xtreme112
01-18-2006, 01:32 AM
To everyone: wtf is up with racism!?

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 01:36 AM
To the Rock: Is there a reason why you are able to play the part of a stereo typical Flaming Homo in Be Cool with such Ease?

Vyk
01-18-2006, 02:37 AM
There's something I'd like to ask a fellow poster... but I'm pretty sure this isn't the place :/

Erdrick Holmes
01-18-2006, 02:45 AM
To the Rengori: More than any amount of King Dings that Rosie O' Donnel can stuff herself with.

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 02:48 AM
To John Williams (the composer for movies like Star Wars and ET and Indiana Jones): Did you ever write yourself a theme song?

To the thread itself: Why do you ask me to ask you a question?

To the Telephone: Hello?

and last but not least...

To President.. Hit..Bush.: Why when you walk into a meeting through one door, you try to walk out another door that's locked? (If you don't know, look it up. It was in China. :D)

Vyk
01-18-2006, 03:00 AM
Okay well I just went ahead and asked. And it didn't go so well. Now I feel guilty/bad, but it didn't ruin everything, so yey for that~

Xaven
01-18-2006, 03:01 AM
My friends and I were at borders, and Chris grabbed a book from the adult section called "Virgin for Sale" and put it face front on a shelf in the kids section. Fun times.

"Mommy, what's a virgin?"

SoulTaker*
01-18-2006, 03:02 AM
To Kate Beckinsale: Will you marry me.

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 03:04 AM
To the Makron: Seriously, guy, what is up with THAT?

Lindy
01-18-2006, 03:08 AM
Dear Los Angeles,

Is this the city of angels or demons?

Vyk
01-18-2006, 03:13 AM
My friends and I were at borders, and Chris grabbed a book from the adult section called "Virgin for Sale" and put it face front on a shelf in the kids section. Fun times.

"Mommy, what's a virgin?"
Depending on the regional legislature and what kind of content was in that book, you do realize they could get fined for that?

KentaRawr!
01-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Question to all life we can comprehend: Why do we live? What can we comprehend? Is it true that a black hole is the one thing we can't comprehend that we can see? Is the place a black hole takes you really a place as small as a tip of a straw, or is that just an answer we came up with in our inability to comprehend? When we die, will we be able to comprehend everything? Is it true that our illusion is all we go by, and in this illusion brings happiness, sadness, anger? Or is it all just our will to survive?

The answers to these questions and more, on the next episode of...

THE GREAT COMPRENSION!

My name is...something..?
01-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Dear Kentarou,
Why do you question life and our ability to comprehend things?
And when can we look forward to that next episode?

KentaRawr!
01-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Dear Kentarou,
Why do you question life and our ability to comprehend things?
And when can we look forward to that next episode?

Answer 1: Couldn't answer them, could ya? :p

Answer 2: The idea just popped into my mind. Why DO we live? Seriously. However, even in this questioning, I still have the will to live. It's impossible to escape. Don't try to deny the un-denyable, especially when it's our meaning.

Answer 3: The next episode, in earthly terms, is after death. >_> Now kids, don't go killing yourselves just to get to the next episode. Be patient. The answers are best when you ask them for a life time. :p

Miriel
01-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Dear Los Angeles,

It's both.

Samuraid
01-18-2006, 03:36 AM
Dear Los Angeles,

It varies, based on in which part of LA you are. :p

To Bill Gates: What programming language do you like the best?

Lindy
01-18-2006, 03:37 AM
It's both.
Bah, I thought you of all people would get the reference.

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 03:45 AM
To the Makron: Did you get my last message?

Miriel
01-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Don't "bah" at me. :aimmad:

Lindy
01-18-2006, 03:46 AM
Dear Miriel,

Why does the word "bah" bother you so much?

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 05:41 AM
Dear Random hot Chick: DO you want a hug?

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 05:52 AM
To Mr. Owl: No really.. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll pop?

01-18-2006, 05:54 AM
To Avarice-ness: Where did you find such a sexay avatar?:love:

Miriel
01-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Dear Miriel,

Why does the word "bah" bother you so much?
It is an uncouth word.

