PDA

View Full Version : get cards back from the queen

Ruthik
01-26-2006, 10:39 PM
I gave the minimog up for the kiros card. Is it possible to win it back later on?

TheSpoonyBard
01-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes. The MiniMog card will go into the possession of her son in Dollet.

Click here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197343.html) and scroll down to Sister's Card Game FAQ/Walkthrough for all the information you'll need. Note that the guide is quite detailed, so you may want to check some of the other Card FAQs.

Ruthik
01-26-2006, 11:02 PM
ah thanks mate, I thought to go back to the grandfather but wouldn't play cards, didnt think about the kid. :)

(lol I sat there and played cards with that stupid queen for 30 minutes waiting for minimog :rolleyes2 )

BTW for future reference:

Know how the way rules get spread is much like a virus. Well the guy in the brown coat on the balamb harbor is like a cure. He takes all the rules you are carrying from whatever town away and starts you at 0 with the direct rule. kinda nice :)

TheSpoonyBard
01-26-2006, 11:07 PM
I know about that guy. The only rule he keeps is the Trade Rule, and it will be whatever the dominant rule is, so it won't always be Direct. I think Diff is the best trade rule.

Ruthik
01-26-2006, 11:17 PM
yeah or all :) i like all

p.s do you know if he ever stops appearing? Ive zoned in and out about 10 times or so now and he hasnt spawned there~

TheSpoonyBard
01-26-2006, 11:27 PM
I don't know. He's always there when I need him.

Ruthik
01-26-2006, 11:29 PM
I heard somewhere that you have to win a rare card first or something similar to that. Kinda odd. This is the first time this has happend :(

TheSpoonyBard
01-26-2006, 11:34 PM
If re-entering the screen doesn't work, try exiting and re-entering Balamb itself.