PDA

View Full Version : Spheregrid, Leveling, or Learning?

FinalCetra
01-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Which did you like better from the FF games. Myself, I preffer either FFXs Spheregrid or FFTs class/learning combination. That made for a fun and interesting game. In the end, though, I would have to say I liked the spheregrid. It just took too long to learn some abilities in FFT. Ideally, they would mix the spheregrid in FFX with the class/learning in FFT.

My least favorite was FFIX. I hated their learning system, it is partly why FFIX is my least favorite FF game.

daniel kid
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
i think the leveling system was way better ,cos now ive gotto go back through the grid activating ability spheres :@

TheSpoonyBard
01-19-2006, 01:46 PM
FC, how does this thread differ from this thread?

Of the three options given, I prefer the SG system, but Junctioning will remain my favourite. I agree that FFIX's method is the worst.

Mythra
01-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Spheregrid is hands down my fav. of the three, except when you have like 5 sphere levels and no spheres. Also, the junctioning system is really cool and unique. At first I hated it, but once you understand it and know how to work it, its really quite good.

Rice Cake
01-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I like the junctioning system. I kinda didn't like the Materia style, because you had to equip the skill instead of learning it.

Del Murder
01-20-2006, 03:45 AM
FC, how does this thread differ from this thread?