PDA

View Full Version : What if Final Fantasy was REAL?

Relena
01-18-2006, 09:50 PM
What if FF was REAL. Like our real. What if the whole universe got to be exacly like Final Fantasy. Fiends and all. How would you react to no longer living in the world we live in now?

Zeromus_X
01-18-2006, 09:52 PM
id be too afraid of all the monsters... :cat:

but then again, if i could use ultima, it wouldnt really matter:love:

thankfully i know thatll never happen... :cat:

Lost Number
01-18-2006, 09:57 PM
I would learn how to use melee weapons, I can use the longbow. I would go out and make some monsters feel my pain. No laws against killin them, see?

Rase
01-18-2006, 10:08 PM
I'd probably get killed.

Anaisa
01-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Id be pleased. That would be far more exciting than the way things are now. Oh, that id be pleased is relating to the world changing by the way, not Rase's death!

RaidenWeb17
01-18-2006, 11:29 PM
I would find Cid and buy his airship then travel around the world and kill monsters and level up and attack other ships and steal other ships and raid small towns and then I would probably wish I led a more peaceful life.

Dreddz
01-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Thats would be lame,but, it would be practical for traveling, being able to run across the world in the time of 20 minutes would be cool.

Captain Maxx Power
01-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Will it have a tube system between West Hampstead and Swiss Cottage still? I ain't walking to uni everyday, not with random battles going on.

DJZen
01-19-2006, 12:24 AM
I'd probably be right where I am now.

raskerino
01-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Serious Response: I couldn't stand it as not only would the world be incredibly voilent but I would be too- so I'd probably end up hating myself.

Not Serious (of course assuming I could do whatever I want): I'd get on a sick airship like the ragnorak and be a totally beastly fighter.

TheSpoonyBard
01-19-2006, 01:09 AM
I wonder, would we be in a forum discussing the world in which we are currently living?

Also, what do potions taste like?

NeoCracker
01-19-2006, 01:13 AM
I'd be posting on a thread about what if "Unfinal Defantasy" was real, in which on that forum i would be posting "I'd be posting on a thread about what if the Game "Final Fantsy was real where I would be Posting "I'd be posting on a thread about what if "Unfinal Defantasy" was real, in which on taht forum i would be posting "I'd be posting on a tread about what if the game "Final Fantasy was real where i would be posting....""""

I think you all get the point.

Rogue
01-19-2006, 01:21 AM
i would train to become the ultimate black mage
and me and vivi would be best buds along with palom,blackmage(ff1)and lulu would be my babe(lol)

silentenigma
01-19-2006, 02:50 AM
I would own a peaceful shop on the outskirts of a town with only about 20 citizens.
A group young warriors will come and tell me about their journey to save the world.
But I'll still make them pay for weapons and stuff anyway
And then my town will end up getting destroyed by an evil, twisted man because karma is cool like that.

dragoonknight_kain
01-19-2006, 03:04 AM
I'd be a useless NPC, telling groups of boys and girls with strange hair styles and clothes that they don't need to hurry to the last dungeon, coz the world will be saved anyway:D.

Vyk
01-19-2006, 04:27 AM
Deffinitely doing some dungeon crawling. Probably get in a fix. My girl would have to come save me.

...or wait. She's the one that got in a fix. Now instead of navigating her from 800 miles away on a cell phone. I could just take my airship and pick her up and whisk her away. Then we'll go see Celes at the opera. Bid on crap at the aucion house with the loot we've obtained by being air pirates. And then kick butt in a colliseum fight. Forget saving the world. Peace is always boring in a Role-Playing Game.

charchar
01-19-2006, 04:30 AM
everything you guys are doing, but not necessarily in that order. also wearing all the colours i've always wanted to but never have.

rubah
01-19-2006, 04:42 AM
"This crap hurts ;_; Screw potions, I'd rather not get clawed and shot at every day!"

Neco Arc
01-19-2006, 12:33 PM
I'd probably get killed.

Sanji
01-19-2006, 12:42 PM
if Final fantasy was real problably I was goin after Sephiroth :love: ihihihi rather be on the side of the devil than crossed his path... lolololol... ^_^

but seriously I would never live the house.... the fiends creeps me out... BUt has long we stay in town we have nothing to fear since the fiends only live in the forest... and have Squall, Tidus, Zidane, Cloud, and stuff to protect us... weeee!!!!

