PDA

View Full Version : A Questoion for my fellow man.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-22-2006, 05:28 AM
OK, for the most part, I don't believe that this question will pertain to any women out there, but if, for some crazy odd reason it does, go ahead and help me out here.

I was in a bathroom taking a wizz the other day, when a friend of mine comes in and goes in the urinal next to me. We are both standing there, pissing, looking up at the ceiling. He said something like, "Nice ceiling, huh?", to which I replied "It's actually kinda nasty." Which it was, sorta, the white was becoming yellow in spots.

I know what you're thinking, is there a point to this story? Yes, well, maybe not, but I do have a question that pertains to it. Do you look at the ceiling/upper wall area when peeing in a urinal? If so, why?:confused:

Personally, I blame the movies. Every guy who pisses in a urinal in a movie either looks upwards or at the guy next to him. And, when I was at the cinema today, I noticed at the urinal, there was a poster above it for me to look at.

-N-
01-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I actually stare down at the metal piping right above the urinal.

But yeah, that's always one of those awkward moments when you don't know what to do with yourself. It's kinda funny, though. :D

01-22-2006, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I do that sometimes too. The pipes are like funhouse mirrors.

I just realized I spelled question wrong in the title.

escobert
01-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah that always sucks. I usually just stare at the urinal or wall.

Death Penalty
01-22-2006, 05:42 AM
I dun talk to people while I piss.:)
I also dun look at things

I avoid public bathrooms like the plague.
same here

01-22-2006, 05:53 AM
I dun believe anyone said anything about talking to people while pissing.

Jebus
01-22-2006, 05:57 AM
I avoid public bathrooms like the plague, but if I'm forced to use one, then I usually just look at the pipes above the urinal.

Ryth
01-22-2006, 06:03 AM
I look at the pipes above the urinal and look at my reflection in them, so funny looking. :D

Xaven
01-22-2006, 06:06 AM
I avoid public bathrooms like the plague, but if I'm forced to use one, then I usually just look at the pipes above the urinal.
'Nuff said.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 06:54 AM
I just avoid the stalls in public bathrooms like the plauge unless it's one of those bathrooms where only one person can be in at a time.

And I usually just stare at the funhouse mirrors.

Awesomeman
01-22-2006, 07:57 AM
i usually look at the urenal. I enjoy writing my name with my piss.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-22-2006, 07:58 AM
I either watch myself, look in front of me, or look around.

Meat Puppet
01-22-2006, 09:04 AM
If there's someone peeing beside me, I'll usually take a peek his way.

escobert
01-22-2006, 10:35 AM
You can take a peek myway anytime big boi ;)

Brian The Pink Shark
01-22-2006, 10:52 AM
when im peeing i normally look down to make sure it's all going into the bowl :D :choc:

Old Manus
01-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Best thread ever

Levian
01-22-2006, 11:13 AM
I look at a polaroid of Old Manus' mom.

escobert
01-22-2006, 11:20 AM
mommy?

Paragon
01-22-2006, 11:20 AM
If you ever pee in a urinal which i hope none of you ever do please avoid lookin around as you may see certain things that you wish you hadnt namely the little mesages scratched into the wall.

But yes enjoy reading the messages people write in the walls ignore my previous comment i didnt know what i was talking about, also i like to make sure its all in the urinal.

HowlingMonkey
01-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Being a girl, I don't really use the urinals that often (:p) but I was once in this really swanky men's toilet, and I noticed that they had the front page from the day's newspaper put up above each urinal. That's classy.

Cz
01-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Just close your eyes and count to thirty. :cool:

Brian The Pink Shark
01-22-2006, 11:50 AM
maybe only scottish people will understand this but in the male toilets at this place in Pitlochry they have Broons comics(fantastic scottish comic) hanging above the toilets, it is fantastic to be able to pee and laugh at the same time (also makes quite a mess) :choc:

Alive-Cat
01-22-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't use urinals...I go into the ones with doors. Urinals SUCK.

Mittopotahis
01-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Urinals are annoying. No privacy what-so-ever, especially when you have no zipper, and you got to pull your pants down to get it out.