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 06:07 AM
Dear Ultima Shadow: Will I ever have a Sig as sexy as yours (This question inspired By My name is...Something..?, available in stores near you)

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 06:37 AM
:D
To Avarice-ness: Where did you find such a sexay avatar?:love:
That's my little secret. o o. It'll cost you..
To My name is...something..?: Is your name really something? Or is it just a cunning idea to make people laugh at your wit? :D

01-18-2006, 06:47 AM
How much will it cost me?

It's both my name and a clever play at my wit.:)

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 06:51 AM
How much will it cost me?

It's both my name and a clever play at my wit.:)
All the pixie sticks in the world.. Blue.. not red, and make them those Jumbo pixie sticks, God only knows I need sugar at 1am. =[
Although.. You're wit slightly contradicts... If you name -WAS- something.. then there wouldn't be a question mark.
Or do you tire of your existance as being something? *Ponders* :p

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 06:53 AM
To sites moderaters: Did any of you become moderaters because you are bitter people who dislike other people?

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 06:56 AM
To Bert (who is not on this thread right now): Why is there a + next to your name? :confused:

01-18-2006, 06:56 AM
To Shakira: When will I get to meet you? Seriously.

To Avarice-ness: What if I don't have any pixie sticks?:(
:eek: Unh... Maybe my name isn't something and I just think it is?

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 06:58 AM
To Shakira: When will I get to meet you? Seriously.

To Avarice-ness: What if I don't have any pixie sticks?:(
:eek: Maybe my name isn't something and I just think it is?
Maybe you don't exist but you just think you do! =o!
And.. Pixie sticks are a deal clincher.. (kinda)

The Man
01-18-2006, 06:58 AM
To Bert (who is not on this thread right now): Why is there a + next to your name? :confused:It means he's on your buddy list.

My buddy list consists of ShlupQuack, eestlinc, Del Murder, abrojtm, Agent Proto, Ally, Bombshell, Calliope, Chickencha, Citizen Bleys, cl_out, Crunchy Beverage, Cute&Dangerous, Daryl, Divina, Doomgaze, Dr Unne, Endless, Etienne, Garland, Gilgamesh, GokuKid749876, James Latimer Cockney Rebel, Kawaii Ryûkishi, Knox, Loony BoB, Marak, mog42, Nibelheim, Other, Raistlin, Sephiroth1999AD, Shiroi Kumo, Shoyku, Skye-chan, Spatvark, Spuuky, Takkun, TheAbominatrix, and Yamaneko. Some of those people haven't been on in ages, and I miss them. I also haven't updated it in forever, but ehh.

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 06:59 AM
It means he's on your buddy list.
Thank you Mr. Man. =D

The Man
01-18-2006, 07:01 AM
no problem. :monster:

01-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Maybe you don't exist but you just think you do! =o!
And.. Pixie sticks are a deal clincher.. (kinda)
To Rave Nox: What rox your sox?
To Psy: Why?

To Avariceness: I don't exist??:cry:
We can't come to some other arrangement?
Why exactly is a rabite eating a save point in your sig?

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 07:20 AM
To Rave Nox: What rox your sox?
To Psy: Why?

To Avariceness: I don't exist??:cry:
We can't come to some other arrangement?
Why exactly is a rabite eating a save point in your sig?
ONE DAY! Long time ago... in two different gaming deminsions.. a save point got lost.. ('cause we all know that Save points can walk now.. >>; ) and it stumbled upon a small rabite, in which, the rabite went to attack with it's only cool attack (Pounce-Chomp). WHILST DURING THE ATTACK, Rabite had found that Save Points make good meals. Or.. atleast that's what the dwarf in my head told me. :rolleyes2

To Something dude: Does the arrangement involve pixie sticks? If not, then no. =[
[Edit: You only exist if you want to exist. You should be asking you, do you exist! =o]

01-18-2006, 07:23 AM
That story makes me sad.
Poor lost save point.
It will never find its way home now.:( :cry:
*goes to buy pixie sticks*

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 07:25 AM
That story makes me sad.
Poor lost save point.
It will never find its way home now.:( :cry:
*goes to buy pixie sticks*
No.. and I doubt the gnomes in the rabite's head will ever go to the rabites stomache and use the poor little save point. ; ; THE HORROR OF IT ALL.. is so horrifying. =[ and..