Suikojowy
01-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Since i'm not physically strong, i'd probably try and become an expert at both Black and White magic, and possibly the ability to summon. Not only for my own personal safety, but adventuring would be fun.

It all depends on which Final Fantasy really. I'm just basing that on FF without technology and whatnot (Not counting Machina in FFX)

Alexander
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Firstly, I'd kill Squall. Rinoa afterwards.

Well, after that I think I'd start a city of mages like Mysidia, so that we can have 100+ people using Meteor and Ultima when a guy/girl try to rule the world xD

Mythra
01-19-2006, 02:14 PM
That would be awesome to the max. I would love to be a black mage, even just casting the level 1 spells would be sweet. Then casting the ultimates, holy (ill find a way....), ultima, flare, all the great ones.

Crossblades
01-19-2006, 03:40 PM
I'd train and become the strongest Monk/Dragoon there is:D

blackmage_nuke
01-19-2006, 04:14 PM
I think I would be fine by that

I'd wanna pilot an airship, preferably the one in X but the Ragnarok and Blackjack would be fun to fly too (who knew a zeppelin could go around the world in a few seconds)

oh and I'd do something crazy/cool with my hair that disobeys the laws of physics

scooby
01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
[!]I'd rape Squall. [/!]*snip*Though, given my gender, that might be physically difficult.

Rape is not something to joke about. ~ Leeza

Edited to add: Neither is murder!
Originally Posted by Alexander

DarkLadyNyara
01-19-2006, 11:58 PM
I'd be posting on a thread about what if "Unfinal Defantasy" was real, in which on that forum i would be posting "I'd be posting on a thread about what if the Game "Final Fantsy was real where I would be Posting "I'd be posting on a thread about what if "Unfinal Defantasy" was real, in which on taht forum i would be posting "I'd be posting on a tread about what if the game "Final Fantasy was real where i would be posting....""""

lol

I'd most likely join the evil side, and help take over the world. :evilking: One word : UltimaXVI

SnoopyG
01-20-2006, 12:54 AM
I would use a savepoint and get a pet moogle.

Yuffie514
01-20-2006, 03:02 AM
i'd probably be more of a magic user than something like a Dark Knight or Samurai. who knows what fits my Job description, xD. Red-Mage? well, it would most definitely be easy to make a profit with all those monsters i get to pwn, lol. but that's as far as i go - i'm not going to save the world...i am too lazy.

YTDN
01-22-2006, 09:18 AM
I'd probably get killed.

Or I'd hide under a rock.

Or, if I was lucky, I'd Ultima/Flare/Holy everthing into Oblivion and beyond.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 09:22 AM
We'd all be NPCs.

Renmiri
01-22-2006, 10:18 AM

We could all be Fayth discussing Dream Zanarkand endlessly :eek:

Christmas
01-22-2006, 12:43 PM
We will be all under the evil control of an company called Shinra and forced to worship Yevon.:(

But we can alway go over to Esthar or Balamb for a holiday. But beware of the Empire who kidnap innocent folks for their unspeakable experiments.

Desert Merchant
01-22-2006, 03:31 PM
we'd all be posting in a thread called "what if there were no magic and monsters?" and I would Post "My family would not have been eatin by an Ochu."

Renmiri
01-22-2006, 05:19 PM
What if FF was REAL. Like our real. What if the whole universe got to be exacly like Final Fantasy. Fiends and all. How would you react to no longer living in the world we live in now?
I bet a lot of those who complain about Tidus whining in FFX would panic and cry like a baby if they found themselves in Yuna's Spira all of a sudden!
:p

Dark Paladin
01-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I think evry1 who plays a FF game imagines if the world would be like in the game at least 1 time or another.

Lychon
01-31-2006, 06:40 PM
One word: HoloDeck. You know it's coming, and it's going to freaking rock. So in a sense, Final Fantasy WILL be real, and you'll be able to experience it exactly as if you were somehow sucked into the television screen and became one of the characters. BEST THING!

