PDA

View Full Version : We need a new scapegoat.

-N-
01-19-2006, 05:04 AM
And the 13th poster in this thread is it.

In the meantime, what is your opinion on gay marriage? I think it's cool.

Also, how often do you shave? I'm really bad at it - I let my beardness grow out for a week before shaving. Guys - faces, girls - legs. (Are those shaven at the same rate? I wonder.)

Del Murder
01-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Keeps the population down.

Slade
01-19-2006, 05:10 AM
I dont think theres anything wrong with gay marriage. Whatever makes you happy I guess :)

As for shaving, I shaved yesterday after leaving it for about two weeks. Shaving is just a really annoying chore for me. I try to do it often but put it off most times :D

Lord have mercy on the soul of the 13th person to post in the thread.......................:cry:

fire_of_avalon
01-19-2006, 05:14 AM
I don't care who gets married, as long as they leave me alone.

I shave at random.

ffxfreak93
it won't be me!!

Jebus
I think marriage should be removed from civil law.

Also, I shave like once every two weeks.

escobert
01-19-2006, 05:36 AM
waits until #13
ANd gay marrige is a ok with Bert and um shaving sux0rs

My name is...something..?
01-19-2006, 05:47 AM
Nothing wrong with gay marriage from my point of view.
I just shaved yesterday because it started to irritate me.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/mikeloda.safeshopper.com/images/a1a82te.jpg

Fire_Emblem776
01-19-2006, 05:51 AM
*shave shave shave*

DK
01-19-2006, 05:52 AM
I never shave, it's terrible, and my chin muff is a mess. :D

eestlinc
01-19-2006, 05:54 AM
i shave once or twice a week. i do not plan to marry a man, but more power to you.

so who was the old scapegoat?

sucker!

edit: hmmm

yingyang
01-19-2006, 05:55 AM
Marriage is over rated anyway... Love is all you need. :)

Moral: The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

SCAPEGOAT

eestlinc
01-19-2006, 05:59 AM
looks like it's Bert.

escobert
01-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Yes!

Del Murder
01-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Or is it?

Meat Puppet
01-19-2006, 06:07 AM
At highschool I got suspended for making a poster which said "say yes to gay marriage". It had a picture of a little monkey holding a puppy.

mooglebunni608
01-19-2006, 06:21 AM
At highschool I got suspended for making a poster which said "say yes to gay marriage". It had a picture of a little monkey holding a puppy.
oh gawd.

legs: never my mom won't let me xD

Shlup
01-19-2006, 06:23 AM
As the ex-scapegoat, I approve of eest at my replacement. Assuming we're talking about staff scapegoats. A non-staff scapegoat wouldn't be much use.

That aside, I feel the same about gay marriage as I do about heterosexual marriage.

escobert
01-19-2006, 06:27 AM
evilness!

Raistlin
01-19-2006, 06:28 AM
eest doesn't have enough attitude. foa should be the replacement.

And gay marriage is fine.

And I am horrible about shaving. I sometimes don't shave for a week and if I had any interest in remaining clean shaven I'd have to shave every day. Shaving sucks. As a rule, I don't shave until it starts itching.

-N-
01-19-2006, 06:29 AM
Oooh, ambiguity shrouds the scapegoat's identity!

Now's the point where the word of God is distorted by several factions in an interest to promote their agenda! Cue in flame wars.

edczxcvbnm
01-19-2006, 06:35 AM
I will be the scapegoat. I could give a damn.

Shaving depends on how much I care. I have gone over a month before. I claimed that I was giving a beard a try at work after about 1 week.

Shlup
01-19-2006, 06:44 AM
eest doesn't have enough attitude. foa should be the replacement.
eest is more of an amusing target though. I think it'll be a nice change.

boris no no
01-19-2006, 06:44 AM
oh gawd.

legs: never my mom won't let me xD
how does your mum not let you O__O go and get them waxed ;)

I shave my legs every other day because they grow haor like a beast. Same with the underarms ;[ I'm a monster A MONSTER!!!

Shlup
01-19-2006, 06:47 AM
You think every other day is bad? Pfft.

Del Murder
01-19-2006, 06:52 AM
Champ makes a good scapegoat because he'll have plenty of witty retorts or obscure pop culture references prepared for every time we blame him.

Agent Proto
01-19-2006, 06:55 AM
I'm fine with Gay Marriage.

I shave when I feel like it, and ... I need to shave soon. :X

Shlup
01-19-2006, 07:07 AM
Prot, why the hell did you capitalize "Gay Marriage"? xD

Agent Proto
01-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Because I'm Cool like that. *poses*

FinalCetra
01-19-2006, 07:44 AM
I have mixed feelings on gay marriage, I can see from both sides. On the one hand, marriage has been a custom for a very long time, and so I can see why people want to leave it as is. On the other hand, I can see why some would deem that unfair. Why can't here be an equivilant as marriage for same sex, only called something else. Then everyone would be happy...wouldn't they?

As for shaving...I suck at it too. I only shave because I have too. My beard always has this scruffy -I only half-assed shaved today- look. And I never shave my mustache. (sp?)

Shlup
01-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Why can't here be an equivilant as marriage for same sex, only called something else. Then everyone would be happy...wouldn't they?
No, not everyone would be happy. It basically comes down to telling homosexual couples "you're love is different from my love," and that's not right.

