PDA

View Full Version : Liebe's arty stuff!

Liebe
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
I know i'm new around here and not too many know me or probably have even noticed me ^^; but i figure i gotta get involved one way or another.

Soo i figure i should post up some of my art! since i'm in class my art selection is limited to whatever i have on the network so i'll get some other stuff up later on.

http://webpost.net/pu/Purcifur/magiciancompressed.jpg
This is a little magician character i designed for a project i have to do for next week.

http://webpost.net/pu/Purcifur/bunnycompressed.jpg
andherlittle bunny assistant! (can't even have magic without bunnies involved right? lol)

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Wow. =D Those are very good concept designs. The way they are done kinda looks like how you would draw the characters if you were going to animate them. (Showing all the angles for reference and such)

Good job. <3.

Rocket Edge
01-19-2006, 06:57 PM
theyre really cool.

Miriel
01-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Simple and clean. I like. :)

moogle maniac
01-19-2006, 09:21 PM
dont worry im new too those are very cute

Liebe
01-19-2006, 11:13 PM
heehee actually they are posed for animating ^^; hence the simplicity. i'd kill myself if i got too complicated.

here's an oil/acrylic painting i finished about 2 months ago. it's 30x40 inches and long took one really long time to do it! lol the results were worth it though :) keeping in mind that i started this painting before any knowledge of human anatomy so some of it is off. ^^;

and thank you for all the great feedback everyone! if i can figure out a way to start uploading avi's or perhaps a website is in order... lol maybe i can start getting my animations on the web

Avarice-ness
01-19-2006, 11:20 PM
That's very beautiful, and with the anatomy comment kept in mind....

The cleanliness and sharpness of all the colors, makes you lean more towards the feel of the picture, so even if you noticed the Anatomy, It wouldn't matter, because the feel of it in general beats out the faults. =]

Shimeng
01-20-2006, 11:35 AM
You're awareness of proportion is amazing!
Will you colour those? Pretty please ^_^ it would be super nice!

Shadow Knight
01-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Awesome work mate. It's pretty damn hard to draw an object from another angle, and you've done it four times with each character, so that's very impressive! Well done!

KoShiatar
01-20-2006, 03:19 PM
The designs are neat and clean, like a design should be.
The oil painting is amazing.

black orb
01-20-2006, 05:12 PM
>>> Very nice, I can see you dont rush things and put a lot of effort in your art..

Liebe
01-20-2006, 11:26 PM
thank you again everyone for the comments :) once i get photoshop on my computer again i'll color those designs and hopefully get a couple more up ^_^ i've got to do some real clean up on those. lol they're actually pretty rough sketches but with the magic of brightness/contrast i can hide most of it pretty well! lol thank you again everyone ^-^ hopefully i'll get some more drawing sup soon ^^

Avarice-ness
01-21-2006, 12:05 AM
thank you again everyone for the comments :) once i get photoshop on my computer again i'll color those designs and hopefully get a couple more up ^_^ i've got to do some real clean up on those. lol they're actually pretty rough sketches but with the magic of brightness/contrast i can hide most of it pretty well! lol thank you again everyone ^-^ hopefully i'll get some more drawing sup soon ^^
Photoshop is love. =D