PDA

View Full Version : Extra summons

Erdrick Holmes
01-18-2006, 01:01 AM
I found Bahamut's cave but how do I get inside? The guard at the doorway won't let me in till I proved my strength. Also, how do I get the other summons, except for Asura, I already got that one.

Rengori
01-18-2006, 01:13 AM
I don't know but I know that there are secret summons, Imp, Bomb, Cockatrice, and this guy.
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy4/Enemies/MindFlayer.gif
I'm pretty sure these are just random rewards.

eestlinc
01-18-2006, 02:24 AM
you have to get Leviathan to get into Bahamut's cave.

Erdrick Holmes
01-19-2006, 03:19 AM
How do I get Leviathan?

Rengori
01-19-2006, 03:50 AM
How do I get Leviathan?
Defeat Ashura and talk to the king. To defeat Ashura easily cast Reflect on her. To beat Leviathan easily, dish out every frickin' thunder/bolt/lit spell in the book.

Reine
01-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Acquiring hose Item Drop sumons is almost imposible..6 hours of fighting Goblins and those birds at the first area in the game...and I still never got anything

KoShiatar
01-19-2006, 03:55 PM
I think I got a Cockatrice summon, but by a stroke of luck.

chronic_Maniac
01-19-2006, 05:26 PM
by no means the summons you get from items SUCK!!! They are just like choco (the very first one you get) But on other note do you even know how to get to the land of summons? Its in the under world west of the drarf town. Its a little island with a cave you can go in. You have to find your way through the cave but if you have it cast float on your people so you don't get damaged by those little traps.

But its been a while since I played the game, the cave I mentioned could be the cave to find the fairy summon and an old friend.

Elite Lord Sigma
01-28-2006, 01:21 PM
The summons suck compared to the ones you get at the end of the game. You should probably only get them if you're a completionist.

Goblin-1 MP-does low damage to an opponent (the damage is so miniscule it's not even worth using)

Cockatrice-15 MP-damages and may petrify opponent

Bomb-10 MP-damages opponent

Mind Flayer-20 MP-damage opponent and may paralyze them

Bendak
01-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Did you go back to the sylph cave and get them?

chronic_Maniac
02-02-2006, 08:38 AM
No you have to fight the monsters to get them for example: If you want the goblin summon you have to fight goblins until you find the stupid rare item, sorry I never got it, and use it.

abrojtm
02-02-2006, 06:31 PM
The following Summons are optional:
Odin
Sylph
Asura
Leviathan
Bahamut
Imp
Bomb
Cocatrice
Mindflayer