PDA

View Full Version : Girls Who Play Final Fantasy

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Are there any girls who play final fantasy on here? I mean, I feel like the only one sometimes. LOL.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Im not a girl, but trust me. there are.

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I hope. LOL. I mean, to me, It kinda feels weird. Because at school people ask me what to do next in Final Fantasy, and then girls look at me wierd. LOL. I mean, really. Cause its only guys that come up to me and ask. I asked one of my friends if she played, and she was all like, "Whats that?" and I was all like, "A video game..." and then she said, "OH! I don't have those." LOL. :choc2:

Old Manus
01-26-2006, 04:56 PM
You'll find 100% of them solely in the X-2 forum because it's the only one they've played

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't understand why. I mean, Ive been playing since I was a wee little one... *hint... look at sig...* lol.

Baralai_sxAxCutie
01-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm a girl!!! I play FFX-2 and FFX, and yeah, I'm like the only one who plays them at my school, so I'm pretty hush-hush about it until I get home, then I'm like "YAY! Time to get 100%!" Yeah, I'm kind of hyper...:D

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 05:31 PM
I'm not quiet about it. I really don't care. Because if people know about it, then they can come ask me for help.

I don't know why girls are like that. They don't like people to know they play video games.:choc2:

DynasticJam
01-26-2006, 05:36 PM
The good thing with FF games is that they are not just aimed at one sex, just because in most of the FF games are male doesnt mean that the games are for males. I think you'll find that there are probably more girls on these forums than there are boys, and they all love FF games.

Renmiri
01-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I don't understand why. I mean, Ive been playing since I was a wee little one... *hint... look at sig...* lol.
Me and my 7 year old daughter play it and love it!

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah... It rocks. lol. But... the way they dress... tsk tsk. lol.

MetaphysicalManifestation
I find it interesting that this was placed in the FFX-2 forum to begin with, rather than general FF.

Not really interesting, but you know…

a nirvana fan
Im not a girl, but trust me. there are.

Yep.

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 05:41 PM
I find it interesting that this was placed in the FFX-2 forum to begin with, rather than general FF.

Not really interesting, but you know…

Sorry. LOL. I didn't know. I havent been on in a while, Ive been playing games.. lol.

01-26-2006, 05:43 PM
I don't care, I just think it's interesting considering one of the main aspects of FFX-2 is that it was more aimed at women than previous editions to the series.

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 05:49 PM
It was? Consitering how they dressed. I mean, booty shorts, a thong, and showing your abdomen... yeah, deffinetly for girls. lol.

01-26-2006, 05:58 PM
The way the characters acted though was rather obviously scripted with women in mind.

Unless Japanese men like that sort of thing. Some of the stuff they are into is pretty unusual...

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Hmm. LOL. You never know now do you? LOL.

Christmas
01-26-2006, 07:05 PM
I like the fact that you LOL in almost every reply you post so I will post here with a LOL of course.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3134/lol4to.jpg

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Well, there are no male character to use in X-2 making the game a feminine one. I think it's the only one that is aimed for females. They used the costumes to get guys to play it too.:D

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 07:08 PM
I like the fact that you LOL in almost every reply you post so I will post here with a LOL of course.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3134/lol4to.jpg

Yeah, its my nature... rofl... ahahahaha i didn't say lol now did I? Oh crap... I just did...

Crossblades
01-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Trust me. There are lot of girls that play FF here(No, I'm not a girl)

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah, but I don't know. lol. Oh man... I said lol.

Crossblades
01-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Then check their profile for their gender

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 07:18 PM
okies. lol.

SammieBabe
01-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm a girl...I just don't come to the gaming forums that much anymore...:)

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Ahhh. I come on like, all the time now. I dunno. Maybe I should go play some games. I am gettin kinda bored. lol.

