PDA

View Full Version : My Friends!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jaffar
01-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Hahahahahah My Friends Hellow! hahahahahahahahahahahah Truly This Is A Most Joyes Day HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For You See Jaffar Has Returned From The High Mountains Of Atlas To The Tender Beaches Of Florida To Once Again Be In The Glory Of The Sun And Temptation Of The Moon HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Then The Wind Could Be Jaffars Temptation For It Brought Him Here To These Tender Beaches Again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.My Friends Surly You Remeber Jaffar For I Have Not Forgotten My Friends Here In Florida Or My Friends Here In This Place.So Then Come My Friends Greet Jaffar Exchange In The Good Company Of Jaffar For I Have Much To Tell Of My Travels If Only You Will Listen And Keep It To Between Your Selves But Then I Swear I Have Told The Earth But Even It Cannot Whisper It To The Sky For Its Ears Are To Far To Listen HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.A Soft Journy Back To My Home I have Made And Short It Was But A Homecoming It Was For Jaffar Has Never Been More happier To See His People And Village To See His Valley Again HAHAHAHAHAH To See My Family And my Friends HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Truly I Have Missed My beloved Cousin Here In Florida That I Spent My Day Wondering Of Her And My Nights Dreaming Of Her And So Jaffar Returns Here As He Has promised His Cousin He Would One Last Time Return And Stay A Good Time But To Then leave Forever. So Then Tell Me My Friends Of The Family You Have Whose OutSide Your Lands And Tell Jaffar If Truly You Miss Them So Enough To Visit Such Beloved Family Do This But First Greet Jaffar For it Is No Loss HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And To Those Who Have Yet To Meet Jaffar I Greet You And Hope You Will See Jaffars Past New Posts So That We Know Each Other.But Enough Of This Come My Friends First Greet Jaffar And I Will Continue Of How I Returned Home To My Mountain And Tell Me Of The Family In Wich You Have ElseWhere So That We May Be Equal My Friends HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

escobert
01-28-2006, 08:25 PM
lol sweet you should post more :D

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Lot of HAHAHAHAs there, dont you think?

DK
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
JAFFAR IT'S BEEN SO LONG NEVER LEAVE US AGAIN <333333333333333333333333333333

Resha
01-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Edit: Hey <3 I missed you. Even though I didn't notice you were gone. But ignore that. :D (I repented of my hasty words, do forgive me?? Hmmeh??? Please? *grovels about a bit*)

Rye
01-28-2006, 08:32 PM
JAFFAR!!! YOU'RE BACK! <3 WE MISSED YOU.

You, good sir, need to post more. Don't leave us again. Let's talk about our friends. And how awesome Jaffar is. :D

Shauna
01-28-2006, 08:41 PM
You rock, dude. You should stay for more than a day!

Jaffar
01-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh My Caring Rye And Beloved Friend Kyono I Shall Never Abandon You Again If That Is All You Wish Then It Will Be So.Oh Rye If Jaffar Is So Truly Awesome It Is Because The Godess Tanit Has Granted Jaffar Such.For Only The Pure Godess Makes Men Examples Of Beauty And Sends The Winds Of Temptation To Sweep Men And Woman Alike HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lest Then It Comes Our Way HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Indeed Jaffar Is So Pleased To Be So Well Remembered By His Dear Friends That It Makes Jaffar Happy And Only Wish Joy Of Milqart Upon His Friends But Then Come Still Jaffar Has yet To greet All His Friends

RSL
01-28-2006, 09:07 PM
wtf

eestlinc
01-28-2006, 09:44 PM
we don't allow "I'm back" threads.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-28-2006, 10:21 PM
But seriously we missed you.

RSL
01-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh this was an "I'm back" thread? I couldn't make heads or tails out of it.