PDA

View Full Version : Best Training Areas?

rincewind
01-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Where are the best areas to level up in FF5?
I'm near the end (getting lithographs) and wanna gain a few levels quickly:)

chronic_Maniac
01-19-2006, 09:52 PM
In the area where you fight the little red floating things, I think its in the last dungeon

Shin Gouken
01-19-2006, 10:28 PM
In X-Deaths castle in the cleft of dimension. You get 2500EXP for killing an Iron Giant so for fighting a group of two you can get 5000EXP for the one battle. If only one character is alive, they will receive 20,000EXP :greenie:

rincewind
01-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks guys! :D
You don't happen to know a good place on the world map do ya?:)

Shin Gouken
01-19-2006, 10:50 PM
In world one and two, yes. In world three, no. Why do you need to level? Is their a boss or something you are having trouble with?

rincewind
01-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Nah, nothing in particular...just gonna do the fork tower and wanna make sure the two teams will be strong enough...
Besides..i wanna train a bit now rather than later if i can't defeat neo x-death...cos i hate training while having nothing to break up the monotony...i will have done all sidequests by then:(

Shin Gouken
01-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Nah, nothing in particular...just gonna do the fork tower and wanna make sure the two teams will be strong enough...
Besides..i wanna train a bit now rather than later if i can't defeat neo x-death...cos i hate training while having nothing to break up the monotony...i will have done all sidequests by then:(

Hmmmm. You could try the forest where Ramuh used to reside. You can fight a group of 5 T-wrecks in there which might give OK experience. You can also rare steal a judgement staff from them (which has only previously been available as a rare steal from X-Death) so that might keep ya occupied while fighting battles for a while.

And the monsters in pheonix tower have goodies too. They drop good items and also occasionally rare items. Plus you can steal good items and occasionally find a rare steal from them.

Tonberry's can very rarely drop mirage vests so you could go fight a ton of tonberry's. If you don't find a Mirage vest, your certain to gain a few levels trying.

Thats all i can think of, but if the experience from these monsters isnt too great, at least you might get a few rare steals and gain a few levels in the process :greenie:

rincewind
01-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Thanks very much! i'll be sure to try all that! :D

yuno
01-22-2006, 08:58 AM
2 iron giants give the highest experience and are in unlimited supply at the top room of x-death's castle.3 movers (x-zone) give the highest ABP at 100.

Shin Gouken
01-22-2006, 02:07 PM
2 iron giants give the highest experience and are in unlimited supply at the top room of x-death's castle.3 movers (x-zone) give the highest ABP at 100.

movers give 199AP

Ciretho
01-23-2006, 06:21 AM
At the place where you land your black Chocabo to reach the Pheonix Tower. Walk up and down next the forest on the desert. Summon bahamut and they should all die you get roughly 2500 exp if i'm not mistaken. I trained my guys to level 51 there but it took a while :P

yuno
01-25-2006, 07:43 AM
movers give 199AP
oops,my bad...