YTDN
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I am a girl. I tenmd to keep quiet about it at school. Sometimes I mention it, but I don't go into great detail. And one of my 'mates' is a real bitch about it. Whenever I mention it, she says i'm weird, how could I play stupid games, final fantasy is weird, and whenvere I try to prove her wrong, she pretends to go to sleep. And what really annoys me is when me and my mates have a ranting session (as we do) I occasionally say I'm annoyed at AC not coming out in the Uk for ages. and then she says 'why are obsessed wth a stupid cartoon movie'. It really annoys me :mad: . And she literally hates any movie thats not 'real life'. I mean, she hated The Matrix because it was sci-fi. And all my open-inded friends loved it.

Anyway, I've stopped ranting now, feel free to post.

Setzer Gabianni
01-26-2006, 10:09 PM
Wrong section I think.

I'm a girl, been playing Final Fantasy since I was 15, first one was FFVIII.

BlueMageOne
01-27-2006, 02:10 AM
I think it's embarrassing to me, as a girl, when other girls rant and rave how much they like Final Fantasy X-2. No offense chickies, but you're ruining a hard earned reputation...

Guys at school kind of look at me funny if I join in a gaming conversation, then they treat me like dirt when they're done asking me how they should do this and that. It's like I get looked at differently because good looking girl and gamer girl does not go together. So I avoid telling other guys, especially when they assume all I play is Final Fantasy, especially FFX-2.

Sapphiresea
01-27-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm a girl and I play Final Fantasy games Among others.

BlueMageOne
01-27-2006, 02:55 AM
I should also add that it's dumb when girls start making it sound like the fact that females pays video games, is a big deal.

It really isn't. It isn't liberating, empowering or strengtening to the feminine gender and isn't supposed to be:rolleyes2

mega_tonberry
01-27-2006, 03:40 AM
I'm not a girl but my girlfriend plays FF. Sometimes she wont be quiet about it and gets kinda annoying.:p About 2/3 of my male friends play it. Only about 4 of my female friends play it.

look_out_below
01-27-2006, 03:40 AM
I am a girl and i have played 4 Final Fantasy titles. I also have played many other games from War Craft III to Red Fraction 2 to a mulitude of Bond games, along with many games in between. I have never had any weird reactions whenever i have mentioned i play games. In fact whenever i usually tell i guy this they usually get all exicited and we start up a conversation on some game we both like. In fact most the girls i know are gamers of some sort as well. Maybe it is just different up here in Canada.

kikimm
01-27-2006, 04:23 AM
I believe this thread belongs in here.

You're not the only one, trust me. ;D

loza
01-27-2006, 04:59 AM
Are there any girls who play final fantasy on here? I mean, I feel like the only one sometimes. I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

corse there r ;) i :cry: ed when u felt like the olny 1 ur not alone!!!

Darkone311
01-27-2006, 07:09 AM
i think its just the thing that not only alot of girls dont like video games they also dont want to take the time to play an ff but i bet if some of them would they would love them
..... not saying theres no girls that play ff im just sayin some just arent diggin

ZuZu
01-27-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm not a girl, I'm a women and I do play FF-games

You'll find 100% of them solely in the X-2 forum because it's the only one they've played
I hate that game :eep:

Neco Arc
01-27-2006, 01:05 PM
all lies!!! there are no girls on the internet...:D

Fatal Impurity
01-27-2006, 03:11 PM
i wanna know if there is any ff girls in my hometown (crewe, cheshire) so then i can finally get a date! :D

Chloe.
01-27-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm a girl and I always play Final Fantasy!!!!!! But I only know like one other person who does......well that is except my brother, but he hasn't played any Final Fantsy games for ages......

zbonks
01-27-2006, 05:34 PM
I am a girl and havent played X-2

Baralai_sxAxCutie
01-27-2006, 05:54 PM
umm, my school is about 300 kids k-12, it's not that im afraid/ashamed/embarrassed that I play FF. My friends know i play, my school is really weird anyway. i dunno, i just don't talk about it because not many people i know from school know anything about it at all, so its not worth mentioning anyway. my brother hears the blunt of it...
it's kind of like when all the guys are like, "HALO 2!!!!" and they talk all about that...that's the extent of my school's involvement in video games.

