PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunt anyone?

yingyang
01-20-2006, 05:35 AM
Alright, everyone. I need help with the ultimate Birthday Party EXTRAVAGANZA!

Well, maybe not that big. Anyway..

I will be turning 16 this year :D
For Part two of my birthday party, I have decided (while one night watching Viva La Bam with my sister at two a.m) to do a huge scavenger hunt.

Now, this will include anything from eating things to collecting items to having other people do things, all of which the teams must get proof of on the digital cameras.

Now, all I need are some good ideas to add to my list. They can be crazy, but keep it PG-16, m'kay?

READY....GO!

-N-
01-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Make it a huge scavenger hunt, as in, you have to cross town to get to the next clue. I played a game like that in the Bay Area once - Stanford puts it on once or twice a year. Eighteen obscure as hell clues strewn everywhere from San Francisco to San Jose. First place finish time was 18 hours.

However, since I don't know where you live, I can't help that much.

Levian
01-20-2006, 11:45 PM
You should divide up in teams. Preferrably with a polaroid camera each.

1. Kidnap a person from the other team.
2. Rub a soft ice all over a voluntary person not on your team. (polaroid proof)
3. Walk through a McDonalds drive thru and order. Place the team in a car formation. Honk a bit.
4. Invade Switzerland. (polaroid proof)

Captain Maxx Power
01-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Some ideas I thought of for a Scavenger hunt whilst picking the weevils out of my bread:

- Eat ten chillis of hotness factor 40 or higher
- Pimp slap five people in a row that you DON'T know
- Slide-tackle a wheely bin whilst someone balances on one foot on the top
- Snort a line of crushed aspirin
- Recreate Micheangelo's "David" using faeces

And so on...

Levian
01-20-2006, 11:59 PM
- Recreate Micheangelo's "David" using faeces

Harder difficulty: diarrheehaherrhea.

Psychotic
01-21-2006, 12:05 AM
- Drink a glass of water
- Find some grass
- Find a car
- Touch a car
- Tie up a shoelace
- Purchase a turnip
- Brutally assault, rape, murder and eat (in that order) every passenger on a school bus

It'll be a night to remember!

Alive-Cat
01-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Ok so, first you gotta find some Scavengers. THEN, deposit them all over your local woods area, THEN, go to sleep for the night. The next morning, the wolves would have came. Now, try and find every single body part of every single Scavenger, they'll be MILES apart!:up:

mooglebunni608
01-21-2006, 03:55 AM
Alright
step one; Buy a Plane Ticket to NyC (even if you livein nyc)
Step two: get on plane, fly to nyc, and refuse to get of the plane.
Step three: when the security peoples come to get you, offer them some pot.
Step four; Spend the rest of the night trying to escape from Jail!

Reles
01-21-2006, 05:13 AM
Ok so, first you gotta find some Scavengers. THEN, deposit them all over your local woods area, THEN, go to sleep for the night. The next morning, the wolves would have came. Now, try and find every single body part of every single Scavenger, they'll be MILES apart!:up:

;-; ;o; ;-; I'll actually be participating in this scavenger hunt. You want me dead? How sad...

Actually, I want to help plan this, not participate in it, would that be okay? :o

Xaven
01-21-2006, 05:32 AM
You guys may be thinking of a different type of scanvenger hunt than she is...

Try not to just make them find and do stuff all over town, but try to add riddles and some stuff. One example of one I did a while ago was something like: "Find and take a picture with a ball dominated by a Tiger." The answer was to take a picture with a golf ball (Tiger Woods).

Yeah, just do a bunch of stuff like that. Whichever team gets the most done within a set time limit wins.

yingyang
01-21-2006, 07:46 AM
I MUST NOW SPECIFY...

Make these Serious suggestions.. m'kay?

And I though about making it all over town, however, gas would be an issue.

There WILL be teams.. and EVERYONE is participating :P

So.. CONITNUE....

-N-
01-21-2006, 08:06 AM
- Pimp slap five people in a row that you DON'T knowDude this is the best suggestion I have heard in YEARS. :up:

Alive-Cat
01-21-2006, 09:54 AM
;-; ;o; ;-; I'll actually be participating in this scavenger hunt. You want me dead? How sad...

Actually, I want to help plan this, not participate in it, would that be okay? :o

Ok, you're participating in the hunt. So, ask yourself, do YOU know any Scavengers? Are they annoying you in your school/work place? Are you sick and tired of them Scavenging everything? WELL, we have just the thing for you! Grab them, take them to the woods, leave them there for the night. I think we covered the rest of this section in my previous post.

Reles
01-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Even you're partcipating? How does that work if you're the one that already knows all the answers?

yingyang
01-22-2006, 08:07 AM
I THINK I SHOULD SPECIFY MORE..

This scavenger hunt does NOT have clues as to where you find something.

We give them a lits of tasks (eat something, find something, do something) and they get points for doing each one. No riddles included :P

mooglebunni608
01-22-2006, 09:42 PM
ALRIGHTY!!!
heres one!!!
Put a bra in Your neighbors Freezer, with or without there permision. (preferebly without)
And the first person to take a picture of themselves wearing the frozen bra (witch they retrieved)
Shall be the winner!!

escobert
01-22-2006, 10:06 PM
can you make people come find me? :D