PDA

View Full Version : do you like rikku in this part of x?

audsley
01-28-2006, 03:48 AM
HEY UM do you guys like rikku in x or x-2?
OH and if you don't like her at all then just say something random :)

I like her in x but in x-2 shes a slutty mcslut!
but she's my all-time fav ff character even in x-2!

speaking of x and x-2... which one do you like
I KNOW u guys don't like x-2 but I do...
u can actually attempt to use 3 people at the SAME TIME (omi gd!!!) to attack one or a group of enemies!
and u can also interupt an attack!
but x is ssssssssssssllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwww........

Christmas
01-28-2006, 04:02 AM

I like cabbage, do you?

u can actually attempt to use 3 people at the SAME TIME (omi gd!!!) to attack one or a group of enemies!

I do prefer the battle system in X-2 though.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-28-2006, 05:12 AM
i think rikku is awesome in both games. and for the favorite, i like all FF's so i can't pick between them. :D

kikimm
01-28-2006, 05:39 AM
She's all right (bearable) in FFX, but in FFX-2...ugh. I can't stand her. I can't stand any of them. But this is about Rikku. :)

I don't have a problem with the "sluttiness" that always gets commented on, it's just how she's so obnoxious. Too energetic. And her dialogue is crap.

Psydekick
01-28-2006, 07:19 AM

I like her in x but in x-2 shes a slutty mcslut!
but she's my all-time fav ff character even in x-2!

Could I have that in english please:)

samboo1
01-28-2006, 02:57 PM
I really like her in X but in X-2 she gets too...i dunno the word...really immature and stuff...

I like the battle system in X better since i can think out my moves without dieing!.:mad2:

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 03:00 PM
I refer the X Rikku, but dont mind the X-2 rikku. Nothin wrong with X-2.

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-28-2006, 04:00 PM
I like FFX2 Rikku that has long hair in FFX2 than FFX.

Slade
01-29-2006, 03:27 AM
I liked Rikku in FFX, she was probably my third favorite character (after Auron and Wakka). In X-2 she was hella annoying, the only person I found more annoying than her was Yuna.

And to answer the other question, X was better than X-2 but I enjoyed the battle system and speed of X-2 more.

Tai-Ti
01-29-2006, 09:56 AM
i couldnt say witch i like better, cause in art, by all the guys that sit at my table, she's know as "the chick in hot pants" for X and "the chick with the thong" in X-2, i dunno witch i prefer hearing when I'm trying to mix a good bluey-brown.

xtreme112
01-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Rikku rocked in both of them!
In FFX her part was much better suited, but in X-2 her typical blonde attributes made her funny, plus it gave me something to watch during the game

While I liked the class change system and the more active rpg fights in ffx-2 i'd say it made gameplay in X-2 more enjoyable, but FFX had a much better storyline to it, so i guess they kinda even out. X-2 would've been a zillion times better if you could play as nooj, baralai and gippal

raskerino
01-29-2006, 02:27 PM
First off the reason the battles are "ssssssssssssllllllllllllooooooooooooowww www........"
is because it uses a wait system while FFX-2s is a ATB system.

I hugely prefer Rikku in X. In X-2 she was alright, overly hyper but it was fine- not good not bad. In FFX she had a range of emotions and feelings not just over the top energy, she had that excitable joking around mode (which I thought was way better done. She also had a serious side too, making her my 2nd fave character in FFX and 2nd fave in X-2 (though that's because if lack of competition she'd come in 5th or something in FFX with her FFX-2 character).

DeathKnight
01-29-2006, 08:08 PM
She was great! in both, in X she came in a little later in the story that's the main reason I choose X-2. She's so nice in her own hyper way, I wish girls were more giving and happier like her. No offense to any girls here, but girls these days are crappy and boring well at least most of 'em.:twak: WAKE UP girls, we like you to be this way:hahaha: well at least I do.

BahamutGurl
01-29-2006, 10:16 PM
I think her outfit is skimpy in X-2, but I like her funny personality

tidus_rox
02-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Girraffes tounges are purple, and the ground tastse like lolipops

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-05-2006, 01:00 AM
i prefer the X rikku, she's more bubbly!

they both have their pros n cons, X-2 battles make u feel more like ur part of the action, but X battles let u hav time to think and focus on strategy

teaandmachines
02-05-2006, 02:26 AM
I think the looks (and acts) more... Rikku-ish in X-2 but I can stand her in X.

Nebride
02-05-2006, 02:28 AM
I love Rikku in the second one! I like when she kicks her brother and calls him a sicko! She's so funny

Acid Raine
02-11-2006, 04:27 AM
I dont know why everyone calls her a slut in X-2. It isnt like she was spreading her legs and saying "F**k me!" every chance she got.....skimpy clothing does not equal sluttiness......

Anyways, I liked her in X better. In X-2, her face looked funky, and she sounded really ditzy and stupid. In X, she just liked to have fun at times, but could actually be serious at times. When you first meet her, she is ALWAYS serious. But, Rikku's braids in X were off-putting, the way they bounced back and forth in front of and behind her shoulders. They were just like flat lines that moved over and over again.

