What about Rajin?

Yeah, he loves Seifer too.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Raijin's here brother isn't he?
Wow seriously skin colour difference!

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Uh...if there are no reasons to show they're in love why would you think it. They're just friends, as for Raijin and Fujin being siblings I don't think that's true either.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-26-2006, 01:24 PM
thikn i read it in some faq

Moon Rabbits
01-26-2006, 01:32 PM
That F.A.Q. is written by a moron then.

Qurange
01-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I can see, I think, why someone might think it, but I prefer to think of the three of them as very close friends--family, even, though not biologically.

Fuujin doesn't strike me as the lovestruck type, at least not in the conventional sense.

Future Esthar
01-26-2006, 10:27 PM
They are Seifer´s parents.So obvious.

Qurange
01-26-2006, 10:56 PM
If by 'obvious' you mean 'obviously incorrect', yes. Information released about the game has confirmed that Fuujin is 17, Raijin is 18, and Seifer is 18.

Fuujin's a pretty hard girl, but I don't think she's hard enough to give birth in the womb.

EDIT: and Seifer's not about to let himself be adopted by his subordinates. He has way too much pride for that.

Future Esthar
01-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Fuujin is 17, Raijin is 18, and Seifer is 18.

Dear Qurange.
This don´t refute my theory.
If you recall my ancient threads you will remember the explanation for that (which is easy to guess).

Don´t like?

So read these others:

Edea+Seifer=Rinoa.
Rinoa+Squall=Zell.
Zell+Quistis=Selphie.
Selphie destined to marry Irvine.

Qurange
01-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I do remember the explanation. It doesn't hold up any better now than it did then. You can go ahead and talk about your theories, but I'm as free to support canon as you are to fly in its face.

Future Esthar
01-26-2006, 11:20 PM
So what is the explanation?(I know you don´t believe it.Just curious to know if you know).

Noj_R
01-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Dear Qurange.
This don´t refute my theory.
If you recall my ancient threads you will remember the explanation for that (which is easy to guess).

Don´t like?

So read these others:

Edea+Seifer=Rinoa.
Rinoa+Squall=Zell.
Zell+Quistis=Selphie.
Selphie destined to marry Irvine.

That is absolutely insane. You act like you know better than Square does about the age and actions of their characters. This is one of the most absurd things ive ever read...:rolleyes2

Future Esthar
01-27-2006, 12:09 AM
The age and actions were correct.
In fact it was through the actions that I realized that.

Noj_R
01-27-2006, 12:38 AM

No, I dont think that a black person and a woman with gray hair and speech impendement could give birth to a blond warrior and then still be young enough to join garden. If they had Seifer at the age of 25 ( that is young ) in 18 years they are 43. Do you think a 43 year old man and woman could march into garden and be enlisted with the 15 year olds...Impossible. The ages add up? That is ludicrous!

Actions? They are all best friends ( a posse ) after all! Of course their actions are gonna reflect some love towards eachother. Its this love that makes them leave Seifer in the Lunatic Pandora, because " he had forgotten who he was ". NO, not parent love, not gay love, friend love :D

Disclaimer: None of these comments were meant to racial. I like everyone!

Christmas
01-27-2006, 01:53 AM

Selphie will obviously marry a train based on her actions.

Future Esthar
01-27-2006, 02:47 AM
That was stupid Christmas.
And Noj_R,ask Qrange to explain you my explanation of the age thing.

not parent love

to me looks like parent love.

vampirepiggyhunter7
01-27-2006, 02:52 AM
[!]nss
nss[/!]

Don't spam.

~Void

Noj_R
01-27-2006, 04:08 AM
And Noj_R,ask Qrange to explain you my explanation of the age thing

I would like to hear it, but only if Qurange ( not Qrange ) will take the time to tell me...;)

Of course everyone is going to conform the real intentions of the characters to match what they perceive is really going on. SO of course you think it is parental love...

Christmas
01-27-2006, 04:45 AM

Flaming. We don’t allow flaming. Flaming means insulting other members of the MB. Be nice at all times. We try hard to keep things very friendly here. No flaming of any kind for any reason, period. Trying to induce others to flame (trolling) is a no-no too.

Have a nice day.

To my little pet hamster, it dun.

Future Esthar
01-27-2006, 01:16 PM
I didn´t insult you.I did insult the joke.

It is much more parental than any other action I saw on the game.