Yay for Pixie Sticks. ^^

01-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Yay for pixie sticks!

I just read that your leaving the internet life in 4 months.
May I ask why?

Mittopotahis
01-18-2006, 07:32 AM
To sites moderaters: Did any of you become moderaters because you are bitter people who dislike other people?

That's the whole staff crew. :D

NeoCracker
01-18-2006, 08:13 AM
That's the whole staff crew. :D
It all makes sense now.

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 01:50 PM
I've already explained to Azar on many (one) occasions that I am able to sustain myself merely on the broken will of the fora population alone. So yes.

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Yay for pixie sticks!

I just read that your leaving the internet life in 4 months.
May I ask why?
To Mr. Something: Why would you even ask that?
I have better things to do then hover around a computer for hours on in. ^^; Or... atleast I will in 4 months.:D

Old Manus
01-18-2006, 05:10 PM
To your mother: was it good for you

Breine
01-18-2006, 05:15 PM
To Jessica Alba: Why do you have to be so hot..?

To your mother: was it good for you

She says yes.

Please don't double post! Use the edit/delete button located in the lower right hand corner of your reply. -- foa

KentaRawr!
01-18-2006, 05:29 PM
To Loony BoB: Are you really my future self?

~SapphireStar~
01-18-2006, 06:11 PM
To the Rock: Is there a reason why you are able to play the part of a stereo typical Flaming Homo in Be Cool with such Ease?
I loved him in Be Cool! He was so cute :D

To Dash Mihok: Will you marry me please?

Zeldy
01-18-2006, 06:22 PM
To Lauri Ylonen: Marry me?
To The Rasmus: ... Marry me!?

Lost Number
01-18-2006, 06:55 PM
To all of EoFF - Do you hate me?

Shauna
01-18-2006, 06:56 PM
To Zeldy: Why are you so damned obsessed?

Zeldy
01-18-2006, 07:58 PM
To Zeldy: Why are you so damned obsessed?
He's sooo sexy! :(
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Pentu_/Lauri/lauri53qa1.jpg
:drool:

To Shauna: Urm.. *dancing Cheese*?

Avarice-ness
01-18-2006, 09:46 PM
He's sooo sexy! :(
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Pentu_/Lauri/lauri53qa1.jpg
:drool:

To Shauna: Urm.. *dancing Cheese*?
To Zeldy: His hair looks alittle thin. =[ He has pretty eyes though. d->>; Is he that hot?

Rengori
01-18-2006, 10:59 PM
To all of EoFF - Do you hate me?
Yes. No. Maybe. 75-25.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-18-2006, 11:45 PM
y is crash banned?

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 12:08 AM
y is crash banned?
When was Crash Banned?

Vyk
01-19-2006, 12:09 AM
Will I ever get to bask in my true happiness?

Shoeberto
01-19-2006, 12:11 AM
When was Crash Banned?
To understand the circumstances of his banning, you must first truly understand yourself. Search your soul for the answers; it shall come to you soon enough.

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 12:13 AM
To understand the circumstances of his banning, you must first truly understand yourself. Search your soul for the answers; it shall come to you soon enough.

I already understand why, I just don't know when. Five hours ago? maby eight?

Shoeberto
01-19-2006, 12:14 AM
I already understand why, I just don't know when. Five hours ago? maby eight?
Meditate deeply, friend, and all shall become clear.

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Meditate deeply, friend, and all shall become clear.
I like mr. Shoe. *points at him* You talk like a monk. :p
To Mr. Shoe (I know it's Hsu, but I like shoe. T T): Are you on the path to enlightenment?

