PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where to find mp3s for this?

Zeromus_X
01-21-2006, 06:10 AM
ive looked everywhere, but i cant find it. bluelaguna doesnt have it, they only have ffs IV-X. (and others...but not below IV.)

i must have this soundtrack...hell, i might actually buy it!:eek: (with money!:D :p )

ffIII has my favorite music of all the ffs, that must be why i like it so much...

but anyway, if anyone knows, can you tell me? otherwise, ill just keep searching regardless...

Crossblades
01-21-2006, 02:18 PM
ebay has one for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-3-III-OST-GAME-MUSIC-CD-NEW-JPN-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ4822721313QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cubster
01-31-2006, 04:06 AM
Crossblades: That isn't the OSV with the original 8-bit music but a higher quality remix. Its still a good CD (minus the narration) that mixes in the game's songs together and even has a little bit of singing.

Zeromus_X: I have the OSV and remix CD (though they are pirated "Ever Anime" copies...wish I was warned beforehand...sniff:crying: ) and highly recommend them if you cannot find the MP3 files - I agree they are hard to find for some reason!:mad2:

Maybe I should start ripping them into MP3s...considering few are doing it.:greenie: