PDA

View Full Version : How can...?

Future Esthar
01-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Raijin and Fujin had infinite magic even after we draw Pandemona?

They are Garden students.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-25-2006, 11:50 PM
do you mean how can they still have the Magic Junction command?

Shin Gouken
01-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Perhaps they.......................no wait that wouldn't make sense.

maybe they.......................no wait, that doesn't make sense either

oh i know, they must....................sh*t

Emery
01-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Maybe they have more than just one GF, but they dont use them. And well Pandemona is the only one you can actually take away (draw away in this case)...I dont know.

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 12:04 AM
How can they be garden students and be Seifer's parents at the same time? :eek:

Now that's wrong...

Emery
01-26-2006, 12:11 AM
How can they be garden students and be Seifer's parents at the same time? :eek:

Now that's wrong...

What the faashizzle are you talking about ??? :confused: :confused:

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Fujin never gets a GF drawn from him, as for Raijin she probably has more than just Pandemona.

xtreme112
01-26-2006, 02:34 AM
maybe they just have a hell of a lot of magic to use...

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Doesn't matter. No GFs means nothing but attacking...but Raijin obviously has more...or maybe square doesnt care? That's my theory.

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 04:06 AM
What the faashizzle are you talking about ??? :confused: :confused:

FE recently had another thread ( its closed now ) that supposedly revealed the parents of Seifer as none other than Raijin and Fujin...:rolleyes2 The thread was called "Seifer's parents" if you want to look it up.

I was just wonderin how FE can believe they are Garden Students, members of his posse, AND his parents at the same time.:confused:

I can understand your confusion...:)

Emery
01-26-2006, 04:15 AM
:eep:

Qurange
01-26-2006, 05:08 AM
Actually, there are many, many answers to that question. Firstly, they may have simply had other GFs that you couldn't draw. As Garden students, this is likely.

Secondly, as members (sort of) of the Galbadian military, they could have adopted the Galbadian style of para-magic--that is, without GFs. Personally, I have theories about how they did it, but it is confirmed in canon that they did use para-magic without GFs in the Galbadian Army, so that's enough to state that it's possible, with the proper training and/or equipment.

The reason Garden doesn't use that method is that GFs are more powerful.

Christmas
01-26-2006, 05:21 AM

They are Garden EX- students.

Squall's group takes Balamb Garden to Balamb. In Balamb, they talk to
the Galbadian Soldier and he told them that this town is under
Sorceress Edea's control. Squall mentioned to him about Ellone and the
Galbadian soldier let Squall's group pass. Squall's group talks to Ma
Dincht and what is happening. Then, they talk to the guards next to the
hotel and they told Squall's group to find the captain. After searching
everywhere, they talk to the dog and the dog showed them where the
captain is. In the train, the dog chased out Raijin (the captain). Then
outside of the hotel...

Galbadian Soldier: Hey, you! Stand back. This could be dangerous! The
commander's just about to...

"MAGIC

A special power that can only be used by Sorceresses. The magic that is used by human beings is referred to as para-magic. Discovered by Doctor Odine during the course of his Sorceress research, para-magic via junctioning GF is used by Balamb Garden. While it is possible to use para-magic without prior training, without equipping a GF one's power is limited physically, and cannot develop beyond normal parameters. (#) However, in order to create forces capable of fighting without having to rely on the power of the GFs during combat, Galbadia Garden has instituted areas with special anti-magic force fields similar to those used in the D-District Prison."

nik0tine
01-26-2006, 07:24 AM
You know, something tells me that there isn't an answer to this question.

Neco Arc
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
they're npcs...

a better question is how can irvine have unlimited ammo for his normal attack...

or how squall is taller than some structures...

boys from the dwarf
01-26-2006, 04:09 PM

They are Garden students.
if you mean why you can still draw from fujin after you draw pandemona, the reason for that is although they dont have gfs they still have magic stocked but just are unable to use it.

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Its a game, you need enemies to draw magic from...I dont believe this is even a relevant aguement.

When you enter into a battle, there is a flash before a battle. You know, your walking, and all of a sudden! KSSHHHH!!!! Battle time! :D

What causes the bright flash...?:confused: :confused:
There has to be an explanation.