Seifer has the best parents of FF8.

raskerino
01-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Parents act DIFFERENTLY some may follow their kid around and listen to everything they say, some (including every parent I've seen around their kid) don't. Therefore your inductive argument is silly as it's easily disproved. Also parents do act very differently so defining a set of actions as how a parent acts is once again ludicrous. Finally the ages don't work, Fuijin couldn't have had a kid while she was her mom. Even with the screwy imagination I have- it doesn't work. The genetics of skin color also make this quite difficult (and two dark haired parents probably wouldn't have a blonde kid.

It looks to me like you state something as favt when every point discussed goes against it. Perhaps you'd like to say something like "I believe" before your posts. I don't think I've responded to one off your theories before but this is getting ridiculous. Following our canon (FFVIII) we know that the ages cannot possibly work. From the knowledge we have this strikes as being nutty.

Future Esthar
01-27-2006, 06:02 PM
The genetics of skin color also make this quite difficult (and two dark haired parents probably wouldn't have a blonde kid.

Fujin has White hair.

Also,Raijin,Fujin and Seifer are Propagators.

We know that our characters aren´t human because even Gfs recognize this.
Ifrit,Bahamut,Cerebrus,etc...

Propagators might have genetics different than that of humans.

Parents act DIFFERENTLY some may follow their kid around and listen to everything they say, some (including every parent I've seen around their kid) don't. Therefore your inductive argument is silly as it's easily disproved. Also parents do act very differently so defining a set of actions as how a parent acts is once again ludicrous.

It´s not just the actions.It´s also the feelings.They were more stronger than that of best friends.

Finally the ages don't work, Fuijin couldn't have had a kid while she was her mom. Even with the screwy imagination I have- it doesn't work.

Two words:
Time Compression.

Christmas
01-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Fujin has White hair.

Also,Raijin,Fujin and Seifer are Propagators.

We know that our characters aren´t human because even Gfs recognize this.
Ifrit,Bahamut,Cerebrus,etc...

Propagators might have genetics different than that of humans.

As far as concerned, Propagators are able to revive their buddy of the same colour after one had fallen. Does that mean Seifer and everyone can revive each other as well?

It´s not just the actions.It´s also the feelings.They were more stronger than that of best friends.

You probably dun know what friendship is about.

Two words:
Time Compression.

Two Words:

YOUR ASSUMPTION.

Vyk
01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
I love watching Future Esthar and unknowns (Christmas) debate theories ^_^ Some of you I'm not sure know how to appreciate it. But to save any rookies some time let me just explain that you have your beliefs, which are mostly common sense observations based on events that play out in the forefront of the game. Future Esthar has his beliefs based on reading between the lines and observations of things that may or may not play out behind the scenes. Despite the validity (or lack there of) you're not going to get him to change his mind. And arguing with him doesn't make you look smarter if that's what you're after, considering you're only arguing the common sense take. To most observers you're just preaching to the choir. But if you want to waste your time, feel free.

As an aside however I'd like to encourage Christmas to continue, because (as stated) I love watching them ^_^ No offense to anyone else that feels like putting in their two cents as well. I'm just not as entertained. But you're certainly not going for entertainment value, so yeah. Carry on :D

Hearts for Christmas and Future Esthar. I don't think I'd enjoy Final Fantasy VIII quite as much without you

*~Angel Wing~*
01-27-2006, 07:53 PM
I am sooo confused...:confused: Sadly I think this thread will be closed...VERY soon...

Noj_R
01-27-2006, 10:36 PM
I am sooo confused...:confused: Sadly I think this thread will be closed...VERY soon...

Yes, it does seem to be coming to that. And the propagotor thing is too rididculous to believe. It makes completely no sense and has the whole game going AGAINST it.

four words:
Your theories are insane :D

Qurange
01-28-2006, 01:13 AM
As far as I remember, the parentage theory on FE's part has to do with something of a dynasty; the world was different before it was put, by Hyne, into WOTC, which is the state the world is (according to him) in the game. This isn't a full explanation, but it basically says that they were changed and their memories were altered so that they'd all think they were born near the same time.

More or less. More information is in his threads, but that's enough to cover the mechanics, I think. (This isn't a perfect explanation, but it should do. I left a few things out. It's late, and my fingers are cold.)

I have to disagree about the characters not being human, because Ifrit and the Brothers specifically state the the characters are human: 'For me to lose to a human...' for instance.

As to the bond between the posse, I agree that it's closer than that of most friends, right there into family--but I see no reason to believe a biological relation. They're too different in body type, pigmentation, and...

Well. Seifer, canon, is an orphan. Fuujin and Raijin are his age, more or less. It doesn't work.