Imagine if you wanted to get married and someone said that to you. For whatever reason. I'd be crushed.

escobert
01-19-2006, 08:07 AM
How about since we can't all get along noone gets married? That seemed to work when we were all little :D

Miriel
01-19-2006, 08:08 AM
If California had allowed gay marriage, I woulda married one of my best friends a couple years ago. So yeah, yay for gay marriage.

As for shaving. I usually don't shave at all in the winter, but these days, I have been shaving every few days.

In the summer, I shave almost everytime I'm in the shower.

The Man
01-19-2006, 08:08 AM
No, not everyone would be happy. It basically comes down to telling homosexual couples "you're love is different from my love," and that's not right.

Imagine if you wanted to get married and someone said that to you. For whatever reason. I'd be crushed.Correct. Separate but equal didn't work with our school systems, and it won't work with marriage.

escobert
01-19-2006, 08:19 AM
If California had allowed gay marriage, I woulda married one of my best friends a couple years ago. So yeah, yay for gay marriage.

As for shaving. I usually don't shave at all in the winter, but these days, I have been shaving every few days.

In the summer, I shave almost everytime I'm in the shower.
But, you don't have winter :p

Miriel
01-19-2006, 08:21 AM
When it drops below 68 degrees, it's Winter.

And slightly off-topic, but while I was in New York and it dipped below 20 degrees. I almost started weeping. I would have started sobbing in the streets of New York if I didn't think that the tears would turn to ice and freeze my face off.

Shlup
01-19-2006, 08:21 AM
But, you don't have winter :p
Shut up. It's freaking cold. I'm wearing my thermal underwear!

escobert
01-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Ok REALLY off topic but, the other day it was 47 F out and people were in the streets dancing in shorts and t shirts because it was so damn worm :D

Shoden
01-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Is this thread about shaving or gay marriage?

When I shave between my eyebrows I get infected acne, garg.

Who cares, if they guys or ladies love eachother let them marry, keeps the population down lets everyone have a fair chance at couples.

SammieBabe
01-19-2006, 12:33 PM
I hate shaving. I do it as little as possible, and since I'm married, its not like I have anything to worry about.

As for gay marriage, if two people wanna get married and torture each other for the rest of their lives, I say, let them...

And Miriel is right. 68 degrees is winter where I live too, and I'm frickin' freezing down here....

FinalCetra
01-19-2006, 12:47 PM
I suppose you're right. Shlup, but with all the fighting going on about it, something has got to be done, eh?

Psychotic
01-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Sometimes, when I'm bored, I say I'm opposed to gay marriage because it is the will of Jesus.

Hilarity is always guaranteed.

Agent Proto
01-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Ok REALLY off topic but, the other day it was 47 F out and people were in the streets dancing in shorts and t shirts because it was so damn worm :D

Yeah, let's mock those Californians about their freakin 50 degree winter.

rubah
01-20-2006, 01:22 AM
Usually I shave every other day, but it's winter, so I thought I'd experiment with every fourth day.

it's been giving in grown hair like crazies.

Luckily tonight is a shaving night.

Rye
01-20-2006, 01:26 AM
Gay Marriage is cool with me :heart:

And I'm okay with shaving my legs, except I cut the back of my ankles when I do it without my contacts (and I don't wear glasses in the shower) a lot since my eyesight is quite horrible. :p

EDIT: Oh, read the question wrong. I shave my legs like, every other day.

When it drops below 68 degrees, it's Winter.

And slightly off-topic, but while I was in New York and it dipped below 20 degrees. I almost started weeping. I would have started sobbing in the streets of New York if I didn't think that the tears would turn to ice and freeze my face off.

You're lucky it's close to 60 in the winter! What I wouldn't give for 40 degree weather in the winter, except for one or two really cold days for lots of snow, but then warmness again. xD

Yamaneko
01-20-2006, 01:31 AM
There is a long tradition of staff scapegoating. The torch has passed through the hands of such staffers as Citizen Bleys, Shlupquack, and most recently Leeza. If eestlinc wishes such an honor and curse at the same time, he must change a few things. However, if the most recent staff evaluations are indictive of anything, then he is indeed headed in the right direction.

Every other day.

Keep it in the bedroom, just like everyone else should.

XxSephirothxX
01-20-2006, 01:33 AM
I usually shave about once a week. I could be a bit more spiffy if I did it a little more often, but, well, that would take minutes!

kikimm
01-20-2006, 01:35 AM
I don't have any opinion on gay marriage anymore. I just don't care.

I shave whenever I feel like I need it. Or if something special is happening that I'll have to wear a skirt for or something.

Shoeberto
01-20-2006, 01:39 AM
I shave when I want, how I want, and where I want it!

Leeza
01-20-2006, 01:49 AM
I don't mind being the scapegoat. Bring it on. :)

A gay marriage makes a happy marriage. :)

I shave almost everyday. However, with the temperature being an average of about 38 - 40 degrees (by American standards), shaving hasn't really been a necessity, what with wearing boots and all. :cat:

Momiji
01-20-2006, 02:16 AM
I don't care anymore when it comes to the gay marriage issue. It's not worth the controversy, I won't say anything. (I was brought up being taught that such a thing is wrong, but I just don't care anymore.)

As for shaving, I just did about 30 min. ago. ^_^