Pouring Rain
01-27-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm a girl, and I've been playing since I was eight. My whole school knows I play video games, and since it's just so weird, I made friends from that. Told ya it was strange. But it's cool. And the first one I've played has got to be... Final Fantasy VII.

YTDN
01-27-2006, 07:10 PM
The first one I played was... *drum roll*

FFX-2

Yes, I know its embarrasing. I have played ff 7-10, and now, I have realised, that FFX-2 is stoopid.

*~Endless Night~*
01-27-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm a girl Ive been gaming since I was akid but I only got into Final Fantasy about a year and a half ago. I had just started going out with my boyfriend, and he kept going on and on about Final Fantasy, saying how I HAD to see it, even though I was totally uninterested. He did it all sneaky like to get me in though. He had it saved right before the cute Tidus/Yuna scene which he knew I would go nuts over coz its so sweet. I was downstairs gettin a drink and when I came back up that scene was playin and that made me just wanna play...
Since then I've started to collect them all (except XI coz I cant affort the fees right now), X-2 was the last one I got. It was ok I guess but no where near as good as X, infact probably my least fave of all that I've played

Miriel
01-27-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm a girl and I've been playing FF for years. Started with FFVI and I worked myself up.

Currently making my way through FFXI, which will probably end up being my favorite Final Fantasy game ever.

I loathe FFX and I refuse to even play FFX-2.

Sanji
01-27-2006, 09:22 PM
yeap I proudly am a Girl and im proud to say that I DEEPLY TRULY LOVE play FINAL FANTASY...!I've already played IV,V,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2, seen FF AC, FF last order, FF spirits within... and I hopre get all the collection and play them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Yuffie514
01-27-2006, 11:03 PM
i'm the only girl in my family who plays Final Fantasy.

anacacia
01-27-2006, 11:11 PM
me too ^ lol.

Lunareescence
01-28-2006, 03:50 AM
The first one I played was... *drum roll*

FFX-2

what a coincidence thats the first one I played aswell ^_^ yeah Im a girl I love final fantasy none of my female friends know wtf final fantasy is but all my guy friends do lol

mooglebunni608
01-28-2006, 03:57 AM
Ima girl!!! i play vII, Ix, and x(just started x.....xD)!!!

Summoner Yuna
01-28-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm a girl, ff7 got me hooked on the series.

Suikojowy
01-28-2006, 01:41 PM
I've noticed loads of girls here. I don't mean to sound rude here but I honestly don't see how you used to think you were the only one, unless you only visited one or two threads before making this one.

You seem to cry with mirth and merriment a lot too O_o.

Tabris
01-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm a girl (or... at age 28, maybe I should consider calling myself a woman?), and I play FF. Ok, so I've only completed FF-X, but I'm playing VII, VIII and X-2 at the moment. (And will most certainly buy XII).

anacacia
01-28-2006, 04:16 PM
I think I started with 8, and then I tried 9, then tactics, then 7, and then I heard that 10 was coming out, then I played that. Eventually I bought it. Then X-2 came out... And I bought that. :p And then, I was all like, "Is square ever going to stop this, I've waisted over $100 in there games... :D "

And of cource, I bought all the ones I don't have. You can call me a very concieted fan. HAHA!!!

But now they are delaying 12 all the time... :cry: Oh well, my fate will wait... hehe.

zbonks
01-28-2006, 04:21 PM
I like this thread now I don't feel so alone and I'm not as alone as I thought!

SummonerSteph
01-28-2006, 04:25 PM
im a girl an i play it ^^'

Mirage
01-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Me too!

starseeker
01-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I play them too, I'm almost addicted to them. And yes I am female.

Christmas
01-28-2006, 05:50 PM
I forgot to mention I am female too in my earlier post, it is too late for me to do it now??? IS IT??? :(

Shin Gouken
01-28-2006, 06:00 PM
geeze. i should make a thread about boys who play final fantasy :mad: whats so special about girls who play it :confused:

Mirage
01-28-2006, 06:03 PM
It is, you're hereby a male.

