PDA

View Full Version : DarkBASIC Professional

DynasticJam
01-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Has anyone heard of dark basic pro? I got it for christmas and it is amazing. It's like a game programming development tool that lets you programm your own games - much easier than C++! Anyway, it is so cool, I havent made a game yet, I'm in the middle of making a pong game, but you can also make fps games, sports games, rpg's... anything really! This might give you a bit more info http://www.thegamecreators.com/

Enjoy!

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 12:09 PM
I use Borland C++. Got it from the Technology teacher. I am tryin to make a RPG game, by my "artistic designer" is still gettin used to the software.

DynasticJam
01-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Nice one! Well I was going to get someting called visual studio, dont know if youve heard of it, but its a program that is used with c++! But I honestly dont know much C++, the only thing I can do is the famous "hello world" thing.

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Im usin the art department for art, and a wannabe designer to make the actual images. I run em together and make the triggers. Its not goin well. I got one character up and running, but its taken a month. Its 3D, so its a bit tricky.