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 12:25 AM
To Crash: Are you planning to make a Second Account?
To Hsu: I have seen enlightenment, why does your advice work so well?
To Del Murder: What question would you like me to ask you next?
To everyone on EoFF's Moms: Could you all smack your kids for me, since I'm not close enough to do it?
To everyone at EoFF: Your all fat, how does that make you feel?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 12:27 AM
To Crash: Are you planning to make a Second Account?
To Hsu: I have seen enlightenment, why does your advice work so well?
To Del Murder: What question would you like me to ask you next?
To everyone on EoFF's Moms: Could you all smack your kids for me, since I'm not close enough to do it?
To everyone at EoFF: Your all fat, how does that make you feel?
To Corncracker: Does that mean your mom gets to smack you too? and... I'm not fat. :p So it doesn't make me feel. :D

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 12:28 AM
To Corncracker: Does that mean your mom gets to smack you too? and... I'm not fat. :p So it doesn't make me feel. :D

Yes, it does. And yes you are.

01-19-2006, 12:28 AM
To corncracker: Who said I'm fat?:mad2:
I will destroy them in a timely matter.

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 12:31 AM
To corncracker: Who said I'm fat?:mad2:
I will destroy them in a timely matter.
Everyone says your fat, even if they won't admit it. But I admint your fat, now its time for you to do the same.

Rengori
01-19-2006, 12:33 AM
To Corncracker: I'm fat, and I don't really give a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Yes, it does. And yes you are.
Okies then. I'm fat? o o? Hooray for fat people?! =D Jeez, giving into peer pressure is fun. :D
[EDIT: Aww.. there was no question.. I'mma hippo-cryt. xD (Get it? Hippos are fat?)
To Edit box: Must you always be here when I don't want you?]

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Now that Rengori and Avarice-ness have accepted, who will be the next.

To the fat people of the Forum again: Do you really want to hurt me?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Now that Rengori and Avarice-ness have accepted, who will be the next.

To the fat people of the Forum again: Do you really want to hurt me?
xD I didn't accept, I just used sarcasm. Because.. You know, us fat people, we gotta stick together. <3. I don't give into stereotypical words. ^^ But.. sure. I'm fat. =]
To CornCracker: Are you fat? And if not, Why do you deny that you're fat, If so, Why do you want people to feel sad like you. :(

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Oh I'm not fat, I'm just bitter. Trying to put your fatness on us unfat folk is quite mean of you, why do you have such a cold. heart?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Oh I'm not fat, I'm just bitter. Trying to put your fatness on us unfat folk is quite mean of you, why do you have such a cold. heart?
I live for cruelty. =] As do you, I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact people are different. ^^ But atleast we don't have to live to your standards. =D 'Cause Conformity sucks. =[ Plus.. I'm sure you consider yourself thin... and.. Whoa.. You're a dude? xD I so thought you were a female. Sorry. x x; Makes me feel slightly bad.
To CornCracker: From begining to this reply right now, you're acting on things has changed, Are you trying to close this rather fun thread by flaming people? =[

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 04:25 AM
I live for cruelty. =] As do you, I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact people are different. ^^ But atleast we don't have to live to your standards. =D 'Cause Conformity sucks. =[ Plus.. I'm sure you consider yourself thin... and.. Whoa.. You're a dude? xD I so thought you were a female. Sorry. x x; Makes me feel slightly bad.
To CornCracker: From begining to this reply right now, you're acting on things has changed, Are you trying to close this rather fun thread by flaming people? =[

First off, one halloween my friend hit on me thinking i was a girl, good fun. And I'm not saying that I have standerds, I openly except that all people besides me are fat and look deeper, or I would have no friends, now would I? Also, Most people think I'm a drugie, so hearing girl is a fresh breath of air.

And I started this thread, so I can change acting all i want, Mwahahahaha. And I'm not flaming..... Well maby a little. At least I'm asking Questions.

Anyway, so I don't go off topic in my own wonderous creation, *stand in holy light with the Hallaluya music playing in the backround*

To santa Clause: Whould your rather have cookies and milk or pretzels and beer?

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-19-2006, 04:29 AM
To the Chicken: What came first, you or the egg?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:31 AM
First off, one halloween my friend hit on me thinking i was a girl, good fun. And I'm not saying that I have standerds, I openly except that all people besides me are fat and look deeper, or I would have no friends, now would I? Also, Most people think I'm a drugie, so hearing girl is a fresh breath of air.

