PDA

View Full Version : Fleetwood Mac

Rye
01-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Any fans? I've been listening to them all my life as my parents are huge fans, so they play them a lot. What I really love about this band is that the sound changes and the singers change, but you always know it's them. My favourite is Stevie Nicks, but I also really like the other singer with the deep voice. The one who sings that part towards the end of Gypsy and sings all through Big Love? He's awesome.

My favourites are Landslide (duh), Songbird, Big Love, Rhiannon, Dreams, Say You Love Me, The Chain and Gypsy. :)

Epiphany
01-22-2006, 11:27 PM
<333333333333333333
Iloveyourmusictastesoharditowns;_;

p.s the Deep Part in Big Love is a lady. B)
p.s.s Tusk is love.

Lindy
01-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Apparently I was named after Lindsey Buckingham >_>

rubah
01-23-2006, 12:02 AM
rhiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanon.

I also like Tusk. oh man tusk <3

XxSephirothxX
01-23-2006, 12:10 AM
I honestly couldn't identify them, but my dad likes them, I believe. I'm sure there are quite a few songs of theirs I like but never knew what band they came from. Wouldn't be a bad idea to download some of their music.

Rye
01-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Apparently I was named after Lindsey Buckingham >_>

Haha, when I was reading their biography on Wikipedia, I saw Lindsey's name and I wondered if you were named after him. I guess I was right. xD

p.s the Deep Part in Big Love is a lady. B)
p.s.s Tusk is love.

Seriously? xD Now that I listen to it, I can kind tell, but she has a pretty deep voice. And thanks. <3

I love Rhiannon live the best, because it has the cool piano intro.

SammieBabe
01-23-2006, 01:38 PM
I don't think I've heard any songs of theirs that I didn't really like...:D :D
But, I though Landslide was just Stevie Nicks solo? Correct me if I'm wrong....

Rusty
01-23-2006, 01:54 PM
I grew up listening to them, so yes I love Fleetwood Mac. My favourite song would have to be 'Go your own way'.

Chris
01-23-2006, 01:55 PM
I have nothing against their music, Stevie Nicks, however is the biggest bitch around, apparently. She took all credits for all the vocal work in the band -- so I've read, doesn't mean it's true, though. "Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies?"

:D