01-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Who liked the scene in Ragnarok?
Who liked the song?
Who downloaded the song?

Me, I did all of the above.

Who hates the scene and song?

MetaphysicalManifestation
01-25-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, people seem to like it enough to name their websites after it so...

Both the scene and the song are pretty good.

Moon Rabbits
01-25-2006, 07:38 PM
I am truly a moron. I didn't even realize this site was named after it...

McLovin'
01-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh yeah...I didn't notice that. :D I liked the scene. I hoped they'd make out. But they didn't.

starseeker
01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
I adore that song. I can even play it on guitar passably well.

*~Angel Wing~*
01-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I am truly a moron. I didn't even realize this site was named after it...
lol I noticed that before I even joined...that's why I joined this site...cause the name has to do with FFVIII!!! :grinpink: but yeah, I really liked that scene. I found it funny when Squall's like "I'm not your mother." Eyes On Me, in my opinion is THE BEST FF THEME SONG EVER!!!:kaocheer: I downloaded it before I even got to that part in the game...:D Then I bought the soundtrack...:D I listened to that song like every other day.:love: I want it to be my wedding song...:kaolove2: I like the FFVIII music the best too out of all the other Final Fantasys.

Cruise Control
01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Is Eyes on Me the song Julia sings?

Laguna
01-25-2006, 09:48 PM
That song rawks. I am guilty of all the above. If only my harddrive hadnt been formatted- come back to me "eyes on me", please!

*~Angel Wing~*
01-25-2006, 09:57 PM
Is Eyes on Me the song Julia sings?
Yes, the song is based on Laguna and Julia's relationship from when he watched her in the Galbadia Hotel. She tells him when we're in the hotel room with her, that she might be able to make a song from all of Laguna's emotions. Raine also mentions it in the begining of disc 2 when we reunite with Kiros at her bar. And I think it says something about it if you go to the menu, and go to the "Information" section.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-25-2006, 10:21 PM
I love that song! pretty awesome. that scene brought me to tears:crying2: because they actually did something romantic

Slade
01-26-2006, 03:34 AM
The song is awsome. Its even better when the slower version is played during the final FMV. The Ragnarok scene was nice though :)

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 04:01 AM
I loved the scene
I love the song
I have the song on my FF8 soundtrack :D

I too think it is the best FF theme ever. I dont think there has been a FF song that captured the theme of the game ( or any game ) so perfectly. It took my breath away when I heard the first few notes.

Um...Yeah I really like that song :)

boys from the dwarf
01-26-2006, 07:38 AM
its a great scene and the songs one of the best FF songs ever.