PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I know I suck at this game.

Rengori
01-19-2006, 05:02 AM
I need some advice for the Behemoth and Bahamut when I eventually get to him.
Kain: 43
Rosa: 39
Edge: 40
Rydia: 39
Cecil: 42

charchar
01-19-2006, 05:40 AM
reflect. just make sure you have reflect...

Fire_Emblem776
01-19-2006, 05:43 AM
and lots of star veils, Holy, flare, and life. You dont need full HP. since he kills ya instantly, just be sure they are alive :)

Jowy
01-19-2006, 06:33 AM
Behemoth's are docile. They only counterattack. If your HP's low, stick to one powerful attack, and play defensively. Casting Holy or Meteor will cause them to counter with Maelstrom, knocking everyone's HP down to single digits.

Bahamut's a cakewalk. Just have FuSoYa and Rosa cast Reflect on everyone, and use your Lunar Curtains (Be conservative with them. You'll need them later on). He does more damage to himself than you do.

Elite Lord Sigma
01-28-2006, 04:58 AM
Behemoth's are docile. They only counterattack. If your HP's low, stick to one powerful attack, and play defensively. Casting Holy or Meteor will cause them to counter with Maelstrom, knocking everyone's HP down to single digits.

Bahamut's a cakewalk. Just have FuSoYa and Rosa cast Reflect on everyone, and use your Lunar Curtains (Be conservative with them. You'll need them later on). He does more damage to himself than you do.

Basically, after you get Reflect off on everybody, you can simply point and laugh at Bahamut as he keeps doing 9999 damage to himself everytime he tries to attack you.