PDA

View Full Version : GBA FF4 bestairy

jackleu
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
i already reached the moon and prepared to find the last big boss

but i found that there are still ????? in the middle of the bestairy, some ?????? are between monsters in the tower of babil that i cant go back.

anyone get 100% in the bestairy?

also, anyone know what happen after u finish the story.
can u re-start with anything extra/new on a new journey??

abrojtm
01-26-2006, 02:24 PM
There are a lot of missable monsters in the game, mainly in the Tower of Babel. There are also rare encounters thrown around here and there. After you beat the game, a new dungeon opens up on the moon that takes about 10 hours to complete fully.

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 07:33 PM
yeah... what he said. lol.

Crossblades
01-26-2006, 07:41 PM
There's also one or two monters that rarely appear in the Lunar Caves, like the one they call "lil Murderer"

jackleu
01-27-2006, 01:40 AM
lil murderer? is that the one who keep scanning himself and show that he's afraid of lighting?
i always meet him....

well..i just open the lunar dungeon. i found my bestairy is just 73% complete.
it takes 10 hours to complete that?????!!!!!!!!!!!!just some new equipments and more trainning?
but...better dont tell me...that would be more fun to explore myself, right?

i really love this game. my aunt brought me a NES(so long ago) and it dont know what is RPG at that time. just random pick a game and that is FF4!!!!!!!!.....cant remember how many years ago.....

is that people playing this are all over 30?:eek: ..i am:choc2:

abrojtm
01-27-2006, 03:37 AM
FFIV is for SNES. But anyway, The Lunar Dungeon is full of surprises. Just make sure you go back and beat Zeromus with all of your characters.