Vyk
01-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Final Fantasy isn't the only game franchise out there girls can enjoy. I'm a guy but I know lots of girl gamers. My favorite person in the world enjoys her gaming time :D

rubah
01-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Sure, I'm a girl.

Mang, you guys know there are no girls on the intarwebz.

Marluxiaswife
01-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Yeah I'm a girl, who like playing final fantasy
like ff6,ffx-2,ffx,ff8,ff9.ff5

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-29-2006, 01:13 AM
So. Did girls, ladies and women play FFX2? (YRP)

lady yunalesca
01-29-2006, 01:26 AM
well i am a 25 year old woman who is considered a local sage on all things ff!!! i started with 7 on ps1 and was instantly hooked, i then played them all in sequence waiting with bated breath for each one!!!!! so its not just for the boys!!!!!! :)

Shin Gouken
01-29-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't know where this thing about "only boys play computer games" came from. Here in rainy england, girls play computer games as much as the boys :confused:

YTDN
01-29-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't know where this thing about "only boys play computer games" came from. Here in rainy england, girls play computer games as much as the boys :confused:

according to one of my mates, girls can play all games except Final Fantasy, because Final Fantasy is 'weird'.

And in IT at school, we are designing websites, and Im doing FF reviews, and my mate told me to review some 'normal' games. How is FF not normal?

*~Endless Night~*
01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
So. Did girls, ladies and women play FFX2? (YRP)
I played it, didnt like it that much but still played it

I'm from scotland and I once told this guy I knew that he'd made a mistake in writing a walkthrough and he told me I dont know anything about computer games because I'm a girl. Also I'm the only one in my computer programming course that's a girl. I hate it that people say that computer games are only for guys. It bugs the hell out of me!

Shiny
01-30-2006, 12:01 AM
When you guys leave the house, we girls turn on some NFL, bring out the six pack, and let out the dirtiest, most foul burps ever made. No seriously though, ofcourse girls play video-games. And I hated X-2...I actually thought the only reason anyone liked it was because it showed alot of *ahem*.

Rogue
01-30-2006, 02:19 AM
girls are alot cooler when they like video game!!!!way cooler

~SapphireStar~
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
I found it funny when my ex and current boyfriend discovered I played Final Fantasy and other computer games as well. They were like "Yeah ... but your a girl ... why do you like games?!" And Ive been brought up on them, my first major present was a Sega Master System when I was 5! Ive been playing games for 16 years and Im not stopping anytime soon!

*~Endless Night~*
01-30-2006, 03:53 PM
My funniest moment was the day I started going out with my boyfriend, he was saying all this "girls are crap at computer games" (he didnt mean it it was just playful banter), then I played Super Smash Bros Melee with him, it was my first time id ever played it he'd been playing for like 2 years and I kicked his butt!!!
Off topic, but does anyone else think it would be kool if there was some ff charcters in ssbm? maybe cloud and squall?

Tanith
02-03-2006, 05:30 AM
I'm a girl, and yep, love FF. Here in Aus, I guess guys don't really stereotype 'gaming' girls, and I don't really advertise the information. Occasionally I'll get the strange look, cos' guys can't fathom an attractive girl also playing games. What can I say, I have little brothers! Hehe.
I've already been accused in the General forum of putting up fake photos of myself because, and I quote, "no hot people post on FF forums"! I suppose the stereotypes are still around...

mj05
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Im a girl, and I've been playing since I was about 10. I started with 8, then 7 & 9, and X. I found X2 to be the worst idea SE ever came up with. Disgrace to females. Its like they're saying, "to be cool, you have to run around like a little skank with your g-string hanging 6 inches out of your pants"! And honestly, how many preppy chics play those games anyways? They're too busy shopping or spending 3 hours to get dressed, do their hair, and make-up. I really dont know what anyone is getting at saying that all girls like X2. IMO, its stupid.