They overused her "cool" line in X-2. The "Y...R...P...in position. It's showtime, girls." line. She said it at the beginning, they repeated it in the Luca flashbacks, and on Shinra's profile they said it often....

I am rambling now....buh bye

boys from the dwarf
02-11-2006, 09:13 AM
in FFX shes alright and isnt a moron.

in FFX-2 they totally ruin her character and make her stupid.

blackraven19
02-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I enjoy x-2 i just like x better btw i like rikku in x-2

redxiiii
02-11-2006, 10:52 AM
I like Rikku in X better!! Dam she's hott!! lol.

D.os
02-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I like both games, but prefer rikku in X2.. In X she a bit childish and anoying :( she's more funny now!

Fatal Impurity
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
i think that rikkus costume is sooooooooo much better in FF10-2 instead of that rubbish al bhed crap....but her character? non-existant (or "poopie" if you prefer) if you ask me....

FadedDreams
02-11-2006, 02:05 PM
rikku was kick arse in ffx but in ffx-2 they made her more girly and hyper and it jus kinda ruined the whole thing. i really liked her outfit in ffx also cuz it really gave u a sense that she doesn't worry about "disasterrific" times, and that she doesn't care about what happens cuz she could handle it, kinda hard to explain. in the second one she was kinda light on the butt-kicking if u ask me :rolleyes2

Setzer Gabianni
02-11-2006, 02:30 PM
I didn't like her much at all. Crappy fighter. How I adored her brother though.

Dreddz
02-11-2006, 03:46 PM
I choose her to be in my Battle Party, only because she is great, other than that, I dont like her too much, little cliche when you look at the past FF's.

Yuna_wannabe
02-11-2006, 04:14 PM
i like rikku more in ffx-2. she was kinda quiet in ten compared to 10-2. But i really like rikku.

Tanith
02-15-2006, 09:22 AM
I played x-2 first, and got used to the bubbly, slutty rikku *ahem*.

In x, she looks like she has headgear on. She looks like Kyle's (is it kyle's?) sister from Southpark. I guess personality wise she's a little more down to earth though, and not such an airhead. But I'm not a fan of the seatbelt outfit and bodysuit/headgear in X. GROSS.

...then again I've only played the first part of X so maybe I haven't got to the good stuff yet...

Tanith
02-15-2006, 09:23 AM
...in the second one she was kinda light on the butt-kicking if u ask me :rolleyes2

Chuck on the beserker dressphere and it changes all that... ;)

Jessweeee♪
02-15-2006, 10:52 PM
OBEY THE CHEESE!!! The cheese is gewd...

No, actually I do have something to say, I just wanted to say something random too...

Rikku was 15 in X wasn't she? I mean she's 17 in X-2 and that's two years later...

I liked both battle systems. Though, I did miss having so many characters to choose from in X-2.

true_bacon22
02-15-2006, 11:01 PM
I know its a little off but there are no BAD final fantasies just Excellent and good. FFX-2 was not horible it was good it was fun only the starting scene was gay with Yuna being some pop star.Its better if you have all the jobs and abilaties the next playover(oh ya and you have to move around the garment grid to use flare and ultima magic but even then at least there their). the only one that brakes this rule is Tactics just becuase magic was useless and I love magic. FFTs story line was cool and the moving around was fun to, but the magic just tsk tsk tsk. Concerning Rikku shes just really hyper and adds ie to everything she says(poopie,Yunie) she acts cute but she is not horrible. And people are oh shes a whore cuz she has a bikini, hey if you lived in besaid or Bikanel desert would you want to be fully dressed?.... if they made her say F>U>C>K in the game that would be fine.

true_bacon22
02-15-2006, 11:09 PM

In x, she looks like she has headgear on. She looks like Kyle's (is it kyle's?) sister from Southpark. I guess personality wise she's a little more down to earth though, and not such an airhead. But I'm not a fan of the seatbelt outfit and bodysuit/headgear in X. GROSS.

...then again I've only played the first part of X so maybe I haven't got to the good stuff yet...
lol kyle.

Marche
02-15-2006, 11:24 PM
I love riku she rocks ^^

Acid Raine
02-16-2006, 12:53 AM
I guess personality wise she's a little more down to earth though, and not such an airhead. But I'm not a fan of the seatbelt outfit and bodysuit/headgear in X. GROSS.

Yes (much) later in the game, she takes the wetsuit and helmet off, and she has a normal outfit underneath. Her personality also lightens up. She is so serious in the beginning. She doesnt talk as stupid as she does in X-2, though.

Ryushikaze
02-16-2006, 02:14 AM
Which, of course, says that the stupid act is just that. An act.

chronic_Maniac
02-16-2006, 07:11 AM
Rikku vs Yuffie

Who shall win the next poster will decide.

Psydekick
02-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Rikku's part in X is good but X-2.......:(