Rengori
01-31-2006, 07:23 PM
One word: HoloDeck. You know it's coming, and it's going to freaking rock. So in a sense, Final Fantasy WILL be real, and you'll be able to experience it exactly as if you were somehow sucked into the television screen and became one of the characters. BEST THING!
What if it malfunctions while you're fighting a tonberry and it becomes real? I'd say you're $#*%ed.

~SapphireStar~
01-31-2006, 08:13 PM
We'd all be NPCs.

Gilthanes
01-31-2006, 08:42 PM
I'd equip some Manipulate Materia and have loads of fun with that, in many different ways ;)

Rengori
01-31-2006, 08:46 PM
Someone quoted me! I feel so loved!

Flake
02-02-2006, 07:07 AM
I'd be the character like this...
Main character: We have to kill him now!
Me: Use your brain..blah blah..im grumpy and mean to you at this point in the game..yadda yadda...

Then Later in the game/real life......

Main character: They kidnapped the main female character!
Me: I didn't like you at the beggining of the game but now were best buddies.Lets save her.
Oh no I get killed at the end of the game.

Yep that would be me... >.> :p

Death Penalty
02-02-2006, 09:06 PM
You would all bow down to me as I would be ruler of the world and then about 7 of you would have to overthrow me before I can rape the world of its mako. Oh yeah I would have kick ass theme music.:cool:

Mirage
02-02-2006, 09:26 PM
It'd be fun. And to all you guys who think you'd be killed; remember, not all monsters aggro, and monsters are generally weak around cities or villages.
I would probably get a gun and learn some protective magic.

Death Penalty
02-02-2006, 09:35 PM
It'd be fun. And to all you guys who think you'd be killed; remember, not all monsters aggro, and monsters are generally weak around cities or villages.
I would probably get a gun and learn some protective magic.
Sounds like an upriser. I cannot have this. Guards get rid of her. Oh wait I forgot I am insanely power.*kills guards*

Prancing Mad
02-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I'd be inside my house all day, wandering aimlessly between the fireplace and the kitchen, and never leaving that perimeter. I wouldn't have a job, but at least I'd be happy, even if people were breaking into my houses and checking out my cupboards!

Rengori
02-02-2006, 11:19 PM
I'd be inside my house all day, wandering aimlessly between the fireplace and the kitchen, and never leaving that perimeter. I wouldn't have a job, but at least I'd be happy, even if people were breaking into my houses and checking out my cupboards!
Someone else who isn't an idiot! High five!

DeathKnight
02-03-2006, 04:34 AM
it'd be the greatest s**t EVER! being able to cast magic, summon, nad hack and slash fiends would be better than going to school and being bored...........besides of the babes are as cute and nice is in the FF series I couldn't ask for more:love: :choc2:

Death Penalty
02-03-2006, 07:35 PM
it'd be the greatest s**t EVER! being able to cast magic, summon, nad hack and slash fiends would be better than going to school and being bored...........besides of the babes are as cute and nice is in the FF series I couldn't ask for more:love: :choc2:
You shall die early by my sword and some random stalker chick will avenge you.

Flake
02-04-2006, 05:21 AM
Wait!
Can I be the character that serves you Death Penalty? :p

Death Penalty
02-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Wait!
Can I be the character that serves you Death Penalty? :p
Yes, yes you can you shall be my wait are you a guy or a girl?

Flake
02-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Guy.

So I get killed right before you get defeated right?

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Guy.

So I get killed right before you get defeated right?
Yes. I am in a delimma lackey should I summon a meteor or rape the world of materia and such.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 02:14 AM
I shall be the ultimatley powerful foe your party fights and will lose to, regardless of what you do. And eventually I will turn on Death Penalty by suddenly realizing he is evil and deveres to die so I stay inside his ultimate death machine that is the main source of his Mako sucking factories, either that or I shall sacrifice myself to the Giant Cannon he built by seeling you out and focusing all the energy in the cannon to fire at the meteor he summoned which won't destroy it but slow it down enough to give you the time to win, but as a consequence it will blow up on me. It all depends on which evil plan death penalty decides upon.