Desert Merchant
02-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I made this same thread in the eyes on each other category it seems to draw alot of attention

Jessweeee♪
02-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I am a huge gamer!
Yes, I am a girl, but since my screenname is spelled "Jesse" people think I'm a guy, and I sorta talk like one sometimes. I put im my sig I'm not a guy, but I don't think people take that to mean I literally am a girl.

I love FF! The storyline of FFX-2 was crap though as I've said many times.

Death Penalty
02-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Girls play FF when did this happen. I was not notified. XD

Prancing Mad
02-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I wish more girls did, it would make the world a better place

Nick Schovitz
02-07-2006, 11:51 PM
I know my wife Ashley does, has she posted here?

Hikaro Takayama
02-07-2006, 11:58 PM
I had a female friend in the Navy who was into FF and just about any other RPG/anime... Especially Sailor Moon. I know that female gamers are somewhat rare compared to their male bretheren, especially when it comes to FPS games. I, of course never underestimate anyone, regardless of gender. A good case in point was this one player on the Counter-Strike server who was Pwning everone (including me, but that's no big feat there :p ), and it turned out this player was a girl... She was on my team during for one of the maps, and she was using a headset to talk to the team, and I was like, DAM! she's good (had an average bodycount of about 50+ kills a map) (one of the nice features about CS).

Personally, I hate sterotypes, especially gender ones. I know that there are STILL people who insist that women can't be good soldier/sailors/marines/airmen (and unfortunately some of those are in positions of power), but I've served with quite a few dedicated female sailors in the Navy. Not to mention the classic one already mentioned here of "girls can't play video games." Says who? Is there some kind of Video game gestapo that comes around in the middle the night and takes female gamers to some kind of gulag where they are subjected to a series of brainwashing that is supposed to make them hate video games? I think not.

Similarly, I also hate the male sterotypes that all guys are 100% clueless about anything but sports, cars and beer.... not to mention the good ones, like, "Only girls and fagz like to cook" and similar viewpoints ("What?! You don't live, sleep, eat and breathe nothing but (insert sport's name here) during (insert sports's name here) season? OMFG!! Get away from me you queer!!!!!!!1111one). It's because of such BS that I was constantly called a fag (and worse) during HS and constantly picked on.... Despite the fact that I am NOT attracted to guys at all.

Anyways, enough ranting. I personally am glad to see so many female gamers here... In my small PA town, all to many girls decide early in their lives to take Sue Beaver on as their ideal role model..... Including one of my cousins, but I managed to get her to see that there is more that a smart young lady like her could become than just some housewife.

And for those who haven't figured it out, I happen to be a guy.

Gilthanes
02-08-2006, 02:14 AM
This thread has assured me there is hope for us video game playing guys to find a similar-game playing mate!

*stamp of approval*

DeathKnight
02-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I wish more girls did, it would make the world a better place

agreed!

PS: sadly alot girls start playing games because of bfs:eep: THAT's what I don't like.

Mo-Nercy
02-08-2006, 02:56 PM
My ex and I played through the first disc of FF8 once. She liked to rush through the game but because she loooooved me so, she listened to me and drew 100 of everything she came across. How sweet of her. ^^

DeathKnight
02-08-2006, 03:39 PM
My ex and I played through the first disc of FF8 once. She liked to rush through the game but because she loooooved me so, she listened to me and drew 100 of everything she came across. How sweet of her. ^^

See! this is what I mean, girls have no initiatives, they always have to be manipulated by guys. Why can't they figure out what they want for themselves, weaklings!:eep: (not all though:laugh: )

Setzer Gabianni
02-08-2006, 04:01 PM
agreed!

PS: sadly alot girls start playing games because of bfs:eep: THAT's what I don't like.

How the hell can you say that?

I've never dated, and I got into FF, starting with FFVIII, by lending it off a friend. FFIX was next, FFVII/FFX soon followed...etc

DeathKnight
02-08-2006, 05:06 PM
How the hell can you say that?

I've never dated, and I got into FF, starting with FFVIII, by lending it off a friend. FFIX was next, FFVII/FFX soon followed...etc

read the post above yours where I said "not all though" but a BIG majority.

