PDA

View Full Version : What changes would you make to FFV

Shin Gouken
01-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Personally, i would like to be able to change a basic job ability if that job is mastered. For example, a Hunters basic job command is Aim. Which is completley useless once you have learned Sshot/X-fight. So once Hunter is mastered, why not be given the choice to change the deafault command to Sshot. This is exactly the same for a Theif who has a default command of Steal. Why not be able to change it for Mug either after you have learned Mug or when the class is mastered

Does anyone think this is a good idea? What would you change?

rubah
01-19-2006, 04:39 AM
That is a remarkable idea.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-19-2006, 05:23 AM
I guess I'd make Phoenix Downs less expensive.

Shin Gouken
01-19-2006, 08:34 AM
I guess I'd make Phoenix Downs less expensive.

I didn't find pheonix down very useful in FFV. they only give you back 1/8 of your maximum HP :( In FFVII you could use W-item to fully heal that character with an Xpotion in the same turn. In FFVIII it was helpful to only have a small amount of HP so you could use limit breaks. So i would only use a pheonix down occasionally after a battle, which means however many were dropped by monsters was enough. i never had to buy one :greenie:

tampaviking
01-19-2006, 11:33 AM
i don't like how there is hardly any weapons laying around in the first world. my thief had the same knife for like 5 hours, it's like the game almost forces you to switch jobs

rubah
01-20-2006, 02:32 AM
I didn't find pheonix down very useful in FFV. they only give you back 1/8 of your maximum HP :( In FFVII you could use W-item to fully heal that character with an Xpotion in the same turn. In FFVIII it was helpful to only have a small amount of HP so you could use limit breaks. So i would only use a pheonix down occasionally after a battle, which means however many were dropped by monsters was enough. i never had to buy one :greenie:
Usually I used fenix downs when I had several people dead and no MP left.

HowlingMonkey
01-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Usually I used fenix downs when I had several people dead and no MP left.

Yeah. That. Normally when that happens I just let them die. That's much more fun.

NeoCracker
01-20-2006, 01:06 PM
I would Kill off the little girl and bring Galuf Back

Ultima Shadow
01-20-2006, 07:03 PM
First, I would make you level up A LOT faster after level 40. No more 129 hours of fighting Iron Gigants just to get to level 97.

Then, I would add Ultima Weapon to the game...

Once you've beaten Shinryuu and Omega, an extra dungeon would appear where you fight monsters that are about as tough as Neo X-Death and several bosses that are about as tough as Omega or Shinryuu. And there would also be some cool weapons and armours in the dungeon, of course. And then... in the end of the Dungeon, you would have to battle Ultima Weapon!

Ultima Weapon would NOT have his HP limmited to 60,000... because he would have atleast 1,000,000 HP. His attacks would be pretty much a mix of Omega's and Shinryuu's attacks... except the weak ones. :greenie:

boys from the dwarf
01-21-2006, 11:48 AM
get someone to hack the game or somethings and enjoy. you seem try anything on FF dont you?id just make the leveling up faster.

KentaRawr!
03-07-2006, 12:53 PM
I'd probably change the z in Butz' name to a t. :p

Captain Maxx Power
03-07-2006, 09:27 PM
More Galuf based yumminess.

Shin Gouken
03-07-2006, 09:32 PM
As much as i love Galuf (lots and lots and lots) i like butz pimping around with three ladies all day even more

Skarr
03-08-2006, 01:03 AM
It would be nice to have an easier time obtaining AP...cause damn is that time consuming...but then again so is levling up. :p