And I started this thread, so I can change acting all i want, Mwahahahaha. And I'm not flaming..... Well maby a little. At least I'm asking Questions.

Anyway, so I don't go off topic in my own wonderous creation, *stand in holy light with the Hallaluya music playing in the backround*

To santa Clause: Whould your rather have cookies and milk or pretzels and beer?
Being called a Druggie is over rated. =/ And.. I didn't mean anything about your looks. Just by the avatar and the way to worded things sounded like a girl. :p But.. if you openly accepted the fact you wouldn't say things like...

Now would you. =[
To Corncracker: Did you notice I actually never got off topic with the questions? xD Since the topic was to ask people things?

Rengori
01-19-2006, 04:31 AM
To corncracker: Are you a drugee?

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 04:36 AM
First off I am so bitter nor do i sound girlie *Runs and Cries in corner for five minites*
Anyway yes i would say things like that, My fat friends dont' try implanting their fat in me like you would simply for a laugh. (The fact that if I also had fat i would also try this is besides the point) Accepting them for who they are, not mean bitter people like us. At this point I don't even know if this makes sense, and yes i noticed. If I wasn't to cheap to buy you a cookie i would.

And no, I'm not a Druggie, Can't afford it.

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:38 AM
First off I am so bitter nor do i sound girlie *Runs and Cries in corner for five minites*
Anyway yes i would say things like that, My fat friends dont' try implanting their fat in me like you would simply for a laugh. (The fact that if I also had fat i would also try this is besides the point) Accepting them for who they are, not mean bitter people like us. At this point I don't even know if this makes sense, and yes i noticed. If I wasn't to cheap to buy you a cookie i would.

And no, I'm not a Druggie, Can't afford it.
To Corncracker: Did you notice you didn't ask a question?

01-19-2006, 04:47 AM
:eek:
Wow, he really didn't!
To Avarice-ness: How's it feel crack down on those who break the rules of the thread?:)

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:50 AM
:eek:
Wow, he really didn't!
To Avarice-ness: How's it feel crack down on those who break the rules of the thread?:)
I feel pretty. =] <3. No not really.. I just wanted to point that out.. since for somereason we strayed off the topic whislt still asking questions. :D
To Mr. Something: Are you my new Stalker? And if so, I have yet to recieve my pixie sticks.. Where are they? :p

01-19-2006, 04:52 AM
To Avarice-ness: What if I said I was?;)
The pixie sticks are in a box in my living room at the moment.:cool:

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:55 AM
To Avarice-ness: What if I said I was?;)
The pixie sticks are in a box in my living room at the moment.:cool:
To Mr. Something: Pixie sticks come in box's now?! Cooool.... What if I said.. I would like a snow cone maker too? :D

01-19-2006, 04:57 AM
Indeed. It's a box of 250 pixie sticks.
I actually went out and bought some today.:)
How expensive is a snow cone maker?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Indeed. It's a box of 250 pixie sticks.
I actually went out and bought some today.:)
How expensive is a snow cone maker?
xD Wow. And..
To Mr. Something: I have no clue, Maybe you should look it up? xD

01-19-2006, 05:05 AM
I'll do that!
*goes to look it up*
Did you know you could call me MNiS?

Rengori
01-19-2006, 05:06 AM
To MNiS: She can what now?

01-19-2006, 05:35 AM
She can call me MNiS, my acronym.
Because my name is atrociously long and I like it that way.:D

To Avarice-ness: Will this do? (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001NYX8G/ref=pd_lpo_k2a_1_img/002-7919530-0386460?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=284507)

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 05:37 AM
To Corncracker: Did you notice you didn't ask a question?

Did i ever say a post couldn't be an answer to a question?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 06:01 AM
I'll do that!
*goes to look it up*
Did you know you could call me MNiS?
I like 'Mr. Something.' ^^ Do you mind if I call you that? :D
She can call me MNiS, my acronym.
Because my name is atrociously long and I like it that way.:D

To Avarice-ness: Will this do? (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001NYX8G/ref=pd_lpo_k2a_1_img/002-7919530-0386460?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=284507)xD.
To Mr. Something: How about we just stick to the pixie sticks?