Flake
02-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Yes. I am in a delimma lackey should I summon a meteor or rape the world of materia and such.
Hmm...both.We can't lose right?......right?

I can't wait to fight the good guys 5+ times until I finally die.

Oh yeah I get to fuse with something powerful in my final fight!

Nebride
02-05-2006, 02:30 AM
OMG....I would love it! I love the whole fantasy stuff! And the swords.....*sigh*...I wish I had one. I would be tearing fiends up left and right! Nothing would be able to stand against my rightous fury!

Hikaro Takayama
02-05-2006, 02:47 AM
Oh, I'd be the last person you'd want in such a situation... I'd be working with Cid to make some major design improvements on his latest airship, like better radar and weapons systems... not that hard for me, since I worked on Radars, RAM missile launchers and Phalanx gun systems for the US for the past 6 years. If those technologies don't yet exist, I'll fix that as well. I'd also get materia slots put on my .30-30 Marlin Lever action, and my special attack (limit break) would be emptying all 7 shots into the bad guys in under 2 seconds. Yeah, the fiends would be a bit problematic, but you know what? I already hunt animals for food in this reality, and I'd bet those Mu's taste just like squirrel, and some of the other ones probably would be pretty good eating, too, so at least I wouldn't have to worry about buying too much food (except for vegetables, but I wouldn't mind finding out wat Gysahl pickles taste like :D ).... I'd have to see about getting some pack chocobos for carrying all my stuff as I wander from town to town, though.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 03:42 AM
I'd be a useless NPC, telling groups of boys and girls with strange hair styles and clothes that they don't need to hurry to the last dungeon, coz the world will be saved anyway:D.
Same here, I'd stay in the exact same spot day and night, never move, never change my clothes and repeat the same damn things over and over again.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 04:02 AM

Your final fight will be in the super Cannon Reactor which absorbs large amounts of Mako directly from the planet to charge the cannon, which you are planning to use by shooting a charge at Meteor to make it big enough to destroy the planet. However I come in at the last minute after turning on death penalty and injure you severly as I Reverse the flow of the cannon, thus hitting meteor rather than charging it up. But the reverse flow causes a large mako explosion in the room. The two of us will fuse together and you will be in control of the body. When the heroes finally make it to the last dundeon our fused form will fight them. We will be know as FlakeCracker, and once we loose you will try to detonate the entrance so they can't enter. But I, being the cool pimp I am, start to take control long enough to hold you off from the boom button, and as soon as they are in you regain control and hit it, so they may not escape until they get to the secret tunnel where the last boss will be. That is your last moments alive, have a nice day.

Rengori
02-05-2006, 04:02 AM
Same here, I'd stay in the exact same spot day and night, never move, never change my clothes and repeat the same damn things over and over again.
Sometimes we DO say different stuff, but not much. Only when something like a meteor is about to crash into the planet do we say different stuff.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Im liking all these ideas. New Idea. How about you are all my evil council I will give everyone their own country and you shall al counsil and report to me but have ulterior motives.

Your final fight will be in the super Cannon Reactor which absorbs large amounts of Mako directly from the planet to charge the cannon, which you are planning to use by shooting a charge at Meteor to make it big enough to destroy the planet. However I come in at the last minute after turning on death penalty and injure you severly as I Reverse the flow of the cannon, thus hitting meteor rather than charging it up. But the reverse flow causes a large mako explosion in the room. The two of us will fuse together and you will be in control of the body. When the heroes finally make it to the last dundeon our fused form will fight them. We will be know as FlakeCracker, and once we loose you will try to detonate the entrance so they can't enter. But I, being the cool pimp I am, start to take control long enough to hold you off from the boom button, and as soon as they are in you regain control and hit it, so they may not escape until they get to the secret tunnel where the last boss will be. That is your last moments alive, have a nice day.
Sounds good.

You shall fuse with corncracker in the end however the good guys shall not destroy you I shall for your insulence.

Flake
02-05-2006, 05:16 AM
This evil counsil sounds good...but im second in command right? :p

Gotta remember Flakecracker will have one of the most bitchen themes to hit final fantasy.