I just use the toilet thingys. When I am by myself. Or a tap is running. xD

escobert
01-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Urinals are annoying. No privacy what-so-ever, especially when you have no zipper, and you got to pull your pants down to get it out.

I just use the toilet thingys. When I am by myself. Or a tap is running. xD
I have never unzipped or un buttoned my pants. ever. wait that's because all my clothes are too big for me! yay!

Breine
01-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Uh, I actually tend to look down in the urinal, which is even nastier than the spotted ceiling you were talking about I guess. I don't really know why I look where I look, but I guess it is to make sure I don't miss it.. :confused:

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Urinals are sick. Not that ive ever used one, but I don't need to to know there sick. None of you should use them.

KentaRawr!
01-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Urinals are sick. Not that ive ever used one, but I don't need to to know there sick. None of you should use them.

Not sick, but quick. However, if there is more than one person in the rest-room, then I just use one of the toilets. I need my privacy. >.>

Denmark
01-22-2006, 06:02 PM
the wall. especially if there's stuff written on it.

but for a lot of graffiti in a public restroom, you can't beat the stall farthest from the door. good stuff there. xD

Giga Guess
01-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I actually stare down at the metal piping right above the urinal.

But yeah, that's always one of those awkward moments when you don't know what to do with yourself. It's kinda funny, though. :D

Yep. Me too.

War Angel
01-22-2006, 07:13 PM
I look at my own willie with admiration and adoration. :)

Giga Guess
01-22-2006, 07:14 PM
I look at my own willie with admiration and adoration. :)

Must....resist....hitting.....on fellow.....member......:p

War Angel
01-22-2006, 07:38 PM
No, really, why look at anything else other than it? I mean, it's a really good oppurtunity to check it out, see how much it changed from last time I saw it, say a few words, and then wheel it back in and zip.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 08:18 PM
If you ever pee in a urinal which i hope none of you ever do please avoid lookin around as you may see certain things that you wish you hadnt namely the little mesages scratched into the wall.
That's more of a porta-potty/stall thing.

And Anaisa, how do you know if urinals are sick, if you've never used one? I think their godsends, I don't have to enter the stall. I try to avoid stalls at all costs.

bennator
01-22-2006, 08:56 PM
I tend to look at the back wall of the urnial...nice and safe.

Shoeberto
01-22-2006, 09:10 PM
It's rare for me to use public restrooms.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 09:19 PM
And Anaisa, how do you know if urinals are sick, if you've never used one? I think their godsends, I don't have to enter the stall. I try to avoid stalls at all costs.
Because urinating infront of other people is vulgar. So thats why I think they are sick. If I knew when I walked in the womens toilets that there could be women with their privates out, id never use a public toilet again.

Sergeant Hartman
01-22-2006, 09:19 PM
If there are five of them one-person urinals in the toilet the first guy will go in and go to the furthest one away. The second guy that comes in will go to the one furthest away from the other guy. The third guy that comes in will head straight for the middle one. Then the fouth guy is pretty much screwed.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Not really. He could just use the cubicle.

Dreddz
01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Im such a bad aim Im forced to look down for the safety of others....

Cruise Control
01-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I was once in this really swanky men's toilet, and I noticed that they had the front page from the day's newspaper put up above each urinal. That's classy.Heck yes!
I just stand there bored, but if there are other people I use the stall. I have this privacy thing.

SoulTaker*
01-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Its not a ritual, you go in, drain the snake and leave. Proper etiquette is to go in the urinal furthest from the nearest man, if its a packed house dont sweat it, just look up, or at the pipes or preferably at your own package, never look at the other man or at his package because I dont know about everyone else but this makes me uncomfortable, which impedes the reason Im in the bathroom the first place. You dont talk while your doing it. I hate it when someone tells me how beautiful it is outside while im goin. Wash your hands and bounce.

Sergeant Hartman
01-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Not really. He could just use the cubicle.
There are no cubicles, it's a mens toilet.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
There are cubicles in a mens toilet!

