PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Sephiroth Action Figure A Trust able Site?

Marluxiaswife
01-23-2006, 11:48 PM
"No Hater Zone"

Hi, I wanna get my sister The Sephiroth AC Action Figure And I want to go on a trust able site. One time I order Final Fantasy X-2 Keychains from a website and they never gave my order :cry:
so Do you guys know a trust able site?

Thank you :D

~SapphireStar~
01-24-2006, 12:33 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FF-VII-ADVENT-CHILDREN-SEPHIROTH-FIGURE-FIRST-IN-UK_W0QQitemZ6030458214QQcategoryZ13667QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Its from the UK though.

RaidenWeb17
01-24-2006, 12:59 AM
ebay or amazon

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-24-2006, 02:43 AM
As was just said, if you want to order online go to either eBay or Amazon. If there are privately run anime stores around your area, those are good too.

Vyk
01-24-2006, 03:19 AM
Man, years ago I stumbled across this little antique place. It was obviously someone's shop that just happened to make enough to have a website too. Nothing big or anything, but they said "If we dont' have it, we can get it for you". And I put them to the test. After one christmas that everyone got me FF8 figures (which I didn't even realize were available at the time) I learned that FF7 had figures too. I'm not even sure if those were released outside of Japan. If they were, there weren't any left anywhere. But I asked this place to try and acquire them for me. And somehow they managed it. It's sad that I forget who they are, but I love them for it. Seems you've had a bad experience, but they're not all bad.