Future Esthar
01-28-2006, 02:14 AM
Yes, it does seem to be coming to that. And the propagotor thing is too rididculous to believe. It makes completely no sense and has the whole game going AGAINST it.

If I think hard I think I can find out who are whom.

For example it´s possible that the one on the air lock cabin is Squall,the one on the passenger room near the screen is Zell,the one on the bridge elevator is Seifer,the one on the big room(who was saw first) is Rinoa,the one on the little cabin is Irvine,the one near the locked door is Selphie,the one near the entrance is Quistis and the one on the aisle is Edea.
I am saying this based on their personality and some aspects.

As far as concerned, Propagators are able to revive their buddy of the same colour after one had fallen. Does that mean Seifer and everyone can revive each other as well?

This is interesting.At first I thought color pairs were married couples.
But this is not the case.
Two Propagators with different colors give birth to another Propagator whose color will be the color of the parent with predominant gene.
A Propagator can send his counsciousness to the mind of another but only if they had the same color.
That´s why Squall´s counsciousness is sent inside Laguna but cannot be sent inside Raine.
Also,people who meet Squall can be sent to people who met Laguna.
It doesn´t really matter the time period they are in.Zell can also send his consciousness inside Squall.He actually made this when the Robot followed him on Dollet.
It is due to this ability that Laguna manages to survive the fall on the cliff and Squall manage to survive the ice attack on the end of the first disc.

Christmas
01-28-2006, 04:37 AM
Two Propagators with different colors give birth to another Propagator whose color will be the color of the parent with predominant gene.
A Propagator can send his counsciousness to the mind of another but only if they had the same color.
That´s why Squall´s counsciousness is sent inside Laguna but cannot be sent inside Raine.
It doesn´t really matter the time period they are in.Zell can also send his consciousness inside Squall.He actually made this when the Robot followed him on Dollet.
It is due to this ability that Laguna manages to survive the fall on the cliff and Squall manage to survive the ice attack on the end of the first disc.

What had passing sending consciousness to each others got to do with reviving each others? It is still a fact that Squall cannot revive Zell upon defeated in battle without magical/items or whatsoever means.

And if they manage to survive due to the sending or consciousness which I had no freaking idea what is it about, they won't and shouldn't be injuried in the first place as Propagators revive each other back in top health condition with no injuries.

Noj_R
01-28-2006, 07:28 AM
If I think hard I think I can find out who are whom.

For example it´s possible that the one on the air lock cabin is Squall,the one on the passenger room near the screen is Zell,the one on the bridge elevator is Seifer,the one on the big room(who was saw first) is Rinoa,the one on the little cabin is Irvine,the one near the locked door is Selphie,the one near the entrance is Quistis and the one on the aisle is Edea.
I am saying this based on their personality and some aspects.

Whoa, there buddy! How can you know this. All the propagators look the same ( except for color ), they all use the same attacks, they all sound the same. They have no different personalities from eachother. How can you match them up just like that? How did they become human anyway, did they evolve? It just doesnt float...

When in the game is there an incident with a propagator sending its consciousness into another? And Ellone sent Squall into Laguna's consciousness, it wasnt propagator power...Squall can only watch anyway, he cant manipulate the past through Ellone's actions.

Future Esthar
01-28-2006, 03:17 PM
I forgot to tell you something:

It is not the propagator himself who send his consciousness to the one with the same color.

The propagators pair (not color pair but sexual pair) is the one who sends the propagator inside the other with the same color.

For example,if a green propagator and a red propagator give birth to a red propagator
and if this red propagator joins an orange propagator,the orange propagator will be able to send the consciousness of the son red propagator inside the parent red propagator but not inside the green propagator.

That´s why Ellone can send Squall´s counsciousness into Laguna but not into Raine
Because Ellone is Rinoa.
Quistis also sent Zell´s counsciousness inside of Squall´s mind on the Dollet mission.
However Rinoa had junctioned a GF recently unlike Quistis so Quistis forgot how to use her ability.She used it accidentally on Dollet(to use it one´s mind just needs to worry a little about the comrades.That is exactly what Laguna says.)

What had sending consciousness to each others got to do with reviving each others?

Well,you know that when one got hurt or healed on the dream world the heal/hurt is taked also by the dreaming person.

Laguna got hurt while Squall´s counsciousness was inside him and therefore survived.
Squall got hurt by Edea´s Ice but Rinoa sent him back to Laguna´s which has been healed on Winhill.
Therefore Squall healed.

