PDA

View Full Version : worlds worst magic tricks

loza
01-21-2006, 06:21 AM
right this thread is bout magic tricks (card tricks, etc.) and the WORLDS WORST 1's :D it doesn't have 2 b 1 u've seen :)
right to start off

pick any card out of the deck...
now i will pick an entieraly differant card out...

Markus. D
01-21-2006, 06:26 AM
well, it was probably because it was the finale and all but.

it was at this show called midnight magic.

and we had all these beautifull stunts and magic tricks and visual spectacles.

and at the end they tottally ruined it... and had the ol' three ring stuck together look at me take them apart but before I do let all these other people stand around me while they pass me three rings that are taken apart and let me give my three rings that are still stuck together to them and then before letting them all walk away from me I walk off stage trick -_-"

Levian
01-21-2006, 11:55 AM
That whole fixing hunger problem with only 4 bread and a fish or something. I think they were all in on it.

Mo-Nercy
01-21-2006, 12:23 PM
The ol' squeezing a coin through the table trick. The secret is that you in fact have another coin in the other hand.

Wow.

Levian
01-21-2006, 12:39 PM
The ol' squeezing a coin through the table trick. The secret is that you in fact have another coin in the other hand.

My childhood is officially ruined.

Captain Maxx Power
01-21-2006, 01:16 PM
That whole fixing hunger problem with only 4 bread and a fish or something. I think they were all in on it.

When you mention that I can't help but think about that part in the Family Guy Movie where they claim that Jesus' miracles may have been overrated.

KentaRawr!
01-21-2006, 06:54 PM
The coin through the table trick. I could never get the coin through the table! Always the stupid salt shaker!! :mad2:

Earith
01-21-2006, 07:07 PM
I would have to say the coin disapearing trick. The one where you tap a quater on a person's hand seemingly three times, but before you let it tap there hand the third time, while your arm is in the air and you drop the coin in the fro you would be wearing. Then they would be all like, "...wtf?"

mooglebunni608
01-22-2006, 03:10 AM
Quarter outta the ear trick xD
Worst Ever.