SoulTaker*
01-22-2006, 10:04 PM
There are cubicles in a mens toilet!
We call em stalls, their are stalls in a mans restroom. A cubicle is were you work.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Anaisa, the other people in the men's room don't watch you urinate. If they do you punch 'em in the gut.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Whether they watch or not, your still doing it infront of each other.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Whether they watch or not, your still doing it infront of each other.
Beside and in front are not the same. You don't look at the other person. Again, if they do you punch 'em in the gut.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 10:35 PM
It doesn't matter how you position yourselfs, its still gross. Peeing in the presence of others is foul.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:37 PM
For a girl maybe.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 10:40 PM
For anybody. If guys had never used urinals, and suddenly the idea was invented, im pretty sure they would all think it was gross.The majority of guys don't find it disgusting because they are used to it, so it seems normal to them.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Exactly. Now get used to it.

rubah
01-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Pee isn't foul, it's sterile.

SoulTaker*
01-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Urine is just 95% water, 2 percent urea and 3% calcium, ammonia, chloride and a assortment of other things. Nothing gross about pissin next to someone as long as they dont invade your privacy ie looking down or talking to that person, now peeing ON someone is were I draw the line, nobody likes that, unless your R Kelly.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Urine is just 95% water, 2 percent urea and 3% calcium, ammonia, chloride and a assortment of other things. Nothing gross about pissin next to someone as long as they dont invade your privacy ie looking down or talking to that person, now peeing ON someone is were I draw the line, nobody likes that, unless your R Kelly.
Amen.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Its not what the urine consists of which I find so sick. Its people getting their genitals out infront of each other.
Exactly. Now get used to it.No way! I don't base what I find disgusting on what the rest of societys views or actions are.

Mitch
01-22-2006, 11:00 PM
I only ever pee at Kristina's house.

SoulTaker*
01-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Its not what the urine consists of which I find so sick. Its people getting their genitals out infront of each other.
You seen one you've seen em all. Again its not infront its on the side, we dont walk around in the bathroom with em hangin out. A successful bathroom run should take no longer than 1-2 minutes max.

Rengori
01-22-2006, 11:12 PM
It's not like you whip 'em out to who's is bigger.

Leeza
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Anasia, please stick to the topic and it is not about whether or not it's acceptable to use a urinal. In this topic that point is a given.

Anaisa
01-22-2006, 11:17 PM
You seen one you've seen em all. Again its not infront its on the side, we dont walk around in the bathroom with em hangin out. A successful bathroom run should take no longer than 1-2 minutes max.
When I say infront I don't mean position wise. I mean infront as in if you were to say someone did something infront of everyone, as in public. An you may not walk around like that, but you said "you've seen one you've seen em all" so you must actually catch sight of things you don't really want to see. EDIT oops. Leeza, I didn't notice your post there.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
01-23-2006, 02:53 AM
I just dont speak fullstop! But usually i piss within the ones that have doors but if its full i just go to the uranal!

and remember any more than three shakes and you playin with it!

Lord Xehanort
01-23-2006, 03:12 AM
I avoid public bathrooms like the plague, but if I'm forced to use one, then I...

use a stall, even if it's just to urinate. And, even then, the room must be vacant, or I cannot relieve myself.

I HAVE to have privacy...

Slade
01-23-2006, 04:55 AM
I usually take a piss in the cubicals, I'm just a dork. But if i'm forced to use the urinal I stare straight ahead and up a bit......its great when there's a bit of graffiti to look at. Sadly, most places clean the walls off.

Magoichi92
01-23-2006, 05:02 AM
I don't say anything or look at anything, it stricks me as wierd otherwise.

Del Murder
01-23-2006, 05:13 AM
I watch my aim.

Agent Proto
01-23-2006, 05:18 AM
I either look down or ahead. Never thought of staring at the ceiling.

Hawkeye
01-23-2006, 05:32 AM
I close my eyes and meditate

Rase
01-23-2006, 07:03 AM
I tend to use the stalls, but if I have to use a urinal, I usually just stare straight ahead. However, if someone else is there, I'm always tempted to just stick out a hand and introduce myself, just to pass the time and see what happens.