PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Showdown V

Dreddz
01-26-2006, 11:41 PM
If I had an Xbox, this game would be first on my list of to buy games.
I cant believe the PS2 version was denied. Grrrrrrrrrrr
Anyways, I have put the Neo Geo version on my PSP and think its great, shame no PS2 version came :(
So, who buying ?

Markus. D
01-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I buying!

but well, I need a PSP first.... and the prices here for them are way over the top.

<3 samurai showdown.

Erdrick Holmes
01-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Gee, Sony denies a 2D fighter.. how strange :lol: Though I do think it was on the PS2 a long time ago (back before Sony became nazis, meaning allowed ALL fun games) SSV was on the PS2, or was that SSIV?

Rase
01-28-2006, 07:03 AM
I might end up buying, or at least renting it, since the Samurai Shodown series is one of the few fighting games I'm actually decent at. Plus, online play should prove a fun diversion.

Dreddz
01-28-2006, 10:30 AM
Gee, Sony denies a 2D fighter.. how strange :lol: Though I do think it was on the PS2 a long time ago (back before Sony became nazis, meaning allowed ALL fun games) SSV was on the PS2, or was that SSIV?
Samurai Showdown hasnt comed onto the PS2, Im certain about that, I dont think a SS game at all has gone to the PS2....

black orb
02-02-2006, 12:15 AM
>>> I know Samurai Spirits Zero (SS5) and SS Zero Special were released in japan for the PS2..
There seems to be some releases for US and EU too..
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/data/920518.html

SS4 was released for PS1 in japan only..

>>> I like SS4 better than SS5, It looks like SS5 wanted to return to the classic SS2/SS3 battle system with some new things of course, thats why the battles are dull and slow (atleast in the arcade version) like it used to be in the older games..

Erdrick Holmes
02-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Online play with this looks awesome. Tournament play with up to 180 people at once.