PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XI and Treasures of Aht Urghan Launch Date

Crossblades
01-28-2006, 03:22 AM
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2006/1049.html

Square Enix has announced the launch dates for both Final Fantasy XI for the Xbox 360 and the newest expansion, Treasures of Aht Urghant for all platforms. On April 18 in North America, and April 20 in Europe and Japan, both of these titles will launch.
Treasures of Aht Urghan will launch at $29.99 USD for both the PlayStation 2 and Windows PCs, and does not require Rise of the Zilart or Chains of Promathia to play.

The Xbox 360 version will contain all the expansions, Aht Urghan included, and will launch at $49.99 USD. It's as of yet unknown if the Xbox 360 version of PlayOnline will contain the card game Tetra Master.

I'm excited. Can't wait to buy the 360 version

greekanimeguy
01-28-2006, 04:08 AM
yea, it seems exciting with the new jobs, this will give my friend an excuse to join me (he used to have it on comp, but then his copm crashed and he never went back, although he has said to me he will play it if the x360 gets good reviews), this may seem like a stupid question, but do people playing on the x360 play with the other players? lol i feel so dumb:confused: :confused:

Xalioniaf
01-28-2006, 05:44 AM
A new server was made for the 360 players, but I think if you have a worldpass or you already have a character on another server then you don't have to go on it (I think it was Hydra or something like that). Can anyone verify this?

Lionx
01-28-2006, 06:05 AM
You can get worldpasses for that server but if its anything like NA beta you wont be able to get on to it because its sealed.

They always use one server for beta: which is Cactuar/Atomos/Hydra, just renamage.

I think they also have one for special events like Ballista Royale.