PDA

View Full Version : Cloud vs Squall

chronic_Maniac
01-25-2006, 08:03 AM
They got this in the FF8 forums and are saying Squall would win. I just wanna see what everyone over here thought about it. If Cloud and Squall ever got in a fight who would win? Cloud gave birth to Squall and his attacks to me, so cloud would really show Squall what came before him. in AC it shows him fighting a guy with a gunblade, and own him. I just wanna see your input on who would win.

p.S. cloud would win

Clone 01
01-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Cloud would completely destroy Squall! I've played both games and seen AC.I have to say that although Squall does have his qualities,Cloud just kills everything that crosses his path.besides there's nothing that can match the sword Cloud uses!Although the gunblade is cool, used correctly like Cloud does the Buster sword anihilates evrything!So Cloud would definetly win!!

MetaphysicalManifestation
01-25-2006, 11:56 AM
There is already one of these in general FF. That's probably the only one that has unbiased opinions.

HowlingMonkey
01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Reno. Reno beats them both, and still has time to apply copious amounts of gel to his hair.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-25-2006, 02:16 PM
personally, i would say squall.

a nirvana fan
01-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Here's what would happen...

Cloud VS. Squall
HP:9999 HP:9999
MP:999 MP:999

Squall attacks Cloud(takes 100 HP down)
Cloud DESTROYS Squall(takes 9999HP down)

CLOUD IS THE WINNER!

Project G
01-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Show us the screenshot with the guy with the gunblade then I'll say my verdict

Gullick
01-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Cload will be able to cast KOTR and if squall did somehow manage a to kill cloud final attack and phoenix will bring him back.

MetaphysicalManifestation
01-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey, remember that post were I said 'this is pointless because there is already another, better thread concerning this topic in General FF'?

Did you all not notice it or did you just choose to ignore it?

boys from the dwarf
01-25-2006, 06:45 PM
not counting what they are in the game with moves and stats and everything.i always act as if they were real people. i think sqall would win because his swordplay is a lot faster and hes trained better i think.and also i like him more in his personality. heres how i reckon the battle would go like.
cloud trys a heavy blow, sqall dodges and combos him in the back. sqalls speed, i reckon is better.

Fonzie
01-26-2006, 12:58 AM
Hey, remember that post were I said 'this is pointless because there is already another, better thread concerning this topic in General FF'?

Did you all not notice it or did you just choose to ignore it?

Who really cares? Also, Cloud because i mean who's fell into a lifestream? He keep taking on the odds more and more times.:tongue:

?????
01-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Bit of advice: when analyzing strength, game mechanics mean dick. Look at displays of their strength in cutscenes for what's really happening. How much kinetic energy has each been demonstrated to withstand? How much force can be applied to them?

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 04:17 AM
They got this in the FF8 forums and are saying Squall would win. I just wanna see what everyone over here thought about it. If Cloud and Squall ever got in a fight who would win? Cloud gave birth to Squall and his attacks to me, so cloud would really show Squall what came before him. in AC it shows him fighting a guy with a gunblade, and own him. I just wanna see your input on who would win.

p.S. cloud would win

Actually, Square has came out and said that the sword IS NOT a gunblade, it is a different weapon.

Renzokuken is more powerful than Omnislash, and that is a fact. Since it is their best moves, it is more the ultimatum of their strengths.

They wouldnt be fighting anyway, they would be allies. But if they did fight...Squall would win because he is stronger and the proof would be an analysis of their best attacks. And the best attack between them is Squall's Renzokuken.

Neco Arc
01-26-2006, 02:32 PM
CLOUD CELES IS THE WINNER!

boys from the dwarf
01-26-2006, 04:01 PM
WTF?

Emerald weapon
01-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Squall only gets stronger cuz of the junctioning system,but cloud has natural strentgh so i would say cloud
(plus the fact i like ff7 wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better thn ff8)

Evil Dr. Giggles
01-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Cloud would definitely win...no, he would destroy, obliterate, kill, die, burn, death, fire, plague, Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh....i guess i went overboard, didn't I?
Cloud would win, if you couldn't understand my semi-insane babble above.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-26-2006, 06:13 PM
i prefer ff7 to 8 but i would still say squall, if u put them both against each other at max stats with no materia, gf, magic junctioned etc, squalls speed, as mentioned by BFTD, would win it

fluer
01-26-2006, 10:17 PM
but without any junctions squall would be defenseless...compare thier stats at level 100 for both..you will see cloud would win...and lion heart only comes up at random Squall could do a million rough divides before lion heart..Cloud can omnislash once u get limit.

?????
01-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Actually, Square has came out and said that the sword IS NOT a gunblade, it is a different weapon.

Renzokuken is more powerful than Omnislash, and that is a fact. Since it is their best moves, it is more the ultimatum of their strengths.

They wouldnt be fighting anyway, they would be allies. But if they did fight...Squall would win because he is stronger and the proof would be an analysis of their best attacks. And the best attack between them is Squall's Renzokuken.

No, the attack that hits the most times is Renzokuken. The actual best attack is Omnislash MK. V.

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Cloud relies on Mako energy for all his strength. Squall's is homegrown.
Cloud also relies on Mako energy and materia just as much as Squall dependance on GFs, so that no excuse...

kikimm
01-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I don't think we need multiple threads with the same topic.