And at one point in the game Flake has to be in control of some special dig so I can fight them with 2 guys with drills. :laugh:

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 05:47 AM
I vote We make The main lead Del Murder, with his four allies Eastlinc, Loony Bob, RSL, and Rubah the Main Female. Me and Flake will be your loyal subjects, And you will have a crack team of super powered human warriors with powerful abilities everyone fears. Me and Flake shall be the head of the team until I go awall. The order you read them in is the order of strength. The others shall be:

9.Rase
8.Lost Numberr
7.Psycotic
6.Meat Puppet
5.Raidenweb17
4.Raistlin
3.Old Manis
2.Zermous_X
1.The Man

The man simply because he has the name for it. Feel free to make suggestions.

Flake
02-05-2006, 05:55 AM
I think it would be cool if they fought Flake and corncracker together like Reno and Rude sometimes.
Or sometimes seperately,or with a completely different team.

Hmm and I reckon all 9 of those just posted could each have a special element.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 06:42 AM
corncracker I vote We make The main lead Del Murder, with his four allies Eastlinc, Loony Bob, RSL, and Rubah the Main Female. Me and Flake will be your loyal subjects, And you will have a crack team of super powered human warriors with powerful abilities everyone fears. Me and Flake shall be the head of the team until I go awall. The order you read them in is the order of strength. The others shall be:

9.Rase
8.Lost Numberr
7.Psycotic
6.Meat Puppet
5.Raidenweb17
4.Raistlin
3.Old Manis
2.Zermous_X
1.The Man

The man simply because he has the name for it. Feel free to make suggestions.

Ahem I am the evil mastermind so i shall decide the council.
My counsil is as follows
1 Flake
2 Soultaker
3 Lost Number
4 Corncracker
5 Meat Puppet
6 Ols Manis
7 Zermous_X
8 Psycotic
9 Raistlin
10 Dark Knight or as his name really is The Man
Also the order of strength is up to Flake and Corncracker.
I was think HSU over RSL.
Were also havin auditions for disgruntled asswhole townspeople.
I was thinking FF badguys usually look like gays. What should I look like, I dun wanna look gay so I was thinkin jus asswhoopin attire sounds good.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 07:02 AM
This guy could be you.

Dang you inability to put on pictures after an attachment

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 07:41 AM
I dont do blond hair.
I have decided I will look this.http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:NBDKxinpFVTBaM:clesnes.blog.lemonde.fr/etatsunis:cool:

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 07:51 AM
I dont do blond hair.
I have decided I will look this.http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:NBDKxinpFVTBaM:clesnes.blog.lemonde.fr/etatsunis:cool:
MAybe taht could be the reason I turn on you. Anyway I'm Scythe Guy, Chick with the whip could be Rubah, and who knows about the other. That one dude i posted earlier coudl be Flake. Is this to yoru liking?

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Yes it is pleasing me. The last one will be flake and the secon Rubah.
This would be a fun RP.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 08:26 AM
This one could be RSL, who will be some random pirate you meat and his ships symbol.

Edit: In my post with they guy with the Scythe and teh one dude with the sword, could some one fuse those two together in photoshop or something, I have no idea how to do that myself.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 09:13 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Dracula1_small.jpg
This will be my appearance. The weapon will be a sword.
I like that as RSL. And I was thinking that this story should have a love struck maiden who cant fight for piss and dies. Who should play this role.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Behold the Void for dead maiden, and here will be the order of power, from tenth strongest to first.

10.Lost Number
9. Soultaker
8. Psycotic
7. Old MAnis
6. Meat Puppet
5. Zermous X
4. Raistlin
3. The MAn
2. Flake
1. Corncracker

Lost Number is the wierd devil thing, SoulTaker is teh Gargoyl looking Thing, Psycotic is the pink haired fairy, Old MAnis is the buggy thingy, and Meat puppet is the Cat. I'll get the other Five later.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 10:30 AM
I have got the man and Raistlin
http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:LG5n2-
Raistlin Samuel L Jackson and The Mab is Eugene levy.

Reti
02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
If the world was like Final Fantasy VII, I'd immediately join the Turks. :D I have an obsession with them as you can see. -pokes signature- I'd also try and snatch Reno's Night Rod thingy, I'd like a weapon like that.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Why would you be a turk so Cloud can kick your ass?

