PDA

View Full Version : Medal...?

Xalioniaf
01-24-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm so close to finishing this game. All I need is to finish one more mission. The mission needs 2 medals (I can't recollect the name atm, I think it's ancient medal or something). However, I only have one...I've been playing this for about a year, so my question is if I have to get the medal from a repeatable mission, or if I stupidly tossed the medal and have to start over?

Skyblade
01-24-2006, 07:17 PM
You shouldn't have to start over. While the medal mission is not normally repeatable, it will eventually show up again if you tossed the medal before completing the mission that requires it. Good luck finding the mission though. Check every town every month.

Xalioniaf
01-26-2006, 12:33 AM
I cycled about 5 years on the game after discarding the medal(turns out it's the magic medal), still no luck with the mission though. What's the name of the mission?

Llednar Twem
01-31-2006, 02:45 AM
Is the mission "Mission 273: Who Am I?"?
It requires 2 Magic Medals.
If you're looking for another one, you can get one from "Mission 223: Strange Fires".

Marche
02-21-2006, 12:35 AM
well i just beat li grim but for some missions I tossed the mission item since theres no room (tranquil boox and choco bread) I dont think this is gonna let me get cid

Skyblade
02-21-2006, 03:07 AM
well i just beat li grim but for some missions I tossed the mission item since theres no room (tranquil boox and choco bread) I dont think this is gonna let me get cid

No, you'll still be able to get Cid. It might take a while, but you will still be able to complete all 300 missions.

BTW, if you wind up having to junk mission items, I'd suggest junking ones like Materite and Adamantite, which are easy to get again.

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 03:20 AM
What about the teddy bear?

Skyblade
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM
What about the teddy bear?

Junking mission items like the Teddy Bear, which are not required for any other missions, means that they will go bye bye. However, if you junk a mission item that is required for another mission, you will eventually be able to get it again.

Marche
02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Junking mission items like the Teddy Bear, which are not required for any other missions, means that they will go bye bye. However, if you junk a mission item that is required for another mission, you will eventually be able to get it again.
phew thats nice to know gives at least some peace of mind that you can always finish the game

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 08:26 PM
I tossed a -something- key!
I won't be able to get -something- Sigal!

Marche
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
then you should be able to get it again

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
never! i have been tricked! i have been sandlesed! i have been kissed by a broccoli!

Marche
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
meh your weird enough to make me belive that

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
???
I have been shmgoogled!

Skyblade
02-22-2006, 01:00 AM
I tossed a -something- key!
I won't be able to get -something- Sigal!

The Helje Key can be gotten again. The mission Prison Break shows up in Sphrom every year during Kingmoon.

And you can get all the Sigels however many times you want.