PDA

View Full Version : I don't like this thread title

Skarr
01-27-2006, 01:22 AM
My job isn't so bad. Hell its better than doing nothing until I start college. My boss is a pain in the ass when he's ready. I don't have one boss, I have five. That sucks. On somedays like today, I really feel like quiting. I don't want to quit yet, but man was today rough. I use my Pokemon Emerald game to deal with all their /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. It helps me from going crazy. :p How do you deal with that stress figure in your life?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-27-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't deal with stress..I just bottle it up till I break down and spend a few days yelling at everyone...*so embarrssed here*

-N-
01-27-2006, 01:38 AM
whoa, don't title threads like that man

what the hell kind of job do you play pokemon in?

Skarr
01-27-2006, 01:39 AM
A boring desk job. :)

Sapphiresea
01-27-2006, 01:42 AM
Well when I'm stress, some times I like to clean, I put all my anger toward the dirt...BUT if someone trys to talk to me dering this period...well thats a diffrent story.

TurkSlayer
01-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Either I bottle it up, flick someone off, or kick them in the leg. It's really a very good system. Well, it is until I have dreams about pummelling someone. Then I play a video game and feel much better.

Reles
01-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm a very patient calm person, I don't think I've ever been stressed out to the point of going crazy. I work behind a counter dealing with complaints from children and their parents, I seem to have the hardest job at the arcade socially. But sometimes it gets a little bored in there, so I have to start weird projects, like clean out the drawers, whatever makes the time go by faster.

vampirepiggyhunter7
01-27-2006, 02:04 AM
vgs

Epiphany
01-27-2006, 02:07 AM
I take it out on random silly people that usually don't understand English on Gunbound. ;D
That or I just punch my thigh repeatedly but the former option is less bruise causing.

kikimm
01-27-2006, 02:18 AM
I complain and do other generally annoying things to other people when I am stressed.

Awesomeman
01-27-2006, 02:34 AM
I don't deal with stress that much. But when I do, I usually talk to someone. But if no one wants to, then I play a fighting/FPS and take everything out on the NPCs.

rubah
01-27-2006, 02:56 AM
I blog about it in my lj.

Faris
01-27-2006, 03:13 AM
Nothing, talk to a few people about what's bothering me, or relax.

I don't get stressed easily.

Shlup
01-27-2006, 03:18 AM
I eat, make lists, or curl up in a ball, in bed, in the dark.

xtreme112
01-27-2006, 03:53 AM
What don't I do!?
If I'm stressed or annoyed about something and someone in the family irratates me even more I throw a tantrum (one day i kicked a shoe into a window. If I could kick like that on demand I'd be a star soccer player, funny thing rage can do to you.)
Or I'll listen to soothing music, or play some sort of videogame, anything to isolate myself until I cool down.

BTW Skarr, I understand your pain of having a pain in the arse boss!

Yamaneko
01-27-2006, 03:56 AM
I go to the local schoolyard and beat up some kids. On the way home I stop for some icecream. By the time I get back I feel much better.

Xaven
01-27-2006, 04:36 AM
When under stress, I go somewhere where I can be alone, and just imagine what I feel like doing. This includes smashing stuff to bits with a hammer, destroying windows and glass things, burning stuff down, and hurting people.

After a while of pandemonium in my head, I feel a bunch better.

I eat, make lists, or curl up in a ball, in bed, in the dark.
This works too.

Vyk
01-27-2006, 04:47 AM
Punch walls. Bloody knuckles make you calm down... But that's not really such a good idea. Sometimes if I'm smart, I'll just stand there and breathe until its over. Sometimes I need to destroy things though. Which sucks, 'cause I don't like destroying things. But you know, when Hulk get mad, Hulk need smash. I try to find something expendible ^_^'

Chemical
01-27-2006, 05:22 AM
I drink till I don't feel feelings anymore.

theundeadhero
01-27-2006, 05:33 AM
My job is to slit peoples throats. How am I suppose to relieve the stress? I JUST DON'T KNOW! :(

EDIT: This made much more sense before they changed the title.

Tai-Ti
01-27-2006, 06:20 AM
the two words that will help you deal with any sort of stress:
F*** it!
if i cant do my school work, i say that, and deal with it later, if mother expects me to do things i cant do, i do it really half assed, and then she regrets it, it's all thanks to those 2 words.

Skarr
01-28-2006, 01:02 AM
They changed the title...censorship sucks. I guess thats how a certain someone deals with their stress. :)

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Just do what I do take a walk and talk to yourselflike the crackhead on the corner

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-28-2006, 02:01 AM
the two words that will help you deal with any sort of stress:
F*** it!
if i cant do my school work, i say that, and deal with it later, if mother expects me to do things i cant do, i do it really half assed, and then she regrets it, it's all thanks to those 2 words.
Yep thats how i deal...

Madame Adequate
01-28-2006, 03:03 AM
I punt Gnomes.

Freya
01-28-2006, 03:26 AM
I incorrporate into my story some how. So it's some one else experincing they same things i am so it doesn't seem as bad.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Punch walls. Bloody knuckles make you calm down... But that's not really such a good idea. Sometimes if I'm smart, I'll just stand there and breathe until its over. Sometimes I need to destroy things though. Which sucks, 'cause I don't like destroying things. But you know, when Hulk get mad, Hulk need smash. I try to find something expendible ^_^'

That works really well too... but I had to stop when my right hand stopped moving properly.... hehe... not such a good idea then... (come on... I was a stupid 15 year old....)

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 01:26 PM
The problem is, the walls sometimes give out before I do. Then I get charged for vandalism.

Setzer Gabianni
01-28-2006, 01:29 PM
1. I eat chocolate/junk food.

2. LJ

=/

Or..I talk to people about stress..