PDA

View Full Version : Temples

goosebump
01-25-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm missing some temples' treasures so I can't get Anima, which means I can't get Magus Sisters, which mean I can't get Yuna's crest or sigil something.
If I didn't get them before, I can go back to all the temple to get them after I get the airship, right?
And If I can, do I have to solve all the puzzles again? -___-

Lost Number
01-25-2006, 09:45 PM
So long as it aint Macalainia or the first one. Then you have to fight inhuman bosses.

Little Blue
01-25-2006, 09:57 PM
Yes you can go back, and yes you have to complete the trial, i think. Also, if you have the Dark Aeons in your version, Besaid and Macalania will have some pretty tough *understatement* bosses preventing entrance...

*~Endless Night~*
01-25-2006, 10:03 PM
indeed. if you did miss from those places and are having trouble, Dark Aeon FAQ (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_dark_aeons.txt) should be able to help you

mega_tonberry
01-25-2006, 10:06 PM
And also don't worry about the Bevelle chest. Its immpossible to miss.

Hambone
01-25-2006, 10:08 PM
If you didn't get Bevelle's, you're screwed 'cuz you can't go back to Bevelle anymore.

Little Blue
01-25-2006, 10:16 PM
If you didn't get Bevelle's, you're screwed 'cuz you can't go back to Bevelle anymore.

And also don't worry about the Bevelle chest. Its immpossible to miss.
It's part of the trial. You can only complete it by getting the destruction sphere for that trial. It is the only one you can be sure you got.

goosebump
01-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Uhm, what is the treasure of Bevelle? I don't know if I alrady got it or not.
In fact, I don't even know which treasure from which temple I already have.

mega_tonberry
01-26-2006, 12:16 AM
You did get bevelles. You had to of. To know which ones you need to get the item froms, either just go through all them till you find one that you missed or go to anima's chamber of the fayth. The color of the symobols that appear infront of the statue corespond to that aeons element. i.e. Blue =Shiva,Red=Ifrit,Blue=Bahaumut. Any ones that dont light up means that you still need to get that item from that temple.
I know that last part sounds confusing but its quicker than going through all the temples.

goosebump
01-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Ok, I don't really notice about which temple is which. But is Bevelle temple the one which we got Bahamut from?

mega_tonberry
01-26-2006, 12:45 AM
yes

goosebump
01-26-2006, 01:48 AM
So, is the Bevelle treasure those chest that we yuna found while running around looking for the party or the chest or when Wak, Ti, and Rik were being chased by that fish, Evree or something. Cuz I thought I saw a chest while running away from the fish.

abrojtm
01-26-2006, 01:56 AM
You didn't miss Bevelle's treaure. The Via Purifico has nothing to do with the Cloister of Trials. Tell me which beacons are lit (what colors) at Baaj Temple.

You're most likely missing Zanarkand's. You need to go back there after you get the airship.

goosebump
01-26-2006, 05:21 AM
I got red, blue,and maybe yellow.

Psydekick
01-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Yes you can go back, and yes you have to complete the trial, i think. Also, if you have the Dark Aeons in your version, Besaid and Macalania will have some pretty tough *understatement* bosses preventing entrance...
I missed the Macalainia treasure and had to beat Dark Shiva to get it. I find that trial is easly the hardest cause you make the bridge and then to get the treasure you must break like half of it:)

Sain Cai
01-26-2006, 11:23 AM
I dunno if you live in North America or not, but if you do, you do not have to fight Dark Aeons, they were not part of our game.

goosebump
02-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Hey, for the Baaj Temple. If i miss the one on the bottom left corner of the 6 statues (that's confusing), which temple is it? Where should I land the airship at to get there?