Did i ever say a post couldn't be an answer to a question?Oh.. Sorry. ^^ I took this to it's full meaning. x x;
Ever have a question you wanted to ask some one? Political Figures, movies starts, famous dead people, or even fellow posters?
To CornCracker: Does that mean I can make random comments? :D

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 07:20 AM
No, but you can reply to question asked to you. Otherwise what would be the point in asking other members things in thsi thread?

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM

To Bush: So tell me, how did you pass english?
To Michael Jackson: Why only Boys?

'or even fellow posters'
That kinda made me think. o o. Plus, if we can't ask other people questions then how would I get a question to begin with?
No, but you can reply to question asked to you. Otherwise what would be the point in asking other members things in thsi thread?
I'm hoping that's sarcasm, Wouldn't the point in asking people things.. be that the fact this is a question thread?:confused:

Zeldy
01-19-2006, 05:13 PM
To Zeldy: His hair looks alittle thin. =[ He has pretty eyes though. d->>; Is he that hot?
Yes, he is that hot!
his eyes are teh smex~ I love his hair ^_^

Demon666
01-19-2006, 05:34 PM
To Sephiroth: ................will you adopt me?
To Vincent: ................will you adopt me?
To Tifa: ....................are those real?

01-20-2006, 05:50 AM
I like 'Mr. Something.' ^^ Do you mind if I call you that? :D xD.
No,that's fine if you want to do that I guess.:)

To Mr. Something: How about we just stick to the pixie sticks?
Ok, we'll do that.
But one day you'll wake up and realize:
"I could have had a free snow cone maker.:eek:

Avarice-ness
01-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Ok, we'll do that.
But one day you'll wake up and realize:
"I could have had a free snow cone maker.:eek:
Yeah.. On one of my insane snow cone tangents..

"GOD! WHERE'S A SNOW CONE MACHINE WHEN I NEED ONE"
"Well.. You had your chance"
"FATE! You are so cruel to me! ; ;!"

To Mr. Something: Do you really think.. my first thought on waking up would be "I could have had a free snow cone maker."? :D

NeoCracker
01-20-2006, 08:07 AM
'or even fellow posters'
That kinda made me think. o o. Plus, if we can't ask other people questions then how would I get a question to begin with?
I'm hoping that's sarcasm, Wouldn't the point in asking people things.. be that the fact this is a question thread?:confused:

Oh what a delusional world you live in, are you aware of that?

Devourment
01-20-2006, 08:49 AM
To Joan Collins: So.... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Runs away in terror from the site of Joan Collin's face.*

NeoCracker
01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
To I'm My own Milf: If your your guy, how can you be a Milf?

Dragon Ash
01-20-2006, 01:05 PM
To corncracker, Avarice-ness and MNiS: Why do you have an insane obsession with making this thread all about you? Does this reflect your own lives? Do you ever get the feeling that when you walk out of a room, it no longer exists? Do other people exist or are we just a figment of your demented minds?

Someone had to ask.

NeoCracker
01-20-2006, 01:10 PM
To corncracker, Avarice-ness and MNiS: Why do you have an insane obsession with making this thread all about you? Does this reflect your own lives? Do you ever get the feeling that when you walk out of a room, it no longer exists? Do other people exist or are we just a figment of your demented minds?

Someone had to ask.

First one, I am tired and have no life and am a very bitter person. Yes, it reflects deeply in my life. And I would like to think the answer to the last two are yes, but saddly I must go on living knowing that there are people out there who are not being graced by my presence. Do you know how hard it is to live such a life?

Avarice-ness
01-20-2006, 04:54 PM

Someone had to ask.
Not an insane obession, about 99% of what I say is sarcasm. I could really care less. d-n n. Plus I have nothing better to do at 1am besides this and Oekaki submissions.
To Dragon Ash: Are people just a figment of my demented mind? If so that would make me a higher being? =[