Jessweeee♪
02-08-2006, 11:08 PM
everyone plays video games here but no gamers like myself...they just don't understand it except one friend I used to have before high school.

Anyway, there are just as many girls as guys and I for one am dying because i'm grounded from them!!!

SoulTaker*
02-08-2006, 11:26 PM
My little sister who is 7 loves video games right now, she loves Kingdom Hearts and is fairly good, I of course beat the tough guys for her, and she even has a little competive flare in her, she gets really angry at me when I beat her at a game like Mario Kart and DBZ budokai, but I let her win to appease her anger. Yep, she is a prodigy and I will take her under my wing and teach here the ways of the gamer.

Gilthanes
02-09-2006, 02:07 AM
I'm envious, I have a 9 year old nephew who loves games too, only problem is he flat out sucks at anything resembling an rpg/adventure/fighting game. So I cant really play anything with him, cuz it just aggrivates me lol

DeathKnight
02-09-2006, 02:11 AM
My little sister who is 7 loves video games right now, she loves Kingdom Hearts and is fairly good, I of course beat the tough guys for her, and she even has a little competive flare in her, she gets really angry at me when I beat her at a game like Mario Kart and DBZ budokai, but I let her win to appease her anger. Yep, she is a prodigy and I will take her under my wing and teach here the ways of the gamer.

hehe awesome, things like these are godo to hear:choc2:

I only have brothers so I couldn't do anything of that nature. We all kick each other asses in multi player games

Setzer Gabianni
02-09-2006, 08:06 AM
read the post above yours where I said "not all though" but a BIG majority.

Oh really, sure. You got statistics on that?

~Setzer Gabianni

DeathKnight
02-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh really, sure. You got statistics on that?

~Setzer Gabianni

well if they HAD any out there I would surely search for 'em, but from what I've seen in this forum and outside the forums it's almost always like that.

_yeojina_
02-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Do not worry, you are not alone.

roxy
02-11-2006, 08:20 AM
I do, but i've only played these ff7, ff8 and ffta.

I haven't got a ps2, only a gamecube and ps1 if I did have a ps2 I would get X,X-2

IceAngel
02-13-2006, 04:27 PM
Yea, i'm also a girl and play FFgames. I'v played a bit of VI, and fully played VII - X-2. I think they are great. And I love Kingdom Hearts. I dont go around tellin everyone about it coz i get embarrassed. It's like all of a sudden people treated differently after i told them i played video games. Only my close mates know i play them.

Jessweeee♪
02-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Try to find someone you can borrow a ps2 from or something, because you are seriously missing out if you can't play X (X-2, not so much)

Shiny
02-14-2006, 03:00 AM
sadly alot girls start playing games because of bfs:eep: THAT's what I don't like.
Wrong... what brought you to this conclusion? Anyway, I've been playing video-games since I was 4. Or atleast since I can remember. I know alot of girls who play video games just because they want to. Not because someone persuades them to do so.

IceAngel
02-14-2006, 01:41 PM
It was my older brother that got me into them.

Mimiru
02-16-2006, 12:56 AM
I play a bunch of games as well.

IceAngel
02-16-2006, 09:20 PM
I play other games but ff and kh have to be my favourites! :)

Excalibur11
02-17-2006, 02:04 AM
I dont know any girls who play FF, but apparantly one of my freinds friends girlfriends does....

kire mayn
02-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Excuse me, but some of us are girls who absolutely hate X-2. Mostly because it's a bunch of skimpy dressed girls who run around trying to find Yuna's ex-boyfriend.(i don't care what the supposed plot really is, i know what the game is about and that's the only impression i got from it.) I have played just about every final fantasy(including the old ones, such as 1 and 2) and have beaten 9 and 10 and am well on my way to beating 8. My sister has beaten 10 and is at the final battle of 7. We both hate X-2, along with almost every male and female final fantasy player i know.