Noj_R
01-28-2006, 08:40 PM
I forgot to tell you something:

It is not the propagator himself who send his consciousness to the one with the same color.

The propagators pair (not color pair but sexual pair) is the one who sends the propagator inside the other with the same color.

For example,if a green propagator and a red propagator give birth to a red propagator
and if this red propagator joins an orange propagator,the orange propagator will be able to send the consciousness of the son red propagator inside the parent red propagator but not inside the green propagator.

There is no evidence that a propogator can send anyone's consciousness into anbody else. What makes you think they can?

That´s why Ellone can send Squall´s counsciousness into Laguna but not into Raine
Because Ellone is Rinoa.

Ellone = Cyborg = Ellone = Rinoa?
But Ellone is Squall's half-sister, so that means Squall and Rinoa ( Ellone ) have a little Luke and leia thing goin on...ew...

Quistis also sent Zell´s counsciousness inside of Squall´s mind on the Dollet mission.

Zell is controlling Squall, then who is controlling Zell? The dog that hangs with them?

Well,you know that when one got hurt or healed on the dream world the heal/hurt is taked also by the dreaming person.

Laguna got hurt while Squall´s counsciousness was inside him and therefore survived.
Squall got hurt by Edea´s Ice but Rinoa sent him back to Laguna´s which has been healed on Winhill.
Therefore Squall healed.

This makes sense considering the characters ARE indeed propogators. But since they arent propogators, then this cannot be the way they were healed. Kiros jumped off the same cliff, Laguna did and he was fine too ( they have athletic builds after all ), and they jumped into water for God's sake. Ward just got unlucky ( hes kinda chubby ), hit a rock adn/or the side of the mountain. Squall was hit by the ice so Edea ( Ulti ) could subdue him. Her minions ( or herself ) simply took it out since they need Squall alive for questioning.

Those points actually makes sense, coincide with the story, and fit perfectky into the game. We dont need wierd theories to explain odd behaviour or actions by the characters.

Future Esthar
01-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Ellone = Cyborg = Ellone = Rinoa?
But Ellone is Squall's half-sister, so that means Squall and Rinoa ( Ellone ) have a little Luke and leia thing goin on...ew...

Ellone is not a cyborg.
Little Ellone and Rinoa are one and the same person.
The adult Ellone we see on the game is not her but a cyborg imitation.

And they weren´t brothers nor half-brothers.Where do you get that?

Zell is controlling Squall, then who is controlling Zell? The dog that hangs with them?

Quistis wanna teamwork so hard that she sents Zell´s consciousness into Squall´s mind.
Zell wannas Squall to run faster to the ship.

So he imagined Squall running faster.
But it wasn´t imagination.He really was inside Squall helping him running faster.
Would it not be for Zell he might be dead by now.
It was too quick for them to realize.

XATMO scanned Squall´s central nerve system and making some adn-like and mind-like calculations realized that the electrical current pattern running on Squalls brain is not his but that of Zell.It then created the picture of Zell.

I can show this with screenshots.

Those points actually makes sense, coincide with the story, and fit perfectky into the game.

Myne´s also.

Noj_R
01-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Ellone is not a cyborg.
Little Ellone and Rinoa are one and the same person.
The adult Ellone we see on the game is not her but a cyborg imitation.

And they weren´t brothers nor half-brothers.Where do you get that?.

Lets see...Ellone is Raine's daughter and Squall is Laguna and Raine's son ( yes Square said its true ). So that would make them half bother and half sister... See? What evidence is there that Big Ellone is a cyborg, we ( and Squall and co. ) see big Ellone get possessed by Ulti, so how can a cyborg get possessed?

.Quistis wanna teamwork so hard that she sents Zell´s consciousness into Squall´s mind.
Zell wannas Squall to run faster to the ship.

So he imagined Squall running faster.
But it wasn´t imagination.He really was inside Squall helping him running faster.
Would it not be for Zell he might be dead by now.
It was too quick for them to realize.

XATMO scanned Squall´s central nerve system and making some adn-like and mind-like calculations realized that the electrical current pattern running on Squalls brain is not his but that of Zell.It then created the picture of Zell.
I can show this with screenshots.
Myne´s also.

I wanna see the screenshots proving these assumptions...

kikimm
01-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Please stop with the Future Esthar's theories and What Everyone Else Thinks of Them crap. This thread wasn't about that, and if you want to discuss it, make a new thread. This thread was made to discuss whether or not Fujin loves Seifer.

Fuujin doesn't strike me as the lovestruck type, at least not in the conventional sense.

And I completely agree with this. They're all "friends," in a weird way. For now, at least.