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 11:36 AM
And Here's our Heroic Party
Del Murder: The Dragoon
Eestlinc: Serious looking guy with brown Hair
Loony Bob: Wild siverhair Guy
Hsu: The blue Mage
Rubah: THe whip Chick.
What a crack team to save the world.

Death Penalty
02-05-2006, 11:52 AM
We need another member. I was thinking we should bring in a retired FF charachter for shock value.

NeoCracker
02-05-2006, 12:21 PM
First one is of Zermous X, the next is everyones favorite old man, Galuf

a nirvana fan
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I would be in a way very scared of all the monsters and it would be very weird but I'm sure it would be fun.

Flake
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
I want Flake to be a spear kind of guy tbh :(

Flake and corncracker will be the ones who are with death penalty the most if I recall my cliche bad guy teams and how they work.

I also think we need the goofy guy on are team as well.You know a guy with a big mouth who tells the main characters were death penaltys materia extractor is. :p

Death Penalty
02-06-2006, 12:20 AM
The pasty white guy right well then Neel With A Hat is our man.

NeoCracker
02-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Just replace your guys wierd sword thing with a spear is all good.

Flake
02-06-2006, 02:24 AM
I would want Flake to be a spear using warrior.
http://images.everything2.com/images/userincoming/dragoon.gif
This is what I will look like.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-06-2006, 03:26 AM
If Final Fantasy was real, I would have sex with the following:

The fighter from FF1
The wht.mage from FF1
Frionel from FF2
Lionheart from FF2
Reila from FF2
Cecil from FF4
Kain from FF4
Rosa from FF4
Edge from FF4
LOCKE from FF6
TERRA from FF6
MOG from FF6
Cloud from FF7
Yuffie from FF7
Vincent from FF7
Squall from FF8
Zell from FF8
Seifer from FF8
Blank from FF9
Auron from FF10

That's about it...

Snap Jumper
02-06-2006, 03:33 AM
I'd bring deceased relatives to the sanctuary so they'd be revived. I'd also make sure I could cast Exit/Warp to bail out of tough and stressful situations.

Rengori
02-06-2006, 03:43 AM
If Final Fantasy was real, I would have sex with the following:

The fighter from FF1
The wht.mage from FF1
Frionel from FF2
Lionheart from FF2
Reila from FF2
Cecil from FF4
Kain from FF4
Rosa from FF4
Edge from FF4
LOCKE from FF6
TERRA from FF6
MOG from FF6
Cloud from FF7
Yuffie from FF7
Vincent from FF7
Squall from FF8
Zell from FF8
Seifer from FF8
Blank from FF9
Auron from FF10
Your forgot Rydia. And if you purposely didn't put Rydia on there, you're dead to me and several other members on the board.

NeoCracker
02-06-2006, 02:33 PM
The BM is Raistlin and the one black armour dude i posted earlier will be the man, i will repost it for the heck of it.

All we need now is some cool bosses and other important NPC's such as a few kings, counclers, drunken bums, shopowners and disgruntled employees and walla.

Death Penalty
02-07-2006, 01:35 AM
My minions shall handle this from now on. I shall only check up on the evil council once in a blue(so tomorrow).

vampirepiggyhunter7
02-07-2006, 01:40 AM
If that were true, I'd be nerding out to my own life right now...

IceAngel
02-13-2006, 04:53 PM

Y kill Squall and Rinoa! jus coz they're in love?

Anyways, i would probably travel everywhere with some kind of weapon that no one has heard of and kill everything that attacked me....you know the drill. Then i'd laugh and tell my sister that she shouldn't hav said the world could never be like final fantasy!!

NeoCracker
02-13-2006, 05:31 PM
I just started writing our final fantasy story. And here it is. For info on how it started, read the other posts on this thread.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=79344

IceAngel
02-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Good start!

Rengori
02-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Y kill Squall and Rinoa! jus coz they're in love?
No, it's becuase Squall's a whiny little emo bitch and Rinoa's a bad female lead.

Rufus Shinra
02-18-2006, 10:10 PM
I would become all-powerful and rule the universe! Muh-ha ha! :cool: