PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

crashNUMBERS
01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
If you guys see a dude called Christian Kardozo (Sp? xD) he's my sister's boy friend. He's hers!! >=(

Rye
01-18-2006, 01:02 AM
I have low expectation for this season of American Idol, since the last two were drab, except for the really bad funny auditions with people like Will Hung, who I find more memorable that Fantasia and Diana DiGarmo and Carrie Underwood combined.

Though of course, I'll still watch it. I hope to try out for American Idol next year in NYC, since I'll be 16. :)

crashNUMBERS
01-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Lol. Well I gotta keep an eye for you on AI...

Giga Guess
01-18-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm starting to lose faith in this show...I mean season 2 was the only one with memorable contestants.

MoonsEcho
01-18-2006, 04:38 AM
I thought Season 2 was the most boring. Once it gets down to the top 12, I do enjoy watching them, but my favourite part is probably the auditions in the beginning of the season. Seriously, HOW can some of these people believe they are good? And what kind of friend would let you go on if you sound like, say, Mary Roach, from last season? Though I'm sure lots of them do it on dares or just to try to get on tv.

Did anyone watching tonight see the girl with the friggin ORANGE fake tanned face? And her mom? Wtf, seriously.

Markus. D
01-18-2006, 05:31 AM
oh my gosh.... hes banned?

thats it.... EoFF has lost me on this one....

ummm, I like australian Idol more then American Idol.