PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Invitations (Part 2)

Shlup
01-27-2006, 08:50 AM
So I think they're done! The original thread is a few pages down, for those who've forgotten.

Thanks to everyone who had commented on my invitation designs a couple of days ago. I really liked "number three" but since I drew it myself I thought I was just being big-headed, but then it got the most votes (here and on LiveJournal) so that's the one I'm going with. ^_^

If you remember, I'm having two invitations: my fiance's computer-nerd one, and my flowery one.

My fiance's. Unaltered from the last time I posted it.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/myjulywedding/invitations/invite1.jpg

Mine. Tweaked a bit.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/myjulywedding/invitations/invite2.jpg

As of now these are final drafts. I'm taking them to a print shop to consult with them on it tomorrow.

Is the wording good? No typos? Any other suggestions? I'm still open to hear 'em. :)

The finished product will appear as they are in their pictres. No embelishments or mountings. Just the map printed on the back. I'm all about the simple. :)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Is it possible to make them glow in the dark? Also perhaps a fragrance would be appropriate.

Shlup
01-27-2006, 09:00 AM
I'll pee on 'em. Then they'll glow in the dark and smell like flowers.

Raven Nox
01-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, that might make some people more interested in them.

I think they're perfect, pretty to look at and I see nothing wrong with the wording or anything. Good job and congrats.

Rye
01-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh, awesome. I voted for the both of them in the last thread, and they're both picked. :D I love them both very much. And it looks much better now you tweaked it, because it kinda hit the letters before. :)

Resha
01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
They're both really pretty and nice! :D Yay for weddings.

yunafan11
01-27-2006, 05:03 PM
They look pretty nice. :D

Maybe you could add the fragrence of flowers. Or a pink mist on them.

Raistlin
01-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I can't wait to get mine.