PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!

Gambino420
01-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Im at the part where i need to cast mini in order to find the midget village. Problem is up until then i had no casters.. i totally forget how the magic system in ff1/3 work so im kinda stuck. I changed one char to a wmage and it says under lvl 2 spells 0/8.. so i cant cast mini.. any help with this, i know this is a dumb question but i cant progress anymore.

abrojtm
01-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Go rest in an Inn. If it says 2/8 that means you have two spellcasts left in that level of casting, so 0/8 means you have none. Resting restores your MP.

Crossblades
01-19-2006, 09:31 PM
There's a forest where you can recover your HP and MP. Actually, it's in the forest that where you meet that little midget.

Remember that whenever you switch to any Mage job, you have to sleep in an Inn or drink water recover your MP

Gambino420
01-19-2006, 10:32 PM
well its not working i drank from the well and it still says that i have 0/8 in the lvl 2 spell list and if i try n cast mini it gives me the error beep. Do i have to get my wm'g skill up to cast it seeing how its at 1.

Crossblades
01-19-2006, 11:33 PM
well its not working i drank from the well and it still says that i have 0/8 in the lvl 2 spell list and if i try n cast mini it gives me the error beep. Do i have to get my wm'g skill up to cast it seeing how its at 1.

Did the water say "HP/MP Recover?" If it did, and it's still at zero, then yeah, raise your skill in battle