PDA

View Full Version : Armour ability problems.

Seth Keidashi
01-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Okay. So I was wondering something about FFX.
When customizing armour, if you have the required items, the ability should show up right?
Well. I looked on an online guide how to put "Master Thief" and "Auto-Haste" and all that fancy abilities, and gathered up the items.
Problem.
I have all 30 of the "Pendulum" items needed to get master thief according to the guide. (I got them by opening 4 chests during the chocobo race at remiem temple.)
But the ability still isn't showing up.
It's not grayed out.
It's just not there period.
Is there something I need to do before some of the special abilites are available? And if so, what??

*NOTE* Problem solved. I was stupid enough not to realize I was trying to customize on of rikkus WEAPONS and not an armor.

starseeker
01-28-2006, 10:27 AM
I think only Rikku can learn master thief, unless someone else learnt steal.

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Does the armour have enough empty slots? Master Thief should appear at the bottom of the list, so scroll down. It can be customised to anyone's armour, not just Rikku.

Psydekick
01-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Ive found this problem before, but youre not trying to customise a weapon accidentally?:)

Seth Keidashi
01-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Ive found this problem before, but youre not trying to customise a weapon accidentally?:)Sadly I think I might of. Hahaha. I'm so stupid.