At my school, the fact that i play final fantasy is something that i don't have to hide at all. Most of the players that i do run into are guys, but i know many girls who have heard about the series and would play if only they had the chance. Of course, i hang out with the so called "freaks and outcasts" so that may be why. If you are looking for fellow female final fantasy players, you definitely won't find them among the popular crowd, at least not where i come from. It's sad because most of the people who turn their noses up at video games, especially final fantasy, are the ones who have no right to because they've never played them.

Shiny
02-17-2006, 06:51 PM
I went to the member's album to see if there were alot of girls in this forum and there were 8 pages of them. Now, I know that isn't all the members, but it still shows anyone that there are actually girls on here. Then I went to the boys album and there were 10 pages. Yet you still have to keep in to account that there still many more girls and boys on this site.

Savannah
02-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Of course there are girls who play FF, and many other video games.

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

Um? Why do you keep typing that?

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
02-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Um? Why do you keep typing that?
Cuz shes obviously insane and keeps crying aloud with mirth and merriment.
You just cant be a member of a good forum with all these crazys on the internet.:rolleyes2

Twilight
02-20-2006, 09:35 AM
One of my friends love final fantasy and kingdom hearts and she's a great person.
I'd say Square-Enix puts more 'oomph' in a lady, wouldn't you say...? nope! Her locker is full of Tidus/Cloud/Squall posters and have hearts on them. ^^" Weird, no?

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
02-20-2006, 10:12 AM
One of my friends love final fantasy and kingdom hearts and she's a great person.
I'd say Square-Enix puts more 'oomph' in a lady, wouldn't you say...? nope! Her locker is full of Tidus/Cloud/Squall posters and have hearts on them. ^^" Weird, no?
She is wierd I mean I have pics of Quistis,Tifa and Yuffie doing certain unmentional thins oh wait youre friends perfectly normal.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2006, 11:07 PM
That isn't true, in fact, X-2 is my least favorite game. The first one i picked up was FFVII, though VIII was the first i really played. I think I was eight or nine. Threads of Fate was my first RPG.

I've been interested in videogames since i was two at least, ruining my dad's game tripping over the cord. He was playing Sonic the Hedgehog2 on the guinesis, which was my first game, three years later.

NeoCracker
02-22-2006, 11:35 PM
I get the feeling that people take Old Manus too seriously. Anyway, I know one girl who plays Final Fantasy. REally wierd though.

(CECIL120X
03-14-2006, 11:29 PM
ive been playing since i was 2 and i never seen a one true girl gamer. are you guys hiding or something because this would be a great world if girls joined in gaming conversations. i drive a mean conversation on games by the way. (im a boy by the way)

The Last Oath
03-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey any girl who plays FF is legendary, i wouldnt go out with any other girl

Mirage
03-15-2006, 10:52 AM
you'll have a hard time finding one then. :p

th30wn4g3
03-16-2006, 05:37 AM
well my girlfried plays, i got her into it. i cant really think of any other girls besides forums.

i dont understand the merrying mirth thing

The Last Oath
03-16-2006, 09:13 AM
A hard time finding them? lol. Is'nt this about girls who play FF, and this forum's full of em. Anywayz i know about 5 girls at my school who play FF and or know what it is. (they've even seen advent children lol)

(CECIL120X
03-25-2006, 08:49 PM
ive only seen one girl who knows about final fantasy in my school and seen advent children. what does mirth mean and merriment.....i spelled it wrong didn't i.:p

Angel Heart
03-25-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm a girl and i love ff. The best one is ff9. The First one i ever played.:)

(CECIL120X
03-26-2006, 08:52 PM
but you guys are etheir young or to old 8-10 and 16-25 is their anything in between. I would defiantly ask for a number. (im a boy too)

Leucant
03-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I find it extremely attractive that a girl plays FF and is actually into it(don't ask me why) however there isn't a female who plays FF within like a 200 mile radius of me...

