PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Inter-Server Happy Fun Fun Day

Miriel
01-26-2006, 03:30 AM
Yeah, we should seriously have a day when all the EoFF players congregate on one server so we can be goofy and mess around together.

Misfit, Bleys, Wyllius, and I would server hop occassionally to bug whoever was on the server we were hopping to, and it was always good mischievous fun (Wyllius and I went to Alexander specifically to proclaim our love to Bleys and have him yell profanities and /fume :p ).

I'm thinking it'll be even more fun if we could do it on a larger scale and include a lot of the EoFFers who play FFXI.

So from what I know, Midgar has the largest EoFF population, followed by Pandemoniom I think (Pandy has around 5 EoFFers running around). But I'm really up for any ol' server as long as we agree on one and all meet up there and have someone get us worldpasses and a temp LS for the day.

Anyone up for this? I can guarantee that if Misfit and I are there, it'll make for fun times. :)

Rostum
01-26-2006, 04:16 AM
Hehe, sounds pretty fun. ^^

DMKA
01-26-2006, 04:27 AM
You can play on a different server?

Lionx
01-26-2006, 09:18 AM
I actually have TWO world passes free because of two rl friends joining the game..so PM me?

Germ Hamee
01-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Sounds fun. I'm surprised none of us have done it before. I'm down.

Ouch!
01-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a good time to me. =D

Miriel
01-26-2006, 11:24 PM
We need to figure out which server we're gonna meet on, and how many people have a free content ID space to create a new character for that server.

I'm pretty sure Misfit and I can make it to whatever server we decide on, since we do this kind of thing pretty often. Bleys also has free characters spaces too, I think. Dunno about SNOOZER, but I'll ask him.