Fonzie
01-31-2006, 02:54 AM
I don't think so because you wouldn't be able to keep a sentence up with her.

Sefier: How's it been lately?
Fujin: GOOD
Sefeir: Nice, really good
Fujin: YES
Sefier: Do your parents know your gay
Fujin:....UMMM

MJN SEIFER
01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
I think that Fujin has a love towards Seifer because she keeps suporting him no matter how bad he got. (Except of course when she left, but I think that was to help him.)

Also the Squall is Zell's father (Or some relation) is hinted in the game. (I'm not saying it's correct but it is hinted.)

I'm not sure about the others.

Noj_R
01-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Also the Squall is Zell's father

OMG :rolleyes2

MJN SEIFER
01-31-2006, 10:39 PM
That's Noj_R not reading the whole sentance there...:rolleyes2 :choc2:

Fonzie
01-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Let me think their all most the same age and Squalls his father hmmmm:D

Noj_R
01-31-2006, 11:28 PM
That's Noj_R not reading the whole sentance there...:rolleyes2 :choc2:

Nobody whos played the game needs to read the whole sentence to know its not true. But you are right, I took it out of context. I apologize. What hint are you referring to though?

Fonzie
01-31-2006, 11:44 PM
To late he already threw his comptuer away,changed his name, and moved to another country. :tongue:

Christmas
02-01-2006, 06:17 AM
I think that Fujin has a love towards Seifer because she keeps suporting him no matter how bad he got. (Except of course when she left, but I think that was to help him.)

Also the Squall is Zell's father (Or some relation) is hinted in the game. (I'm not saying it's correct but it is hinted.)

I'm not sure about the others.

Please stop with the Future Esthar's theories and What Everyone Else Thinks of Them crap. This thread wasn't about that, and if you want to discuss it, make a new thread. This thread was made to discuss whether or not Fujin loves Seifer.

RAGE. :mad2:

MJN SEIFER
02-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Nobody whos played the game needs to read the whole sentence to know its not true. But you are right, I took it out of context. I apologize. What hint are you referring to though?

Emm Ahem...

Why go your self? Is Zell that inportant to you?

Squall has a look of relaization here. And most parents are ver intafering.

Ryushikaze
02-01-2006, 11:15 PM
How does that hint to them being in any way, shape, or form blood relatives?

Noj_R
02-02-2006, 06:43 AM
Squall has a look of relaization here. And most parents are ver intafering.

Im sorry. I couldnt read that ingame quote, the grammer was terrible. Can you requote, so I can read it. Pertty please with cherry on top...?

Future Esthar
02-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Future Esthar disappears until he finishes the game.

Noj_R
02-02-2006, 05:26 PM
SHOCK!

MJN SEIFER
02-11-2006, 06:29 PM
I tried re doing it..

Anyway the point is not wether Zell and Squall are related, or wether I belive it or not.

The point I was trying to make is that Future's Theroys don't just come out of nowhere!

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 10:27 PM
If I were Seifer I would so totally tap that.

MJN SEIFER
02-12-2006, 07:49 PM
If I were Seifer I would so totally tap that.

Stupid Question: Do you mean me, or the Seifer in the game?

Shoeberto
02-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Seifer in game. Real people can't do it with video game characters.

rubah
02-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Why would you want to be seifer in game? Then you'd be ugly~

MJN SEIFER
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Seifer in game. Real people can't do it with video game characters.

I didn't fully understand what you meant by "Tap that"

Ryushikaze
02-13-2006, 09:45 PM
"hit" "score with" "hump like monkies"

In short, "have sex with"

MJN SEIFER
02-13-2006, 10:25 PM
hit" "score with" "hump like monkies"

In short, "have sex with"
If that's the case who was Seifer suposed to "Tap".

Seeing as (s)he didn't quote anything the statement seamed to come out of nowhere!

Shoeberto
02-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Why would you want to be seifer in game? Then you'd be ugly~
I'd have a scar. Apparantly some girls go for those these days.

Noj_R
02-13-2006, 10:51 PM
:laugh:

Ryushikaze
02-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I thought the object of the sentence was obvious, but it was Fujin who was being spoken of as being a potential tap-ee.

Noj_R
02-13-2006, 11:06 PM
I thought the object of the sentence was obvious, but it was Fujin who was being spoken of as being a potential tap-ee.

lol, no it was raijin! :eek:

Ryushikaze
02-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Interesting. Tis not often a male is referred to as a tap-ee. Jump-ee yes, tap-ee, not so much.