PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Metal: Black

Epiphany
01-20-2006, 07:27 PM
I just picked up another copy of this game, haven't played it in a looong time, and I'm already enthralled with it again. It's stupidly addictive, and the characters being as insane as they are makes it even more fun.

Thoughts on the game? Favorite car/driver/story?

look_out_below
01-21-2006, 01:34 AM
My favorite character was Axel (i think that was his name it has been a long time since i played). You have to unlock him but he has the coolest transport, it can not be called a car. That or the fire headed icecream truck dude (i cannt remember his name) his special attack was the best out of all of them.

Epiphany
01-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Sweettooth. Yeah, he's a total badass. I was vsing my mom's boyfriend and I landed a 20 missile hit on him with Sweettooth's special. XD

Venom
01-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Minion Owns Twisted Metal.

a nirvana fan
01-21-2006, 01:48 PM
I had it ages ago and I really really really thought it was a great game, can't remember why I haven't got it anymore.

-N-
01-21-2006, 08:30 PM
I really loved Twisted Metal: Black and the characters and their stories are just that - twisted as all hell. John Doe (Roadkill) was my personal favorite storyline, mostly because of the ending. Needles Kane (Sweet Tooth) and Mr. Grimm (Mr. Grimm) are also favorites of mine, because they're so twisted. Those are also my favorite cars to play as well.

What about favorite level? I haven't unlocked them all yet, but my favorite single player is the Suburbs, and multiplayer would be the Drive-In. I wish I could unlock them all, but I'm kinda lazy to do all the Deathmatch challenges and stuff. :\

Epiphany
01-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Same here, John Doe and Sweet Tooth top my list. Followed by Bloody Mary, because Spectre is niice.
My favorite maps would also be the ones you've listed because I've yet to unlock them in this game, and can't remember them from before. XD