PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the GBA to GC connectivity?

KentaRawr!
01-18-2006, 05:59 PM
I personally think it was a nice idea, but it was hard for developers to find good ways to use it. The only game that used it well seems to be the Legend of Zelda: Four Sword Adventures. >_<

So, what do you think of the GBA to GC connectivity?

Shoeberto
01-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Just another innovation that didn't quite go over so well. Nintendo has a habit of doing that. But for every failed innovation, they'll have one that'll completely change the industry, so it's no biggy. At least they're trying something new.

Zeldy
01-18-2006, 06:32 PM
It was a good idea, and in some games it worked well. Its a shame it failed so poorly

Chris
01-18-2006, 06:36 PM
It works well with all POKéMON games.

Crossblades
01-18-2006, 08:15 PM
What games did they use for the GBA/GC connectivity? I know it was used for the following....

FFCC
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Harvest Moon
Mega Man X Command Mission
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure
Metroid Prime

..but was it used for any other game?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-18-2006, 08:46 PM
I like how the poll doesn't have an option for a positive response. I liked it and thought it was used well.

KentaRawr!
01-18-2006, 09:17 PM
I like how the poll doesn't have an option for a positive response. I liked it and thought it was used well.

Woah. :Oo: You do? Weird. If you can, add that option to the poll choices. >.>

omnitarian
01-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Connectivity was doomed from the start, because people viewed it as a superfluous mechanic that forced them to spend money.

I don't think it was a bad idea, but it landed in a vicious cycle of indifference- people didn't like connectivity, so developers didn't use it, so people didn't like it... and so on.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-19-2006, 01:04 AM
I feel it could have been good but was used poorly.
Imean imagine the FF games on there would of been good