Shiny
03-26-2006, 09:50 PM
but you guys are etheir young or to old 8-10 and 16-25 is their anything in between. I would defiantly ask for a number. (im a boy too)
I'm confused at the question sort of, but I'm 15. That's in between I guess. And I'm girl although other members seem to think otherwise. :shifty:

(CECIL120X
03-28-2006, 12:11 AM
I'm confused at the question sort of, but I'm 15. That's in between I guess. And I'm girl although other members seem to think otherwise. :shifty: who would have guessed:eek:

DeathKnight
03-28-2006, 05:12 AM
I'm confused at the question sort of, but I'm 15. That's in between I guess. And I'm girl although other members seem to think otherwise. :shifty: who would have guessed:eek:

16-25 too old?????????????? :screwy:

Dark Rikku
03-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm a girl too,and like I play FF so often.At school I'm not real quiet about it, cause I have friends-that are girls-that play Final Fantasy too.
So at lunch we'll sometimes talk about it and once in a while some guys will join in.:tonberry:<--Can you tell I like Tonberries?:tongue:

(CECIL120X
03-29-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm a girl too,and like I play FF so often.At school I'm not real quiet about it, cause I have friends-that are girls-that play Final Fantasy too.
So at lunch we'll sometimes talk about it and once in a while some guys will join in.:tonberry:<--Can you tell I like Tonberries?:tongue:

guys join in instead of boys (isn't it the other way around)

Shiny
03-29-2006, 10:00 PM
who would have guessed:eek:
...Are you being sarcastic, or is this the part where I laugh and tell you to get out of my house for questioning my womanhood?

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2006, 11:05 PM
hay, i is 14.
My family seems to think my little brother and I have a serious problem with the video games.
Look, some people love football 24hrs a day (blech) and some people like video games.

(CECIL120X
04-18-2006, 10:56 PM
forums these days............they should put female or male by your screen name or something..............but then again.............whats the word............a word sorta like rascist but instead of race its gender.........!@#*&(^ can somebody help!...

Shiny
04-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Lol. You mean sexist?

Ballistix Man
04-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Wow I always thought more grils played FF then guys.
I mean girls not playing FFis like Cathy Lee without Regis, God without Jesus.

Heartless Soul
04-19-2006, 12:39 AM
It would be nice if this thread was changed into how ''How many homosexuals play Final Fantasies''.

:D

(Oh God, the way I posted, it sure hell can be take out of context!)

Forever Fantasy
04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Sure there are plenty of girls that play! My mom says I shouldn't spend as much time on the game, and more worrking or studying, but I already have a scholarship! Lol, just to let you know, you're not the only one!

Miranda

Kyri
04-21-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm a girl and I love final fantasy. I know many girls in school whos likes FF too.

Ballistix Man
04-21-2006, 02:56 AM
Sure there are plenty of girls that play! My mom says I shouldn't spend as much time on the game, and more worrking or studying, but I already have a scholarship! Lol, just to let you know, you're not the only one!

Miranda
And you look hot. So it proves women who play the games arent all frumps.

Pike
04-22-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm a 22-year-old girl who plays Final Fantasy.

And of all the people I know who play Final Fantasy (and I know a lot) about half of them are girls. In fact, pretty much every girl I know plays Final Fantasy.

Granted, I'm majoring in Japanese Studies so I have an extraordinarily biased view on these sorts of demographics... :tonberry:

DeathKnight
04-22-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm a 22-year-old girl who plays Final Fantasy.

And of all the people I know who play Final Fantasy (and I know a lot) about half of them are girls. In fact, pretty much every girl I know plays Final Fantasy.

Granted, I'm majoring in Japanese Studies so I have an extraordinarily biased view on these sorts of demographics... :tonberry:

Awesome! I'd like to move to Japan some day, it's much better than the U.S. ANY DAY!

Lychon
04-23-2006, 03:18 AM
I am a girl and havent played X-2
Isn't that like...a paradox?

-LYCHON

cloud_doll
04-23-2006, 07:52 PM
I think if every girl in the world played Final Fantasy they would like it. Mostly because all of them (well, i haven't played the first generation so i dont know) have some type of couple thing going on. I'm one of the popular people at my school and I play it. but yeah, it feels like i'm the only girl who does!