Future Esthar
01-26-2006, 11:41 PM
I was just wonderin how FE can believe they are Garden Students, members of his posse, AND his parents at the same time.

I wanna to ask why not?

Qurange
01-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Because Garden students are only admitted from ages five to fifteen. They're all the same ages, and Fuujin and Raijin couldn't be young enough to enter Garden if they were also the parents of an eighteen year old.

Given that there's no reason to believe that it was all a crazy time warp, it's impossible.

dante the demon prince
01-26-2006, 11:47 PM
they dont have infinat magic they just have thousands of thousands of the same magic and they have like 40 magics each

Future Esthar
01-27-2006, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE][Given that there's no reason to believe that it was all a crazy time warp, it's impossible.
/QUOTE]

It´s on the game.
The very concept of time being compressed.
I am the one confused.How can people be confused about that on a game where time compression is a reality?

The very notion of them having the same age should be enough for people to realize that I theorized myself that they were brought from different eras.That association should be immediate on people´s mind.They don´t seem to know the game.

Noj_R
01-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Because Garden students are only admitted from ages five to fifteen. They're all the same ages, and Fuujin and Raijin couldn't be young enough to enter Garden if they were also the parents of an eighteen year old.

They wouldnt LOOK young enough either. so...What now!?

Mirage
01-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Drawing pandemona from two regular humans makes absolutely no sense. Technically, anyone who has a GF junctioned would be able to draw from other humans. Thus making it possible for Fujin and Raijin to draw GFs and magic from Squall and co.
The arguement about Fujin and Raijin having more than one GF, but just not junctioning them, makes no sense either. It doesn't help having a GF sitting around unless you actually junction it.

Furthermore, humans are not magical creatures. If you should be able to draw magic from human characters, you should have to be drawing magic from the guardian forces that character has junctioned. That way, you'd be able to draw water, blizzard-ra-aga and fire-a-aga from a person with Leviathan, Shiva and Ifrit equipped. That's my opinion on para-magic. I sometimes wonder how many guardian forces there are though, considering all those SeeD and SeeD trainees everywhere. Maybe only the most promising ones get them. Squall got two, but neither Quistis, Zell or anyone else in your party did, and Quistis was an actual SeeD istructor when you first got her.

HowlingMonkey
01-31-2006, 08:54 AM
The very notion of them having the same age should be enough for people to realize that I theorized myself that they were brought from different eras.That association should be immediate on peopleīs mind.They donīt seem to know the game.

Erm... They couldn't all have just been born at roughly the same time?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-31-2006, 04:44 PM
here's some food for thought. if they ran out of magic then they wouldn't be much of a boss now would they? they got infinite magic so that they would be a threat. it is that simple. they were treated just as any other boss so square made them like the others.

Noj_R
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
here's some food for thought. if they ran out of magic then they wouldn't be much of a boss now would they? they got infinite magic so that they would be a threat. it is that simple. they were treated just as any other boss so square made them like the others.

Exactly, they are simply bosses. Bowser never runs out of fireballs in SMB1. heh heh...

Fonzie
01-31-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't think a Sorc. would keep using time compression every couple of mins.

Also Future Esther keep making your theorys they put life in these forums lmao:D

MJN SEIFER
02-01-2006, 10:20 PM
*EXCUSE ME!!*

But when you Draw Pandomonia from Fujin she *STOPS* using magic!!

Noj_R
02-02-2006, 06:44 AM
*EXCUSE ME!!*

But when you Draw Pandomonia from Fujin she *STOPS* using magic!!

Yes, but you can still draw magic from her, even after you take the GF.

Heero Yuy NWZC
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
ever think that Pandemona is the reason she can use her magic. Wind GF, wind magic. see anything similar? kind of common sense here once u think about it. different rules apply to bosses than to the characters themselves.

MJN SEIFER
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Yes, but you can still draw magic from her, even after you take the GF.

I have fought Ultimecia with out my GF's Junctioned and she can still Draw magic form me.

Noj_R
02-03-2006, 04:14 AM
I have fought Ultimecia with out my GF's Junctioned and she can still Draw magic form me.

You still HAVE the magic. It just isnt junctioned...